HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Vethraxx, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 01, 2010, 01:15 PM
Lynnwood, wa
Joined Oct 2007
91 Posts
Gallery
Assembled Herr Rally-XP

Here is my completed Rally XP by Herr. All laser cut. No issues building it. It's my first real experience with covering a plane, I think I did moderately well. I will have a folding prop added shortly. Anxious to try it. Balanced nicely.

I have read some threads about this plane, and know of the purported rudder, can't turn issue. I will see what it does, and make changes if needed.

Update: I added the folding prop as soon as it came in the mail. Goes more with the red and black. Need colored rubber bands!
Vethraxx is offline Find More Posts by Vethraxx
Last edited by Vethraxx; Feb 19, 2010 at 07:04 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 17, 2010, 05:22 PM
Lynnwood, wa
Joined Oct 2007
91 Posts
If only I could get red and black rubber bands for the wings
Vethraxx is offline Find More Posts by Vethraxx
Old Aug 18, 2010, 12:13 PM
Joined Jun 2008
38 Posts
Hey, did you ever maiden your Rally XP? I built mine last year, just maidened it last night. I had increased the rudder sized, add wash to the wings.. STILL had issues turning. Luckily i was able to land it safely by gliding in a spiral. So I was just curious what your experience was.

Bryan
kosch is offline Find More Posts by kosch