HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Monstermanhbf, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 01, 2010, 11:56 AM
I Always Fly Inverted
United States, NY
Joined Aug 2004
387 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
Sold
New Hpi E10 On Road RTR

Up for sale a near new Hpi E10 I bought this on road at the local hobby shop a few weeks ago it was more or less one of those IMPULSE Buys!! LOL Anyhow I didn't really mess with it to much I just liked the way the Grand Turismo shell looked and that's the main reason why I bought it. It has sat on the shelf for most of the time I have had it. I ran 3 packs through it in front of my house and then it ended up back on the shelf.

I still have the original box but if you want that it will be a little more to ship as the box is LARGE. I will include 2 NIMH Packs, 1 Racer's Edge 1500 & a Venom 3000 the Racer's Edge pack was bought new with the car and the Venom I had in a rock crawler. Will also come with the Stock Hpi Radio and Steering Servo..

Asking $130.00 + $15 to ship to the Lower 48 I'll accept Pay Pal or USPS Postal Money Orders.. I'm open to trades for anything rc wise.. So let me know what you have kicking around..
Get it here and save some cash, you will easily spend $200+ @ Tower for the car alone..

*NOTE the 2 4400 NIMH Packs ARE NOT INCLUDED with the Sale..

Monstermanhbf is offline Find More Posts by Monstermanhbf
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 01, 2010, 01:35 PM
go big or stay home
taneyville mo
Joined Nov 2007
255 Posts
Trader Rating: 115
what kind of stuff are u looking for as far as trades
kcomqg is offline Find More Posts by kcomqg
Old Feb 01, 2010, 10:05 PM
I Always Fly Inverted
United States, NY
Joined Aug 2004
387 Posts
Trade Wise...

Anything RC Related, surface, water, air etc..
Maybe some XBOX 360 games..
Old Feb 01, 2010, 11:45 PM
RCAPA #005
USA, VT, Springfield
Joined Jan 2004
3,858 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
Want to take a stab at R/C heli's? I have an RTF Blade CP and one Blade CP ARF (parts donor for the RTF). Assorted spare bits etc. About $250 in stuff originally, at least. This RTF has one battery through it, that's it, but the tape covering on the blades is peeling. I'll throw in a Helimax RTF Rotofly too, so about $420+ in heli stuff- two flyable machines and one complete spare airframe. My wife is on my tail to downsize, but I want an on-road machine for my son. Clearing out all these helis would be great. The CP has such low time because my wife banned me from flying in the house anymore. I wadded up a Blade CP from hitting a wall (and making a mess of the wall) and the current Blade CP is the one I bought to replace the wrecked one- and got the ARF to scavenge parts from since it was cheapest that way. Got one flight in before she caught me. LOL!

If heli's don't float your boat, I have lots of other types of stuff.... boats, planes, rock crawlers etc. Also have a Losi Micro Crawler listed in the Classifieds for about the same price as your car. It might be easier to list things that interest you than for me to list what I've got.
MGBGTRacer is offline Find More Posts by MGBGTRacer
Old Feb 02, 2010, 12:28 AM
I Always Fly Inverted
United States, NY
Joined Aug 2004
387 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGBGTRacer View Post
Want to take a stab at R/C heli's? I have an RTF Blade CP and one Blade CP ARF (parts donor for the RTF). Assorted spare bits etc. About $250 in stuff originally, at least. This RTF has one battery through it, that's it, but the tape covering on the blades is peeling. I'll throw in a Helimax RTF Rotofly too, so about $420+ in heli stuff- two flyable machines and one complete spare airframe. My wife is on my tail to downsize, but I want an on-road machine for my son. Clearing out all these helis would be great. The CP has such low time because my wife banned me from flying in the house anymore. I wadded up a Blade CP from hitting a wall (and making a mess of the wall) and the current Blade CP is the one I bought to replace the wrecked one- and got the ARF to scavenge parts from since it was cheapest that way. Got one flight in before she caught me. LOL!

If heli's don't float your boat, I have lots of other types of stuff.... boats, planes, rock crawlers etc. Also have a Losi Micro Crawler listed in the Classifieds for about the same price as your car. It might be easier to list things that interest you than for me to list what I've got.

LOL man you sound like you change things up as often as I do.. I am into Helis, Planes, On Road, Off Road, Nitro, Electric you name it I have it or had it... Email me runt79 AT optonline DOT net with what you are willing to trade outright for the E10..

I'd for sure like to see the Heli's first..
Old Feb 02, 2010, 02:13 PM
RCAPA #005
USA, VT, Springfield
Joined Jan 2004
3,858 Posts
I'll grab some pics- I've got other stuff around too, but planes in particular are the worst to ship.
Old Feb 03, 2010, 02:27 AM
I Always Fly Inverted
United States, NY
Joined Aug 2004
387 Posts
Quote:
I'll grab some pics- I've got other stuff around too, but planes in particular are the worst to ship.
Sounds good looking forward to seeing whatcha got.. Yeah planes can be a PITA but it can be done. I shipped a HUGE Pipe Cub via Greyhound that went pretty smooth..
Old Feb 04, 2010, 11:45 PM
RCAPA #005
USA, VT, Springfield
Joined Jan 2004
3,858 Posts
i got pics of the heli's and some other stuff. My cameras conspire against me. Took pics with the small camera, took it to work to upload pics- can't find camera. Grab backup DSLR- battery is dead. If you PM your email address, I'll send over a list of stuff and some pics of various interesting things.
Old Feb 05, 2010, 01:39 PM
I Always Fly Inverted
United States, NY
Joined Aug 2004
387 Posts
PM sent
Old Feb 08, 2010, 04:28 PM
Joined Jan 2010
28 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
PM'd
Angdvl089 is offline Find More Posts by Angdvl089
Old Feb 08, 2010, 11:11 PM
RCAPA #005
USA, VT, Springfield
Joined Jan 2004
3,858 Posts
Didja want a gaggle of heli's?
Old Feb 08, 2010, 11:42 PM
I Always Fly Inverted
United States, NY
Joined Aug 2004
387 Posts
Quote:
Didja want a gaggle of heli's?

I sent ya a email back the other day on the helis.. Shoot me some pictures over of that RC18t I already have the E Flite MSR, Tandem and a Century Hawk Sport I am pretty good on the Heli's..
Old Feb 09, 2010, 10:52 PM
RCAPA #005
USA, VT, Springfield
Joined Jan 2004
3,858 Posts
This is it- I'm guessing three battery runs, that's it.
I'm pretty sure I can find the original manual, accessories etc... I keep everything, just not organized.
Old Feb 24, 2010, 11:18 PM
chicago
Joined Jan 2004
387 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
is the car still for sale?
captinnitro is offline Find More Posts by captinnitro
Old Feb 25, 2010, 04:18 PM
I Always Fly Inverted
United States, NY
Joined Aug 2004
387 Posts
Yeah its still for sale... Shoot me a PM if you are interested..
Closed Thread