SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by G17staggerwing, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 23, 2010, 04:20 AM
G17Staggerwing
United States, NY, Bay Shore
Joined Apr 2006
39 Posts
Trader Rating: 41
Sold
NIB Vintage FOX 120 TWIN with Exhaust Stacks and Matching Aluminum Motor Mount

Hello,
I have up for sale a Nice Vintage (NIB) FOX 120 TWIN complete with Dual Exhaust Headers, Custom Aluminum Motor Mount and EXTA NEEDLE VALVE. This Engine was Manufactured in the middle 1970's! There is also the Owners Manual with complete running and Break in Procedures, Complete Parts Breakdown Sheet with FOX Part Numbers which also includes a Breakdown Photo of the Caburetor and associated Part Numbers , also inclosed ia an Advertising information sheet with reviews of the engine that comes package together when New. This engine has never been mounted or seen fuel by me. It does have some discoloration in spots which occured while in storage most likely due to oil residue. ALL ENGINES MANUFACTURED BY FOX ARE "TEST RUN" Before delivery, and WELL OILED for CORROSION PROTECTION Before shipping!! The engine comes packaged already mounted on its Custom Aluminum Motor Mount. The box is in fair condition, but engine is otherwise prestine. I am asking a very reasonable price of $285.00 plus shipping, but I will entertain reasonable offers. I have included photos. Please take especial note of the wo pictures that show the top of the pistons. As you can clearly see, there is NO BLACKENING from being run. It clearly shows that the engine is new!
Regards
Nevin
G17Staggerwing
G17staggerwing is offline Find More Posts by G17staggerwing
Last edited by G17staggerwing; Jan 30, 2010 at 07:36 AM. Reason: missing Data
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 27, 2010, 12:21 PM
Double Naught Spy
USA, TX, Waxahachie
Joined Aug 2004
380 Posts
Trader Rating: 53