|Jan 28, 2010, 09:13 PM|
31" blingblingv3 coming together
I made some progress on the 31" bling tonight. Since airbrushing two weeks ago, I haven't touched it. A nasty stomach virus knocked me out for a few days. I made some adjustments to my building method. I used a forstner bit and created a pocket for the aileron servo to sit in when I build. There's one on each side of my building board. It's very handy. I also made servo horns longer by gluing and stringwrap/CA'ing them together. For this plane, I am using most of the plastic parts from the Electrifly Yak. All the carbon fiber (less the wing) fits perfectly. The aileron pushrods were exactly the right size.
ImagesView all Images in thread
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Build Log||Top Flite Kittiwake coming together||Sport Flyer||Waterplanes||11||Jun 08, 2010 06:05 AM|
|Discussion||New AP platform coming together -||cdi3d||Aerial Photography||70||Nov 14, 2009 06:35 PM|