HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 19, 2012, 03:35 AM
CHINA
Joined Apr 2005
1,035 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TISTA View Post
Hello Meng,
today i got my Assan Door sequencer and just tested it.
i works great, but the only problem i have is when switching the receiver on.

After three times switching the control chanel and put the control switch in the "gear down"-position, the Gear still goes up, doors close, doors open and then the gear goes down in the right position.
this isnīt so great while the planes stands on the ground when switching on.

Is it possible to solve this problem, or do i have to raise the 15kg P-51 up every time i switch it on?

greetings from Germany,
Timo
hi, yes, our engineer have been note it. there will be change in the future. thanks.

meng
ASSAN is offline Find More Posts by ASSAN
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 19, 2012, 03:37 AM
CHINA
Joined Apr 2005
1,035 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hussey56 View Post
Hi Meng,
I am unable to change to Mode 2... The instructions do not explain how to change from Mode i to Mode 2. I would appreciate any help. Thank you in advance.
Eric.
hi, please press FUNC- and FUNC+ both more than 2 secs to change the working mode. from F.1 to F.2.......

yours sincerely,

meng
Old May 07, 2012, 05:19 PM
Nelson, B.C.
Joined Jun 2008
150 Posts
Hi all
I have purchased three of these sequencers so far and all are working flawlessly. Good product and a great price! Will buy more.

Kim
chumbly is offline Find More Posts by chumbly
Old May 21, 2012, 04:34 PM
"Take Off" eh!
Canada, ON, Beeton
Joined Aug 2008
3,268 Posts
I purchased two of these from HK. The first one would kinda work.. but the programming sequences did not even come close to what the manual describes. Impossible to set up. The second one would not work period!! only the LCD screen would work but I could not make it function at all.

Sad..because I had a lot hope that these would do the job..but neither are worth the trouble. Wish ASSAN would put out a recall on this item and replace with V2 that might possibly work
vettster is offline Find More Posts by vettster
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: 3DTRYER ripped me off!!!
Old May 23, 2012, 09:29 PM
CHINA
Joined Apr 2005
1,035 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vettster View Post
I purchased two of these from HK. The first one would kinda work.. but the programming sequences did not even come close to what the manual describes. Impossible to set up. The second one would not work period!! only the LCD screen would work but I could not make it function at all.

Sad..because I had a lot hope that these would do the job..but neither are worth the trouble. Wish ASSAN would put out a recall on this item and replace with V2 that might possibly work
ok,
i am sorry to hear such bad news. but it's impossible both fault by shipping oversea one time.

please try to check as the way again.

1. confirm the control channel,plug one servo and make sure it's correct.
2. plug three servos in Gear and Door Sequencer without load
3. plug the servo wire( in Gear and Door Sequencer) to your receiver's confirmed control channel
4. power on your radio and receiver
5. you will see Gear and Door Sequnceer show " F. 1" or " F. 2" or "F. 3"
6. at this time(LED flashing),the system is not avtivate.no servo moving. you need pull your control channel stitch on/off three times quickly.then,the LED will trun solid ,it's activate.your servos will working

please tell me what's your way and where is different?

yours,

meng
Old May 27, 2012, 02:25 AM
The Sarawak KoloMee
Singapore
Joined Jan 2008
263 Posts
hi meng

I got mine try out very first time out of the bag! very easy to set it up for
how I wish!

but door2 servo continue jerking no matter what servo I use also try 4.8v-6v no help.
care to look into my unit?

yiming
SniperWj is offline Find More Posts by SniperWj
Old May 27, 2012, 10:16 AM
"Take Off" eh!
Canada, ON, Beeton
Joined Aug 2008
3,268 Posts
Thank you for your reply Meng... Sorry about my late reply.

I set up everything as you described before I posted. I do realize that you must arm the system by clicking the retract switch 3 times. But the problem is the same. With the first one.. the programming functions do not match the instructions, and there for there is far to many variables to understand what is doing what. The second one will not arm(set to F2) no matter what.

I really do wish you can figure this out cause it is a very nice unit.

I bought them at HK....but perhaps in the name of research, I could send them to you, and you could send me two other units that have be pre-tested.

Ps.. I bought these to put in a gas turbine jet with a JR12x so they need to work perfectly every time.

Thanks

Trevor
RCG Plus Member
Old May 28, 2012, 05:12 AM
CHINA
Joined Apr 2005
1,035 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vettster View Post
Thank you for your reply Meng... Sorry about my late reply.

I set up everything as you described before I posted. I do realize that you must arm the system by clicking the retract switch 3 times. But the problem is the same. With the first one.. the programming functions do not match the instructions, and there for there is far to many variables to understand what is doing what. The second one will not arm(set to F2) no matter what.

I really do wish you can figure this out cause it is a very nice unit.

I bought them at HK....but perhaps in the name of research, I could send them to you, and you could send me two other units that have be pre-tested.

Ps.. I bought these to put in a gas turbine jet with a JR12x so they need to work perfectly every time.

Thanks

Trevor
ok, please use this address:

ASSAN Electronic Control Tech. Co.,

ADDRESS:11F,Block A, Chongqing Business Incubator For Overseas Returnees, Erlang,No.77 Kecheng Road, Jiu Long Po; Chongqing 400039, China.
Tel: +86-23-86502455 / 86502466

--------

meng
Old May 28, 2012, 05:14 AM
CHINA
Joined Apr 2005
1,035 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperWj View Post
hi meng

I got mine try out very first time out of the bag! very easy to set it up for
how I wish!

but door2 servo continue jerking no matter what servo I use also try 4.8v-6v no help.
care to look into my unit?

yiming
Dear yiming,

i see your letter and my college send e-mails to you.

i think he can handle it.

if still have any question,please contact me.

meng
Old May 28, 2012, 05:10 PM
"Take Off" eh!
Canada, ON, Beeton
Joined Aug 2008
3,268 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASSAN View Post
ok, please use this address:

ASSAN Electronic Control Tech. Co.,

ADDRESS:11F,Block A, Chongqing Business Incubator For Overseas Returnees, Erlang,No.77 Kecheng Road, Jiu Long Po; Chongqing 400039, China.
Tel: +86-23-86502455 / 86502466

--------

meng
Thank you Meng. I will ship them off as soon as possible.

Trevor
RCG Plus Member
Old May 31, 2012, 01:17 AM
San Jose, CA
Joined Jun 2006
5,453 Posts
Our Jet has gear, main doors and a nose door. How would you recommend configuring as there are only 2 door outputs to handle 3 doors. Would you use a Y harness for the main doors? Thanks.
Tamjets is offline Find More Posts by Tamjets
Old May 31, 2012, 05:23 PM
"Take Off" eh!
Canada, ON, Beeton
Joined Aug 2008
3,268 Posts
Tam.. in my case. I have.. Gear, 2 main doors and 2 nose doors. I bought 2 units and would Y them to the receiver. If you Y the nose doors with just one unit, it will be very difficult to adjust the nose door for Open and Close position.
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 01, 2012, 03:36 PM
United States, PA, Jim Thorpe
Joined Aug 2009
167 Posts
I'm using one in my viperjet with just the nose gear for now but played with the main gear door servos on the bench with a y harness seemed to work ok just going to take time to make sure both servos are set up identical with linkage
cableguy351 is offline Find More Posts by cableguy351
Old Jul 04, 2012, 01:32 AM
Canada, BC, Vancouver
Joined Aug 2011
58 Posts
Want to buy some from HK but I have question

I have a B25 with three doors and three wheels. Do I need one or two of these units and do you still have the problem with arming the device 3 times every time you switch on or has this been fixed ?

Thanks in advance
trasher_can is offline Find More Posts by trasher_can
Old Jul 04, 2012, 10:22 PM
CHINA
Joined Apr 2005
1,035 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by trasher_can View Post
I have a B25 with three doors and three wheels. Do I need one or two of these units and do you still have the problem with arming the device 3 times every time you switch on or has this been fixed ?

Thanks in advance
power OFF and ON,you need arming this device by toggle switch three times.

meng