HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by verticalspark, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 30, 2010, 02:38 AM
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
United States, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined Oct 2008
4,080 Posts
Discussion
parts for everthing

So today in SC is cold and wet. Yesterday I flew my radian and decided to do some stupid stuff with it that the radian is not designed for. The end result, much to my surprise, was a very cool show and a very happy pilot. Well if I did it once I could do it again...not so much. Broke 4 blades and broke the fuselage in lots of places that were taped on the spot so I could fly some more. Crashed the slow stick and broke a wheel, prop and bent a prop shaft. And if that wasn't enough I decided to fix my jeep today which consisted of replacing a thermostat that was stuck open and replacing the o rings on the fuel injectors because I knew one of them was leaking but not which one. And as it goes I finished everything only to find that fuel line wouldn't reconnect with the quick fitting. It took me 2 hours to find a replacement just for me to rush home, fix it, get dressed for work and leave. I made to work just in time for it to start to rain/snow. Walked in and the boss was here and I didn't have time to shave. So now he is not very happy with me. But the new props are on order as well as a new canopy. Now for it to quit raining so I can fly.
verticalspark is online now Find More Posts by verticalspark
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Bought a house!
to remove ads between posts