HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Roswalt, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 04, 2010, 10:38 PM
Capt, USAF
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Feb 2009
922 Posts
Trader Rating: 93
Sold
Blade CX3 BNF w/ USN Seahawk scale fuse and LED kit!

As has become customary, I'm offering this up for sale here on RCG a day before it goes on eBay... Blade CX3 Bind-N-Fly with SH-60 Navy Seahawk scale fuselage and LED navigation lights pre-installed - It looks sweet in flight, especially in low-light.

Comes with everything ready to go except the transmitter (Any DSM2 set should work just fine) and there are only two things I found during my pre-flight that keep it from perfection. First, a small jagged area near the bottom rear light mount makes it pop the light out during a hard landing. If you're a good pilot you'll never notice this! Second, the "tail rotor" didn't really come with a good mounting screw so I've always left it off when flying. If you want to avoid it falling off in flight you'll need to fashion a small rod of some kind. I can help with this if desired.

I'm asking $115 shipped, $125 if you want it in the original box (I can ship it way cheaper in a small box of my own since it is just the chopper and accessories) Additional items include spare rotor blades, one original E-Flite lipo battery, wall charger w/o adapter (You'll need a 12V supply to use, or I can provide a different charger, wall-ready for $10 extra) Paypal payment only. Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions!
Roswalt is offline Find More Posts by Roswalt
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 06, 2010, 08:20 PM
Capt, USAF
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Feb 2009
922 Posts
Trader Rating: 93
eBay link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT

eBay link, no reserve as always, winner take all!
Roswalt is offline Find More Posts by Roswalt
Closed Thread