HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Apr 21, 2007, 12:02 AM
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined Aug 2006
2,022 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallflyer
Cool I just found this link I'm hooked again!
Do you like to build or assemble ARF's?
jkarpy is offline Find More Posts by jkarpy
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 21, 2007, 12:44 AM
Fly it like you stole it..
Florence, Al
Joined Oct 2000
29,301 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dleviner
What happened Jeff???
I either took a hit or the RX just quit working.. I was cruising along on a photo pass and it went full throttle and straight in..

She's fixed.. I flew her today..
Tram is offline Find More Posts by Tram
Old Apr 21, 2007, 01:07 AM
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Jul 2002
6,362 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkarpy
Do you like to build or assemble ARF's?
ARF'S!

You can buy rtf Slow-Stick X Kits.
tallflyer is offline Find More Posts by tallflyer
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: New GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition
Old Apr 21, 2007, 09:47 AM
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined Aug 2006
2,022 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallflyer
ARF'S!

You can buy rtf Slow-Stick X Kits.
RTF/ plug and play models will not be available until mid to late June. They are in production now. Kits are available now and I have a limited quantity of pre built kits that I am selling. If you are interested, please contact me through my web site. http://www.millenniumrc.com If you are going to SEFF, you can buy one at SEFF.
RCG Plus Member
Old Apr 21, 2007, 02:51 PM
Yeehadi
Joined Apr 2007
80 Posts
Quote:
RTF/ plug and play models will not be available until mid to late June. They are in production now. Kits are available now and I have a limited quantity of pre built kits that I am selling. If you are interested, please contact me through my web site. http://www.millenniumrc.com If you are going to SEFF, you can buy one at SEFF.
Hi,

Is this the complete kit, fuse and all or just an upgrade from the ARF?
The gravesrc page says "Upgrade your GWS Slow Stick Electric ARF Park Flyer Airplane to the Slow Stick X".
I've got one in my cart...I just need to know what I'm getting. Will there be a manual in the box? Thx! -Rod-
USAPatriot is offline Find More Posts by USAPatriot
Old Apr 21, 2007, 03:50 PM
Florence, Al
Joined Oct 2000
29,301 Posts
Rod-

If you get the same thing I got - it will be an upgrade using all the slow stick hardware, minus the wing and tail..

I think James may sell fuses, etc, but do not quote me on that, as I am not sure..

Jeff
Old Apr 21, 2007, 04:30 PM
Yeehadi
Joined Apr 2007
80 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tram
Rod-

If you get the same thing I got - it will be an upgrade using all the slow stick hardware, minus the wing and tail..

I think James may sell fuses, etc, but do not quote me on that, as I am not sure..

Jeff
Okay. Let me get ahold of him and see what's what. I'd hate to have to essentially buy two planes and come out with just one. -Rod-
Old Apr 21, 2007, 07:01 PM
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined Aug 2006
2,022 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAPatriot
Hi,

Is this the complete kit, fuse and all or just an upgrade from the ARF?
The gravesrc page says "Upgrade your GWS Slow Stick Electric ARF Park Flyer Airplane to the Slow Stick X".
I've got one in my cart...I just need to know what I'm getting. Will there be a manual in the box? Thx! -Rod-
The Kit includes all the wood/ laser cut parts to build the wing and tail section. No Slow Stick parts are included. I donít sell the parts for the Slow Stick yet. They are available on the net. You need the two plastic parts trees, fuselage and landing gear. You can bend your own landing gear and buy other wheels. You will also need to make the 4 push rods. The kit includes the manual.
RCG Plus Member
Old Apr 21, 2007, 10:49 PM
Yeehadi
Joined Apr 2007
80 Posts
Quote:
The Kit includes all the wood/ laser cut parts to build the wing and tail section. No Slow Stick parts are included. I donít sell the parts for the Slow Stick yet. They are available on the net. You need the two plastic parts trees, fuselage and landing gear. You can bend your own landing gear and buy other wheels. You will also need to make the 4 push rods. The kit includes the manual.
Thanks. It's a nice plane. I'll figure something out, I'm sure. -Rod-
Old Apr 30, 2007, 04:32 PM
End of an Era.....
Hodges Hobbies...well 8 miles from there!!!
Joined Mar 2004
2,848 Posts
James...it was good to meet you and the fam at SEFF! Thanks for the SSX! I know you didn't have to do it. Thanks for letting us fly both! They both fly great, and I can hardly wait to get mine done up with the lights and covered. When I do I'll email ya some pics and you can show it off for advertising or line the bathroom trash can with them or something! LOL Keep an eye on the Hodges Hobbies calendar and come fly with us sometime!
Tha Hodgehound is online now Find More Posts by Tha Hodgehound
Old Apr 30, 2007, 07:27 PM
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined Aug 2006
2,022 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hodgehound
James...it was good to meet you and the fam at SEFF! Thanks for the SSX! I know you didn't have to do it. Thanks for letting us fly both! They both fly great, and I can hardly wait to get mine done up with the lights and covered. When I do I'll email ya some pics and you can show it off for advertising or line the bathroom trash can with them or something! LOL Keep an eye on the Hodges Hobbies calendar and come fly with us sometime!
It was nice meeting you as well. The Hodges gang is really a great bunch and I enjoyed hanging with you guys.
Canít wait too see the model finished? Take pics of the process and post them on the build thread if you want to. I will keep an eye on the Hodges calendar thanks!

Is this the event you were talking about?
Hodges Hobbies All-Electric Fly-In V2 9-29 Hodges Hobbies
RCG Plus Member
Old Apr 30, 2007, 07:30 PM
Florence, Al
Joined Oct 2000
29,301 Posts
James - I never got the specs on the thing for the thing..

I am editting some video for the other thing..

OH.. BTW.. I think I saw a pic of you launching the P-40..
Old Apr 30, 2007, 07:42 PM
Hodgehound # 3
Adrian, GA
Joined Mar 2005
4,441 Posts
Quote:

Is this the event you were talking about?
Hodges Hobbies All-Electric Fly-In V2 9-29 Hodges Hobbies
yup

that's it
_Lunchbox_ is offline Find More Posts by _Lunchbox_
Old May 01, 2007, 08:49 AM
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined Aug 2006
2,022 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tram
James - I never got the specs on the thing for the thing..

I am editting some video for the other thing..

OH.. BTW.. I think I saw a pic of you launching the P-40..
They did not have internet at SEFF this year. We took the day off yesterday. I will get you the press releases today. Where did you see the hand launch photo?
RCG Plus Member
Old May 01, 2007, 08:50 AM
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined Aug 2006
2,022 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstone
yup

that's it
Thanks, it's on my calendar.