HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 09, 2010, 06:58 PM
United States, NY, New York
Joined Oct 2006
151 Posts
Data
HK450 Instruction Manual

I came across a manual for the HK 450 on another site, but it was a zip file full of HTML pages with large scanned images, and no index file of any type. Not very easy to read or to print.

So, I converted it to PDF format and ran OCR on it so now it has search ready text (which can also be copied and pasted) not just flat image files.

Figured it may come in handy for some people, so I am attaching a copy to this post.

I believe this is for the original HK450, not the HK450 V2, but it might still be a decent reference for people with the V2 kit.

If anyone has a V2 manual, or a good manual for the T-Rex 450 SA (or is the V2 more like the SE?) perhaps you can link to them or attach them to this thread as well.
Goanna is offline Find More Posts by Goanna
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 12, 2010, 06:07 PM
Western NY state, United States
Joined Jun 2004
150 Posts
Thanks!
helibobber is offline Find More Posts by helibobber