SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 26, 2010, 04:58 AM
Joined Dec 2009
1 Posts
Discussion
Syma Mosquito short review

Hello all,

there are quite many of RC heli beginners who are thinking of buying a Syma Mosquito. Check out this short review:

http://www.rc-spirit.com/syma_mosquito.html

The Mosquito is a very cheap, tiny and durable 3 channel RC heli. I have one myself, it's very durable that it still holds intact after so much abuse lol. It flies very smoothly too, so overall I think it's the best bang for the buck as a beginner RC heli.
Khai is offline Find More Posts by Khai
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 26, 2010, 03:52 PM
ooops
Dekalb,Illinois
Joined Oct 2003
1,452 Posts
I bet they are waiting in lines !!
StCalvin is offline Find More Posts by StCalvin
Old Jan 26, 2010, 05:29 PM
Fly Runaway Fans
United States, TX, Fort Worth
Joined Jan 2009
9,379 Posts
Xheli doesn't list it under Syma even though they plant an ad on the review. Does charge from AC rather than transmitter, that's a step up in this class.
arbilab is offline Find More Posts by arbilab
Old Jan 26, 2010, 06:44 PM
Master Chief
Joined Sep 2006
2,279 Posts
Hi
Thats a clone of the interactive toys Micro Mosquito
Do enjoy
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...9233761095812#
Heres a thread on my MM
http://www.rchangout.com/forums/show...ighlight=honey
Take care
Hank
shin is offline Find More Posts by shin
Old Jan 26, 2010, 07:39 PM
Springfield, VA USA
Joined Sep 2008
363 Posts
Yes, it is a clone of the Micro Mosquito. As such, its only useful purpose is to let you practice takeoff and hovering without smacking the ceiling. They are otherwise useless.
AH-64 D is offline Find More Posts by AH-64 D
Old Jan 26, 2010, 08:52 PM
Fly Runaway Fans
United States, TX, Fort Worth
Joined Jan 2009
9,379 Posts
On one hand, until a helicopter can fly to the corner store and bring back a 6pack, they're all "useless".

On the other, as long as the pilot is having fun they're all as useful as they get.

I like playing with 3chs. They don't theaten to bust stuff or themselves, I can hand one to anyone and say "try it", and if they quit they're cheaper than a set of 500 blades to replace.
arbilab is offline Find More Posts by arbilab
Old Jan 27, 2010, 08:45 PM
Joined Sep 2009
70 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by arbilab View Post
Xheli doesn't list it under Syma even though they plant an ad on the review. Does charge from AC rather than transmitter, that's a step up in this class.
Xheli doesn't list it under Syma but if you search for mosquito on their website, you will see that they are listing the Mosquito from Syma.
MuSeH is offline Find More Posts by MuSeH