Thanks Kingsflyer anyone else?
King Pin is offline Find More Posts by King Pin
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 01, 2013, 06:02 PM
Ginger or MaryAnn ??
United States, TX, Garland
Joined May 2005
3,343 Posts
I use 2650 nanos, they are well under the weight limit.Not even warm worth mentioning when I and done flying.
fh64_lucky is offline Find More Posts by fh64_lucky
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 01, 2013, 08:15 PM
"ya can't get hurt in the air"
United States, NY, Cazenovia
Joined Oct 2009
192 Posts
Thanks fh64_lucky, are they the 35-70c? by the way definitely Ginger. But then again.....
King Pin is offline Find More Posts by King Pin
Old Feb 01, 2013, 09:05 PM
Ginger or MaryAnn ??
United States, TX, Garland
Joined May 2005
3,343 Posts
Yes they are.... btw you need to look at recent pics of both of them!
fh64_lucky is offline Find More Posts by fh64_lucky
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 08, 2013, 12:27 AM
FlyFast 19g
United States, Mt, Helena
Joined Jul 2011
20 Posts
Hello Folks,
Just thought I would share some pictures of my completed Wagner Solution. This is my second solution. I still have the first but in this sport its always good to have a back-up! Finished weight is 3.57 lbs and is about 2.25 oz lighter than the first. I paid a little more attention to it this time. The first one is an absolute dream to fly and I can't wait to maiden this one. This class is absolutely a blast, and racing is really getting going again up here in Montana!

Mike C.
cloninger800 is offline Find More Posts by cloninger800
Old Feb 08, 2013, 08:26 AM
Canada, ON, Orangeville
Joined Mar 2006
334 Posts
Great colour scheme, very nice!!!
k.fluney is offline Find More Posts by k.fluney
Old Feb 08, 2013, 09:39 AM
United States, KS, Overland Park
Joined Jun 2007
480 Posts
My Wagner suffered a mid-air at last year's NATS, but I've ordered the parts needed to build the new fuse /cowling to get it back in the air. It's a sweet flying plane, looking forward to flying it again this summer!

I didn't build it originally, but the guy that did is a good builder. Here's what it was like. It's the second one from the bottom, the red one. The orange one is my friend DHG's Loki, a nice flying EF1!

fizzwater2 is offline Find More Posts by fizzwater2
Old Feb 08, 2013, 09:44 AM
Pile-it
United States, CA, Palmdale
Joined Nov 2007
1,712 Posts
Stunning looking, nice job!!
Alien_Tech is online now Find More Posts by Alien_Tech
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 08, 2013, 10:17 AM
United States, CA, Rancho Cucamonga
Joined Mar 2003
760 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloninger800 View Post
Hello Folks,
Just thought I would share some pictures of my completed Wagner Solution. This is my second solution. I still have the first but in this sport its always good to have a back-up! Finished weight is 3.57 lbs and is about 2.25 oz lighter than the first. I paid a little more attention to it this time. The first one is an absolute dream to fly and I can't wait to maiden this one. This class is absolutely a blast, and racing is really getting going again up here in Montana!

Mike C.
Mike, that workshop is just way too clean!!!

The plane is a beauty!!
PylonDave is offline Find More Posts by PylonDave
Old Feb 08, 2013, 10:27 AM
Muncie, Indiana
Joined Jan 2009
333 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloninger800 View Post
Hello Folks,

Mike C.
Mike

Really awesome looking Wagner Solution. Your going to have a fleet of them soon!!

Archie Adamisin
Muncie, IN
Iceman67 is offline Find More Posts by Iceman67
Old Feb 08, 2013, 10:27 AM
United States, KS, Overland Park
Joined Jun 2007
480 Posts
Mike- how did you get that neat honeycomb graphic on there? That sure is a good looking airplane!
fizzwater2 is offline Find More Posts by fizzwater2
Old Feb 08, 2013, 12:19 PM
Cagary Alberta Canada
Joined Nov 2004
118 Posts
Wagner Solution

Mike, your Wagner is absolutely beautiful. The scheme is both original and breath-taking. I can harldy wait to race against you again. You are making good use of your vinyl pattern cutter. I hear you are making progress with your new cnc router. Why doesn't my workshop look like yours (
micronracer is offline Find More Posts by micronracer
Old Feb 08, 2013, 01:23 PM
Hemet California
Joined Jul 2009
806 Posts
DHG, that loki reminds me of a color scheme of Gary Hoovers old F1 Loki, that brings back good memories that unfortunately are few and far between in modeling these days. Team Samurai and Jim Shinohara always remembered...
D.English is offline Find More Posts by D.English
Old Feb 08, 2013, 04:52 PM
DHG
United States, CO, Arvada
Joined Jul 2010
527 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.English View Post
DHG, that loki reminds me of a color scheme of Gary Hoovers old F1 Loki ... Team Samurai and Jim Shinohara always remembered...
Dave,

Yes indeed. I hope it's not too soon to start borrowing the orange & blue.
DHG is offline Find More Posts by DHG
Old Feb 08, 2013, 05:41 PM
Hemet California
Joined Jul 2009
806 Posts
Far from too soon... It is great! those were the best days of my life, those guys took me in for some unknown reason to me and let me share in the fun with them. I have been trying to rekindle the same feeling as those days but it just isnt there.

I will never forget stuff like Shinohara showing up at my house at 3am honking his horn yelling lets go to the AMA convention (Pasadena days) and ohh by the way I made you an airplane, its in the back.!!

DE
D.English is offline Find More Posts by D.English