HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by fly4fun172, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 06, 2010, 10:38 AM
United States, NC, Raleigh
Joined Mar 2008
5 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Sold
FPV 900 Mhz System w/ Screen, "Plug and Play"

Hey Guys,
I am selling my FPV 900 mhz system, like new, about 5 nice flights on it. Below is what is included:

DPCAV Pro 900 mhz transmitter w/ microphone/filter/dipole antenna- 12V(11.1 lipo) transmitter includes plugs for mic, video and battery. It also has the upgraded dipole antenna and a 900 mhz filter that is said to help prevent interference with the GPS for on screen displays. Mic volume can be adjusted(mounted bottom front of pod).

DPCAV Receiver w/ upgraded 3 dbi antenna- This system works well, even mounted in a low area it allowed me to go out about as far as my old futaba 6channel transmitter did from the same low area.

420 line board camera- This is a board camera off ebay. It has a clear picture and worked well, the colors at times are a bit off/ faded, but it was always easy for me to see the ground and sky on both bright snow covered days and at evening sunsets.

Insignia 8.5" DVD player w/cord for receiver- This DVD has a good picture and worked well outside in a black $5 home depot trash can : ). The only issue with it is while charging sometimes the cord needs to be propped up a different way to get it to charge(probably fixed with soldering). But otherwise it works well and I had it on for 45 minutes on just battery power with no problems and no low battery warning light(which instructions say it has). It is supposed to run 4 hours or so, but I can't guarantee that since I bought it used and don't know.

Readymaderc.com easy-star pod w/ pan/tilt- This is the best pan/tilt I could find. It'll fit a 1000mah turnigy 3s1p battery snuggly(with some hanging out) which is what I used, and it'll power the system for a while. Rhino 610mah I believe are more the standard. It gives approx 180 degrees of pan without a servo stretcher. It has the standard servos.

Overall this system works great, looks great and was a lot of fun. I even had a nice FPV landing with it. Selling for personal reasons, but I guarantee it is all in clean working conditions, if it doesn't arrive as such you can send it back and I'll refund all of your money. The only slight issue is with the charging of the DVD player as stated above, but it'll charge it just takes messing around with it every once in awhile. The only thing not include in the pictures is the charger for the dvd, an rca cable and two screws for the receiver, but they will be included as well.

All that is needed is batteries(1 for transmitter and 1 for receiver) and a plug to power the receiver(standard barrel plug same size as futaba charge plug). Available from dpcav.com or if you want to buy mine I'll sell it, but I'd rather hold onto the extra male deans and you might want to use a different size/ setup anyway.

Selling it all for $290 Firm, plus $10 2-day shipping to US. No need to make lower offers right now, I won't accept. I might break it up in a week or so if it doesn't sell, but please don't ask now.
fly4fun172 is offline Find More Posts by fly4fun172
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 06, 2010, 10:49 AM
rrg
USA, KY, Edgewood
Joined Dec 2007
1,275 Posts
Trader Rating: 56
Will the DX-7 work with that?
rrg is offline Find More Posts by rrg
Old Feb 06, 2010, 10:51 AM
Joined Mar 2008
5 Posts
Link to feedback

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback Hey guys I know I have no feedback on here. I have sold either through ebay or rcuniverse. The link above will hopefully take you to my ebay feedback(same name fly4fun172) which is 100% positive. As is rcuniverse, I just don't know how to get to it. Thanks.
Old Feb 06, 2010, 10:56 AM
Joined Mar 2008
5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrg View Post
Will the DX-7 work with that?
From everything I understand, yes, all systems should work with this whether it is 2.4 ghz like your dx-7 or 72mhz like all of the older radios. That is one of the reasons people with 2.4ghz radios buy 900 mhz.
Last edited by fly4fun172; Feb 06, 2010 at 10:57 AM. Reason: spelling
Old Feb 07, 2010, 11:51 AM
They call me Maj. Sink!
Paso Robles, Ca
Joined Nov 2008
746 Posts
Trader Rating: 13
pm sent
stoked6.0 is offline Find More Posts by stoked6.0
Old Feb 07, 2010, 04:22 PM
Joined Mar 2008
5 Posts
Still available for now. Thanks.
Old Feb 07, 2010, 06:12 PM
United States, UT, Park City
Joined Sep 2009
160 Posts
Is it still available? How many mW is it?
thanks
Rctestflight is offline Find More Posts by Rctestflight
Old Feb 07, 2010, 07:51 PM
Fly Big, Low and Slow....
USA, VA, Wicomico
Joined Aug 2008
1,358 Posts
Trader Rating: 36
500mw
Alpina540 is offline Find More Posts by Alpina540
Old Feb 07, 2010, 11:59 PM
Putting FPV to Business
Joined Jul 2009
573 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
I want everything else but the EzPod, as I already have it...let me know if you are ok and if you'd ship it through the USPS Priority as I am in Brazil.

Cheers,

Ernani
FPVExtremer is offline Find More Posts by FPVExtremer
Old Feb 08, 2010, 08:13 AM
United States, UT, Park City
Joined Sep 2009
160 Posts
I want everything. And I am in the US,

Thanks, Daniel
Rctestflight is offline Find More Posts by Rctestflight
Old Feb 08, 2010, 08:53 AM
Joined Mar 2008
5 Posts
Sold to Daniel Pending Funds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rctestflight View Post
I want everything. And I am in the US,

Thanks, Daniel
Yes it is 500 mw, thanks for answering that for me. Its sold to Daniel since he is buying the whole thing...Pending Funds. Check your pm's, will ship day after payment received. Thanks.
Old Feb 08, 2010, 10:26 AM
Putting FPV to Business
Joined Jul 2009
573 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Ouch...:S
FPVExtremer is offline Find More Posts by FPVExtremer
Closed Thread