HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by jimsky, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 27, 2010, 06:43 PM
Trying to defy gravity...
USA, NY, East Northport
Joined Dec 2003
2,896 Posts
Trader Rating: 129
Sold
Thunder Power 3S 1320 ProLite Packs - 4X For Sale

I have four (4) Thunder Power 3S 1320 ProLite packs for sale, used in a GWS Mustang and various Bluecor foamies.

I’m the original owner, never puffed or abused. Charged via CellPro 4S chargers and when done flying there were set to “Storage Charge” via the CellPro and kept in the refrigerator. When I wanted to fly I took them out of the fridge, allowed them to warm in their Ziploc bag (so as to not accumulate condensation) and they were charged on the CellPro.

I believe in treating packs nice to get the best out of them, these are great batteries and they still quite usable.

One pack had a balance wire pulled out (ProLites do that, no strain relief). I repaired the wire using the proper solder and flux, I’ve gotten so good at this I have done many ProLite pack repairs for my club members (including Mr. Electric himself, Tom Hunt).

Authentic Deans Ultra plugs have been installed on all packs. Industrial grade Velcro (hook) installed on the bottom of the packs. A small flat “end cap” of 1/64” ply has been taped to the end opposite where the wires exit on each pack. The factory installed clear shrink sleeving doesn’t cover this end and I once lost a pack due to an accidental cell envelope puncture. My “end cap” prevents this from ever happening again, with virtually no weight penalty.

They are still useable packs (flying them as recently as last weekend) but I don’t want anyone to think these are “good as new”. If you have low demand “parkflyer” applications these would be ideal. Still to this day, these series of ProLites are an excellent weight/power ratio battery.

$28 for all four packs shipped via USPS Priority Mail. CONUSA and PayPal only.

Jimsky
jimsky is offline Find More Posts by jimsky
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 27, 2010, 07:42 PM
Florida
Joined Dec 2005
121 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
pm sent
MattUNI2001 is offline Find More Posts by MattUNI2001
Old Jan 27, 2010, 08:22 PM
Trying to defy gravity...