Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Oct 05, 2010, 11:40 PM
Va.Beach VA.
Joined Aug 2007
2,010 Posts
Sean....,do you still make aluminum ferrules for the older LH any more?
G-LO is online now Find More Posts by G-LO
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 07, 2010, 12:59 AM
Joined Nov 2006
2,448 Posts
Yes I can still make them. That's what you need right? I'll look in a minute and see what I need to do.
Kinkade is offline Find More Posts by Kinkade
Old Oct 07, 2010, 07:20 AM
Va.Beach VA.
Joined Aug 2007
2,010 Posts
Ok.
Old Oct 08, 2010, 10:38 PM
Joined May 2007
42 Posts
What is needed to get some ferrules for my SH2? Everytime I get an email response then ask for the cost I never hear back. This has happened several times. My YH has problems to, these birds are to much work to keep flying. I fly a 450 and 600 electric chopper and they can be up and running in at most a couple of days after a crash. My birds have not flown in two years and have never crashed due to dumb thumbs. I would like to get them flying again. I am not mad....just frustrated, what does it take to get parts?

Richard
RDking is offline Find More Posts by RDking
Old Oct 09, 2010, 01:44 AM
Joined Nov 2006
2,448 Posts
You can order those parts on my website in my online store under "Ornithopter Parts".
Old Oct 09, 2010, 04:29 AM
There's magic in those wings !
Joined Nov 2006
4,793 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkade View Post
You can order those parts on my website in my online store under "Ornithopter Parts".
So shall I say congratulations on the up and running again website ??

Khaled
khaled_abobakr is online now Find More Posts by khaled_abobakr
Old Oct 09, 2010, 07:13 AM
australia
Joined Apr 2007
2,079 Posts
sean could you give a ruff estimate of when you will be shipping my parts
thanks brian
therealthing691 is offline Find More Posts by therealthing691
Old Oct 10, 2010, 01:01 AM
Live to ride... and fly!
Forney, TX
Joined Mar 2002
15,165 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDking View Post
What is needed to get some ferrules for my SH2? Everytime I get an email response then ask for the cost I never hear back. This has happened several times. My YH has problems to, these birds are to much work to keep flying. I fly a 450 and 600 electric chopper and they can be up and running in at most a couple of days after a crash. My birds have not flown in two years and have never crashed due to dumb thumbs. I would like to get them flying again. I am not mad....just frustrated, what does it take to get parts?

Richard
There's not much that goes wrong that can't be repaired using the existing parts, if you describe what is wrong then one of us can probably tell you how to repair it.
Tres Wright is offline Find More Posts by Tres Wright
Old Oct 10, 2010, 05:53 AM
australia
Joined Apr 2007
2,079 Posts
thanks brian
Old Oct 10, 2010, 08:54 AM
Gus
Aloha (Beaverton), Oregon, United States
Joined Nov 2001
569 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDking View Post

Richard
Richard,
I hate to say it, but join the party. I have asked to purchase replacement items many many times, i.e. extra sets of the new style ferrules, and each time I do, Sean ignores my request also, and fails to respond.
I'm sure that we are not alone.
Gus...
Gus is online now Find More Posts by Gus
Old Oct 10, 2010, 03:24 PM
Joined Nov 2006
2,448 Posts
Thanks alot Gus. Why don't you also mention the fact that I just shipped you a brand new Slow Hawk 4 (minus only the motor and ESC) simply because you said your other new Slow Hawk "didn't fly". Whatever profit I initially made is virtually gone now from trying to take care of you.
Old Oct 10, 2010, 05:49 PM
Gus
Aloha (Beaverton), Oregon, United States
Joined Nov 2001
569 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkade View Post
Thanks alot Gus. Why don't you also mention the fact that I just shipped you a brand new Slow Hawk 4 (minus only the motor and ESC) simply because you said your other new Slow Hawk "didn't fly". Whatever profit I initially made is virtually gone now from trying to take care of you.
Sean,
You are right! Now I am sitting here with two Slow Hawks. One doesn't fly, and the other has a Wing Sail that doesn't match up with the power plates that you sent me!

I still believe that the power plates that you sent me with both SH's are for your Park Hawk and not the Slow Hawk.

If you want, I will be very happy to send both of the Slow Hawks back to you and you can give me my money back. I am just about at my ropes end with you and your promises. Say the word, and I will put both birds in the mail back to you.

If you will send me a Slow Hawk 4 power plate, I will try to get the original Slow Hawk 4 flying. I see no reason to even try to get the 2nd one flying with the Wing Sail that you sent.

You also have not answered the questions that I asked you in my last two e-mails.

Gus...
Gus is online now Find More Posts by Gus
Old Oct 10, 2010, 05:52 PM
Va.Beach VA.
Joined Aug 2007
2,010 Posts
Thank you Sean for the flor/yellow LH wings, you have gone out your way to help some of us. You have. But what Gus said.....You Know.... Isnt All wrong and you know it. We ain't mad or nothing.(some of us aren't) We ALL know how you do. You, like all of us do, have areas for improvement and in the line of work you're in, you just happen to be in direct line of fire. Your name you made is NOT a bad one per say. It just that you have a case of C.R.S. We are like everybody here in the U.S, we want everything like yesterday. But sometimes we should have the things like yesterday & all correct... You get my drift and I'm sure you do and it not easy to swallow. I don't like it at times, but we need it from time to time. Sean try not to get too offended.. Ok? Just try like you have done before and knock everything out on time and with a measure of correctness. That's all..
Last edited by G-LO; Oct 10, 2010 at 06:00 PM.
Old Oct 10, 2010, 09:25 PM
Joined Apr 2006
1,853 Posts
These are the Slow Hawk - 4 power plates. See if they are the same.
LifeisGood is offline Find More Posts by LifeisGood
Old Oct 10, 2010, 09:27 PM
australia
Joined Apr 2007
2,079 Posts
thanks brian