HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 11, 2013, 03:19 PM
Air, Ground & Water
Canada, ON, Rockland
Joined Aug 2008
23,522 Posts
Like I said, this is not a problem for me. There in the case exactly how I want them to be and that works for me.
freechip is online now Find More Posts by freechip
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 11, 2013, 04:55 PM
United States, UT, Salt Lake City
Joined Oct 2007
6,715 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRuggiero View Post
I notice that some of the pictures show the transmitters placed in the cases with the bottom toward the case handle and the antenna toward the case hinges. If the transmitter is not properly cushioned, it's possible for the case to get jostled when it's standing on the ground, hinged side down, so that the TX antenna breaks. I put my TXes in the case with the antenna positioned toward the case handle. That way, when the case is standing on the ground or the floor, the TXes are standing on their bases inside.

Jim R.
These lightweight boxes do a good job of protecting and I can carry em with one finger - This one houses a DX18 which sets upright and has lots of foam all around
richard hanson is online now Find More Posts by richard hanson