HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by webnetxpress, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 21, 2003, 11:40 AM
Joined Oct 2002
100 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
FS: 7 and 8 cell AAA packs for GWS and similar

Hi,

I figured I'd give the ezoner's a break on some good batteries.

These packs are 700mah AAA's NiMh batteries- soldered in a single row or folded row design (actually any layout can be made to order for you).

The cost is $16 for one 8 cell pack
The cost is $15 for two or more 8 cell packs

The cost is $14 for one 7 cell pack
The cost is $13 for two or more 7 cell packs

These prices include heavy duty heat shrink and wire leads (about 4") ready to have whatever connector you want soldered on.

All cells are guaranteed to be brand new. If you are not satisfied, I offer a full refund, minus shipping. (if there is something actually wrong with the pack, I will cover shipping on the return and the replacement)

Shipping is actual UPS cost to your door, whatever that might be (on average, $4-5).

I sell these and other items routinely on ebay, under the id: drichardson. Check my feedback to see what others thought of the packs. I will gladly forward emails from past buyers and their comments.

I accept paypal to: david@webnetxpress.com

I am a verified business paypal merchant, so your purchases are guaranteed up to $250 from me.

Just email me with any questions (please mention Ezone as the referrer, so I will quote the discounted prices): david@webnetxpress.com

Thanks.
webnetxpress is offline Find More Posts by webnetxpress
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread