HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Blayne Chastain, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 25, 2010, 02:35 PM
Onward & Upwards
Joined Sep 2004
101 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
For Sale
Sprite "Mini Supra" 2 Meter TD - Can B Picked Up at SWC

http://blaynechastain.com/rcg/sprite/index.html

Heya,

I'm needing to raise a bit of funds and I'm not going to need a 2 meter for a while so I'm putting my gorgeous Sprite up for sale. A great flying / looking bird.

Only damage is where I use the tape-on nose skeg - it's stressed the fuse (nose) a bit - hasn't been a big enough of an issue to fix for me. You don't even see it with the nose skeg taped on - as it's a td bird, the skeg always stays on for me. Oh, also there is a very small crease on the corner of one of the flaps (thanks TSA)... pictured.

I'll be selling it without servos and radio gear but it's setup for jr 285 (I use the metal gears for the flaps).

New they are $790. The added value of it being ready to fly - just add your gear - minus the slight nose issue - I'd like $690 plus whatever shipping comes to be.

Thanks for lookin',

Blayne
Blayne Chastain is offline Find More Posts by Blayne Chastain
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 26, 2010, 02:19 PM
Stamford
Joined Nov 2004
257 Posts
Trader Rating: 37
I own a E version of this ship absolutely love it. I have purchased from Blayne before and if he says it's perfect then it is
The Sprite also makes an awesome slope ship.
mylestone is offline Find More Posts by mylestone