Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Oct 08, 2012, 07:20 PM
St. Mary, Maryland, United States
Joined Dec 1996
8,216 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris True View Post
Old e JR 9303 with the 2.4 module, a 9 channel hitec and an 8fg channel futaba
I got it, switched to heli programming / leveled all the pitch curves to 50-50-50-50-50 as well as a few switch screen changes and a p-mix to Link aux-3 back in to aux-1 / pitch on the gyro/flap switch.
Chris True is offline Find More Posts by Chris True
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 08, 2012, 07:28 PM
Illinois
Joined Sep 2001
22,316 Posts
It's already on the wish list, Eric.

Andy
AndyKunz is online now Find More Posts by AndyKunz
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 08, 2012, 07:37 PM
United States, MI, Rochester Hills
Joined Oct 2000
916 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKunz View Post

Andy
If you mean the request for "favorites" I'd like to propose a slightly different (and complimentary) approach. What about making it easier to import a model from the SD card. Like make the SD card the first or 31st entry in the model selection menu. Selecting it would then open up the SD card and allow you to select one of the archived models and make it active??

Paul
pgoelz is offline Find More Posts by pgoelz
Old Oct 08, 2012, 08:03 PM
Illinois
Joined Sep 2001
22,316 Posts
Paul,

Can you explain the advantage to me vs. how import works now?

Andy
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 08, 2012, 08:10 PM
Brett
So Cal
Joined Apr 2002
5,287 Posts
Quote:
Paul,

Can you explain the advantage to me vs. how import works now?

Andy
It would mean you could get to the import screen without having to turn the radio off and on to access the settings menu.
bjaffee is offline Find More Posts by bjaffee
Old Oct 08, 2012, 08:22 PM
Illinois
Joined Sep 2001
22,316 Posts
You can get to the import screen NOW without having to turn it off.

From the main screen, click CLEAR and BACK together. This will give you the model select screen. Scroll down to find an empty model and click. Now roll down to the SD menu and import the model you want.

You now have the imported model in the spot you want it.

Andy
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 08, 2012, 09:04 PM
United States, MI, Rochester Hills
Joined Oct 2000
916 Posts
Quote:
You can get to the import screen NOW without having to turn it off.

From the main screen, click CLEAR and BACK together. This will give you the model select screen. Scroll down to find an empty model and click. Now roll down to the SD menu and import the model you want.

You now have the imported model in the spot you want it.

Andy
Well my face is red..... I didn't realize you could import from the model select menu. Uh.... never mind

I do like the idea of importing groups of models. But upon thinking about THAT, you can do that now by putting the groups in separate folders on the SD card, right? Just navigate to the desired folder and import ALL, right?

Paul
pgoelz is offline Find More Posts by pgoelz
Old Oct 08, 2012, 09:06 PM
Illinois
Joined Sep 2001
22,316 Posts
Yes, exactly.

Andy
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 08, 2012, 09:28 PM
Central California
Joined Dec 2006
2,382 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris True View Post
I got it, switched to heli programming / leveled all the pitch curves to 50-50-50-50-50 as well as a few switch screen changes and a p-mix to Link aux-3 back in to aux-1 / pitch on the gyro/flap switch.
Rofl.Thanks Chris.After I answered I had the same brainstorm.I didnt get around to trying it yet though.Im sooo glad you understand mixing.I figured the hardest part was going to be trying to explain how to make it work if you didnt.
aerocal is offline Find More Posts by aerocal
Old Oct 08, 2012, 09:58 PM
St. Mary, Maryland, United States
Joined Dec 1996
8,216 Posts
Yes, mixes are no problem.

Probably the only reason I thought of it was on my 8FG I had to go to the sailplane programming to get the servo speed functionality I use on flaps. I looked in the heli section and I was able to assign the gyro switch to flight mode after inhibiting everything other switch. Then it was just a matter of stopping aux1 from moving with the throttle because I have only a 7 channel Rx installed and I need all the aux's for gear / flaps and tank drop .
Chris True is offline Find More Posts by Chris True
Old Oct 08, 2012, 10:46 PM
EDF Junkie
Pacific Northwest
Joined Oct 2007
1,496 Posts
Quote:

Andy
Do you mean the "Favorites" idea is on the wish list? I'm asking for clarification because my name isn't Eric if you were answering me.
NwRcFlight is offline Find More Posts by NwRcFlight
Old Oct 09, 2012, 01:30 AM
Malaysia, Perak, Taiping
Joined Jan 2012
241 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by freechip View Post
Why would I be touchy? I have a perfectly good working product that an online forum member is posting about issues with his radio but yet doesn't want to do anything about it. Doesn't want to ship it out and be without his radio for 2 weeks.

Just has you like to post comments about it not being as accurate as your junk RTF tx and Cheapo TX, I wanted to share with you that mine were very accurate.

It's not like I'm the one whos been banned before and keeps coming back with new account/name.
I like this guy cool
keris is offline Find More Posts by keris
Old Oct 09, 2012, 02:33 AM
Taiwan, 北市
Joined Dec 2008
723 Posts
Hi all, I've got a really strange problem with my DX8 transmitter. I just got a new AR6200 receiver with satellite, and I'm not able to bind it to the DX8 - the light on the main receiver just keeps flashing. I tried binding the same AR6200 to my DX6i and it bound just fine - so it doesn't seem to be an issue of a bad receiver. Then I tried binding one of those Hobbyking orange Spektrum receivers to the DX8, and that bound just fine as well - meaning the only combination that doesn't work is DX8 with AR6200. What could be causing this? I've tried different frame rates and that didn't fix the problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Kevin
kchen95 is online now Find More Posts by kchen95
Old Oct 09, 2012, 05:24 AM
England
Joined Nov 2005
1,109 Posts
Tried moving the TX away from the RX ?
netdudeuk is online now Find More Posts by netdudeuk
Old Oct 09, 2012, 05:31 AM
Air, Ground & Water
Canada, ON, Rockland
Joined Aug 2008
23,193 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kchen95 View Post
Hi all, I've got a really strange problem with my DX8 transmitter. I just got a new AR6200 receiver with satellite, and I'm not able to bind it to the DX8 - the light on the main receiver just keeps flashing. I tried binding the same AR6200 to my DX6i and it bound just fine - so it doesn't seem to be an issue of a bad receiver. Then I tried binding one of those Hobbyking orange Spektrum receivers to the DX8, and that bound just fine as well - meaning the only combination that doesn't work is DX8 with AR6200. What could be causing this? I've tried different frame rates and that didn't fix the problem.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Kevin
Have you tried different distance between the radio and receiver?
freechip is online now Find More Posts by freechip