HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by BeauMartin, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 29, 2010, 09:55 PM
Look out for what? -Oh that...
ATL, GA
Joined Jan 2008
172 Posts
Discussion
Ordered

I got the parts ordered. Vex is great, but very overpriced, so I didn't get everything. I got Tank treads, compatible motors, and a chassis. I/m going to need a receiver and a breadboard. The base tank will either lead up to a paintball tank, or a rocket platform launching SAMs. Please comment, Paintball, rocket or other?
BeauMartin is offline Find More Posts by BeauMartin
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 30, 2010, 12:27 PM
theres notn duct tape cant fix
USA, IA, Cedar Rapids
Joined Jul 2009
833 Posts
i think that paintball idea is cool
TRAXXAS DEMO is offline Find More Posts by TRAXXAS DEMO
Old Jan 30, 2010, 06:56 PM
Look out for what? -Oh that...
ATL, GA
Joined Jan 2008
172 Posts
True, but the costs are significantly higher. The problem is: paintball works on a air system, using either compressed air, Co2, or Nitrogen. If the paintball tank was made, an on board air compressor would be used to fill a PVC reservoir. I don't know where the heck you get a air compressor that small. See video:
How the Vex M1 Tank works (2 min 30 sec)
BeauMartin is offline Find More Posts by BeauMartin