HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 07, 2012, 06:31 PM
Joined May 2010
1,634 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid3ways View Post
Yes I'm aware of the products I can't buy from you that you've had for sale to everyone else outside the USA for more than a month.

Waiting this long for an English manual and still can't buy this radio got me upset to the point I gave up on waiting. It really is a shame.
No Big deal, maybe next time. There is so much more coming.
Unfortunately at this moment itís not up to us.
Synthetized voice is planed in next software release.

JETImodel DC-16 - Sprachausgabe (1 min 18 sec)
Esprit Model is online now Find More Posts by Esprit Model
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 07, 2012, 06:51 PM
ancora imparo
Melbourne, Australia
Joined Jul 2005
6,434 Posts
Honestly Andy, I know it's not your dept. but somebody at Spektrum needs to get biffed for the delay in getting a current sensor to the customers. It's not rocket science. Everybody else seems to be able to put an Allegro sensor in some heat shrink with a 1wire or I2c interface. And we even have people making their own.

The mAh used display on my FrSky stuff is the most useful bit of telemetry it has.

John

PS It's so nice and productive around here again with Pete gone.
jj604 is offline Find More Posts by jj604
Old Oct 07, 2012, 06:53 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Sep 2012
428 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esprit Model View Post
Unfortunately at this moment it’s not up to us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRIYCbttMH8
That's a really cool looking radio. What does something like that cost? I wish we could get advanced stuff like that here in the states without having to spend 3 grand+ for a Futaba 18MZ and the like.
crvnation is offline Find More Posts by crvnation
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Oct 07, 2012, 06:55 PM
Air, Ground & Water
Canada, ON, Rockland
Joined Aug 2008
23,834 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavlos View Post
somebody for my spm file please??
I downloaded your SPM file and without having the model in front of me I see nothing wrong on the servo monitor screen.

Your dual elevator are working BUT my only concern is your FLAP setup. Why didn't you use the proper wing type and use the FLAP MENU system?

It would also appear you have NOT updated your radio to 2.06
freechip is offline Find More Posts by freechip
Old Oct 07, 2012, 07:00 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Oct 2012
18 Posts
OOPS.. WRONG

WRONG FILE...so sorry... so sorry..

try doing thaton your radio..
setup a new model..

wing type 2 flaps 1 aileron
tail 2 elevators 1 rudder... go to monitor and watch the flaps moving while you move the elevator
pavlos is offline Find More Posts by pavlos
Old Oct 07, 2012, 07:04 PM
Air, Ground & Water
Canada, ON, Rockland
Joined Aug 2008
23,834 Posts
Blank New Acro Model.
1 Ail 2 Flaps wing type
Dual Elev tail type. (1 rudder)

Servo Monitor screen show 0 movement of both flap channels AUX1 and AUX2 now renamed RFL & LFL.

If for some reason you have this unexplained flap movement couple with elevator BUT have no mixing involve I would recommend you start by upgrading to the latest airware so we can be on the same page with you and be in a better position to help you..
Old Oct 07, 2012, 07:06 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Oct 2012
18 Posts
on mine they mooove all together... reseting the model and setting up a new one
Old Oct 07, 2012, 07:11 PM
Air, Ground & Water
Canada, ON, Rockland
Joined Aug 2008
23,834 Posts
You can try this is you like.

This is the wing and tail type you want and the only change was Flaps enabled on Flap Switch (d) with 25% Mid 50% Land position with a 5 sec reduce speed value for scale effect. The rest of the setup is default value from blank model.

You may need to upgrade your radio with the latest AirWare update ..
Old Oct 07, 2012, 07:36 PM
Central California
Joined Dec 2006
2,470 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crvnation View Post
That's a really cool looking radio. What does something like that cost? I wish we could get advanced stuff like that here in the states without having to spend 3 grand+ for a Futaba 18MZ and the like.
Im sure you could find that information in a thread dedicated to it.Trying to troll OT information into a thread isnt a good idea.
aerocal is offline Find More Posts by aerocal
Old Oct 07, 2012, 07:43 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Sep 2012
428 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerocal View Post
Im sure you could find that information in a thread dedicated to it.Trying to troll OT information into a thread isnt a good idea.
It was just a question man. No deep thought required to turn it into a conspiracy or something.
Old Oct 07, 2012, 07:43 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Oct 2012
18 Posts
reset everything and set it up from the beginning .. it workd.. still the flap switch in the switch menu can't change but it works in th flap menu..
Old Oct 07, 2012, 07:47 PM
Central California
Joined Dec 2006
2,470 Posts
Quote:
Yup it was very hard
Up to 200A
Quote:
Unfortunately at this moment itís not up to us.
I think you misunderstood the reference.I didnt read it as an opportunity to advertize your product in a thread not dedicated to it.I dont have anything against the product.It just doesnt make you look very good IMO.
I think he was referring to finding the SPM sensor.You saw it as an opportunity to stick your foot in the door.
My 2 cents worth.
Old Oct 07, 2012, 07:50 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Sep 2012
428 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerocal View Post
I think you misunderstood the reference.I didnt read it as an opportunity to advertize your product in a thread not dedicated to it.I dont have anything against the product.It just doesnt make you look very good IMO.
I think he was referring to finding the SPM sensor.You saw it as an opportunity to stick your foot in the door.
My 2 cents worth.
Since you took it upon yourself to scold me, is this not OT content as well? You're posting and perpetuating it. Pot, kettle.
Old Oct 07, 2012, 07:52 PM
Central California
Joined Dec 2006
2,470 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crvnation View Post
Since you took it upon yourself to scold me, is this not OT content as well? You're posting and perpetuating it. Pot, kettle.
Dont even go there.
Old Oct 07, 2012, 08:00 PM
Central California
Joined Dec 2006
2,470 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavlos View Post
reset everything and set it up from the beginning .. it workd.. still the flap switch in the switch menu can't change but it works in th flap menu..
In your configuration the possible selections in the Switch select menu are taken up by other functions so they will not be available.The flap menu is the correct place to select the switch for flaps.If you had another channel open you could assign the flap switch to that as well but with all the channels being spoken for there are no selections.
If that makes sense.