HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Get Real, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 10, 2010, 04:00 AM
Flippin Multirotors
Illinois
Joined Feb 2006
5,036 Posts
Discussion
Questions?

Remember when you were a young child.. you probally questioned everything. As an adult we have a greater understanding of how things work and we rarely ask WHY anymore,why? but why? why is that? how come? why?

The internet.. we have more ways to communicate and ask questions than ever.

Just something to think about if you have questions in the forums. I have some questions about the industry as a whole as well as marketing.

Back to the forums and listening to tunes.. I like a lot of different music... been listening to these dudes lately. Lots of my favorite music is 70s stuff.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA__x4QXM9c
Get Real is offline Find More Posts by Get Real
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts