|Jan 21, 2010, 10:20 AM|
Continue Gulp SR re-build
Got together with Steve Drake and he set me up with a new fuse / tail and elevons. I started by filling the old servo pockets with EPP (they were under the fuse and drove torque rods). I then put in new servo pockets and potted the servos. Then I fixed the outboard end of the elevon. Added some uni in an attempt to strengthen, but doubt it did much. Also added uni to the drag spar.
Did some plywood inserts at the control horn attachment points and at the ends of the elevons.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||Building a Gulp SR||LRFitch||Slope||21||Nov 04, 2009 05:34 PM|
|Discussion||Gulp SR build||buzzmc||Slope||43||Oct 24, 2007 04:54 PM|
|Gulp SR||Ade||Slope||0||Apr 30, 2003 01:38 AM|