SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 22, 2001, 02:01 PM
Gladstone, NJ. USA
Joined May 2000
408 Posts
Help! Now I need Programming help 4 my Schulze Future 25be!

Hi Guys!
Thanks for all your help on my previuos subject on Connecting my HACKER B20-15L with 4:1 Gear box! It runs ok! (Lots of cogging at start up though!) but I'm pretty sure I need to change the Operation mode from 1 to Mode 4, I'm using the 4:1 Planetary gearbox (Maxon)with 10-8 Graupner CAM folder. I set the Trans travel on my thottle chanel to 100%, but the instructions denote setting the neutral to -22% if I am using a MPX transmitter? I am using a "J-R"-XF421 (EX) Can some one please help me on this? And then on to the actual programming with the differnt "BEEP" patterns! I need to get this programeed tonight for flying in the AM (Sunday)! Thanks in advance for all your help...This site is indispensable!
Sincerely,
Jon B. Shereshaw
JonB is offline Find More Posts by JonB
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 22, 2001, 02:24 PM
England
Joined May 2000
1,486 Posts
Hi,
You can download the operating instructions from here:

http://www.schulze-elektronik.com/index_uk.htm

I use a hacker motor with a maxon gearbox and a future controller, and its just fine in mode 1. I haven't tried experimenting to change the modes but the instructions are quite comprehensive.
Kyri is offline Find More Posts by Kyri
Old Sep 23, 2001, 12:20 AM
BEC
Auburn, Washington USA
Joined Jan 2001
12,940 Posts
Jon,

In Europe, Multiplex transmitters ship with the neutral point at 1.6 ms pulse duration instead of the more common 1.5 (Multiplex USA sets the ones they sell to 1.5). Don't worry about shifting the neutral with the JR.

The future mode selection process is rather interesting. Be sure and have the instructions handy and follow them precisely (as to when/how to move the stick) if you want to change the mode from the default mode 1. I think if you actually begin the process the different beep signals will be pretty self explanatory. At any rate I can't describe them any better than Matthias has in the instructions....
BEC is offline Find More Posts by BEC