SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by madstick cliff, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 08, 2010, 07:59 PM
Santa Maria ca
Joined Nov 2004
151 Posts
Discussion
Video of the Jart

Here is a video done by Paul, our local visitor from Texas. Included in the video are John flying his new Merlin and Bob flying his Moth and of course me flying the Jart! Too bad we didn't grab Pauls camera and get him flying. John is really takin to the slopes lately Just got himself a Weasel Evo too! I hope he's signed up for the 'fest. Bob had to fix his Talon when I got there.
Somehow the tail feathers came off? At least nothing a little CA couldn't fix. He got the Moth dialed in though! It seems to be very CG sensitive. Thanks to Paul for another great vid! I think he's gotten the most flight time around here the past few weeks than most of the locals do in a year. He definitely came at the right time. He has been a great pleasure to have at our slopes. Maybe we can have a farewell get together before he leaves. :
Bob, Cliff, and John - North Slope - 2-7-2010 (4 min 16 sec)
madstick cliff is offline Find More Posts by madstick cliff
to remove ads between posts