SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 24, 2010, 07:45 AM
Hong Kong
Joined Jan 2010
6,244 Posts
Discussion
Nine Eagles Solo Pro After a Crash! Just Fly It Off!

Here is a video I just made of what you can do with the Nine Eagles Solo Pro after a crash. Basically, you can just get it to "stand up" and then fly off! I assure you that I have done this lots of times and the heli flies just as normal afterwards.

Nine Eagles Solo Pro After a Crash! (0 min 15 sec)

The modelling trade in Hong Kong consider this to be the greatest breakthrough of the Solo Pro, and this is one of the reasons why it will sell like hotcakes.

You can definitely not do this with the CB100. I don't know about the MSR and would be interested if you can do something like this.

Derek
zadaw is offline Find More Posts by zadaw
to remove ads between posts