HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 03, 2010, 02:31 AM
Swinger. Heli and planks!
United States, OR, Foster
Joined Mar 2007
940 Posts
Discussion
Looking for some micro / park flyer jets from previous!!!

I saw a post here on RCgroups about a company that is in the process of making micro/park flyer EDFs. I am positive it was a company based in Japan, but I could be wrong. I know the pictures I saw was of a Sabre there was a woman holding and posing with the plane. To my knowledge a month or so ago they started talking about them being released soon.

Does anyone know what I am talking about? I have been seaching post and after post after post? and just cant find it.

Thanks!
BennettOZ84 is offline Find More Posts by BennettOZ84
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 03, 2010, 09:16 AM
Micro Boat Forum Founder
United States, GA, Buford
Joined Nov 2007
6,496 Posts
JPower EDF50 Series sold at the hated Banana Hobby.
boredom.is.me is offline Find More Posts by boredom.is.me
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RFD900 Case
Old Feb 03, 2010, 11:42 AM
Swinger. Heli and planks!
United States, OR, Foster
Joined Mar 2007
940 Posts
I found them! Thanks Boredom! I also see Okhobby.hk also sells them under the name EZFLY.
BennettOZ84 is offline Find More Posts by BennettOZ84
Old Feb 25, 2010, 07:48 AM
scunthorpe/england
Joined Jan 2008
847 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennettOZ84 View Post
I saw a post here on RCgroups about a company that is in the process of making micro/park flyer EDFs. I am positive it was a company based in Japan, but I could be wrong. I know the pictures I saw was of a Sabre there was a woman holding and posing with the plane. To my knowledge a month or so ago they started talking about them being released soon.

Does anyone know what I am talking about? I have been seaching post and after post after post? and just cant find it.

Thanks!
dont now if these fit the bill EDF 30 size one's although i cant find any EDF 30'S but they have an A10, F9F, EURO FIGHTER and SU27 and quite cheap but a uk store the mini A10 looks good so does the F9F prices from 13 TO 29 for the most expensive look good tho just cant find motors to fit EDF30'S fan
http://www.gbdmodelaircraft.com/products.php?id=159
foxy29 is offline Find More Posts by foxy29
Old Feb 25, 2010, 09:45 AM
Micro Boat Forum Founder
United States, GA, Buford
Joined Nov 2007
6,496 Posts
I have all of there aircraft in the Micro EDF Units, Motors, Accessories, and Links to Projects thread.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1172332
boredom.is.me is offline Find More Posts by boredom.is.me
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RFD900 Case
Old Feb 26, 2010, 07:15 AM
scunthorpe/england
Joined Jan 2008
847 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by boredom.is.me View Post
I have all of there aircraft in the Micro EDF Units, Motors, Accessories, and Links to Projects thread.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1172332
thanks mate didnt see them on there doh also if the motor GBD do in the edf 30 fan is the same as this one its rewound to 4200KV (8T) according to the email i got thanks
http://www.gbdmodelaircraft.com/desc...php?iddesc=292
foxy29 is offline Find More Posts by foxy29