HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 18, 2011, 07:36 AM
Mastered the zen of anger!
Matthews, NC
Joined Dec 2009
88 Posts
I am actually good with portions. I just don't eat on a regular basis. Sometimes only 1 meal a day. I am pushing 240lbs. But I am also over 6'4"
Maybe I should purposly land my planes so I have to go walking for them.
Pillzee is offline Find More Posts by Pillzee
to remove ads between posts
Old May 18, 2011, 07:53 AM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,316 Posts
Happy birthday Wayne, sorry I missed it too! I hope it was a good one!

Poboy=bigass sammich
plowboy1966 is offline Find More Posts by plowboy1966
Old May 18, 2011, 08:04 AM
Cookies Good - Bacon Better
Portland, Oregon
Joined Sep 2008
1,613 Posts
Same-o here Wayne.

OK - been trying for weeks to get the T-winglets scanned and none of my equipment works worth a -----------. So Here is a pic of them. Scale it to the size you need. I'm going to post it over on the tips thread with an explanation of how I did mine.
NoMatta is offline Find More Posts by NoMatta
Old May 18, 2011, 08:17 AM
Portland, Oregon
Joined Sep 2008
1,613 Posts
OK done deal on the winglets.

Waldo - confused on the hatch queston????? Maybe someone else?

Note to all, Not all night time cold medicine will let you sleep. Got to work today, took some at bedtime, and I'm still up. Got to go to work in an hour or so, so of course, I'm finally getting sleepy now.
Old May 18, 2011, 08:20 AM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,316 Posts
Better put on a pot of coffee Bob!!
plowboy1966 is offline Find More Posts by plowboy1966
Old May 18, 2011, 09:42 AM
Walk of Shame Season :)
NY
Joined Jun 2008
5,046 Posts
OOPs LOL I meant Mt Flyer on the hatch question. and nice winglets
i thought that was weird seeing you designed and drew out the Tweplica for us LOL

Kerwin50 yes the portion method works great and you don't have to give up any foods at all, and your a genius I never though about going back for 2nds and 3rds I'll have to try that tonight on the wife and see if I get away with it LOL she'll probably give me 40 peas in increments of 10 and tell me I can go back 4 times

Pillzee I'm the same way I maybe eat twice a day usually just a dinner but they say to burn fat you need to eat all the time I know the reasons but I don't believe it LOL maybe I should look at my pot belly proof LOL

Brathanke I like your engine plan
Waldopepperaxe is offline Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Old May 18, 2011, 10:05 AM
3d NOOBular
USA, UT, St George
Joined Aug 2010
8,198 Posts
How thirsty are 4 strokes comared to 2 strokes of the same size?
3DNater is offline Find More Posts by 3DNater
Old May 18, 2011, 10:24 AM
Portland, Oregon
Joined Sep 2008
1,613 Posts
Hey Waldo

I eat constantly and stay skinny Seldom eat more than a few bites at a time. (Well, except when I would go over to Plowboy's place, but that is different) Daughter is the same way. Takes me all day to eat a foot long subway. 'Course, makes it hard to sit down to a meal at a restaurant. I'm asking for a doggy bag with 2/3 of the food still on the plate. Not necessarily the same for every one though.

Well, I owe, I owe, its off to work I go......... Yeah Plowboy, with a quart of coffee.
Old May 18, 2011, 11:15 AM
NY
Joined Jun 2008
5,046 Posts
4 strokes are great on fuel I think anyway I was getting 20 25 minute flights with my T40 and OS 70 surpass II I attribute that to doing 3 D with it so your not always at full throttle Okay for me thats a lie LOL I'm usually always at full throttle. with brief idle speeds to set up hovers or harrier type stuff LOL

Nomatta Thats my problem I can eat a subway footlong in about 6 minutes if that LOL good luck at work today.
Old May 18, 2011, 12:07 PM
Montana Transplant
United States, OR, Klamath Falls
Joined Aug 2005
1,941 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldopepperaxe View Post
OOPs LOL I meant Mt Flyer on the hatch question. and nice winglets
i thought that was weird seeing you designed and drew out the Tweplica for us LOL

Kerwin50 yes the portion method works great and you don't have to give up any foods at all, and your a genius I never though about going back for 2nds and 3rds I'll have to try that tonight on the wife and see if I get away with it LOL she'll probably give me 40 peas in increments of 10 and tell me I can go back 4 times

Pillzee I'm the same way I maybe eat twice a day usually just a dinner but they say to burn fat you need to eat all the time I know the reasons but I don't believe it LOL maybe I should look at my pot belly proof LOL

Brathanke I like your engine plan

thanks waldo. i am going to start on it today...
Quote:
Originally Posted by brathanke View Post
How thirsty are 4 strokes comared to 2 strokes of the same size?
the Pizzaz has a 10oz tank... after 10 min of 3D i still have 2-3 oz left with the Mag91... don't need more than 3/4 throttle, hovers at less than 1/2
mt_flyer is offline Find More Posts by mt_flyer
Old May 18, 2011, 03:17 PM
A trail of smoke is GOOD!
USA, TX, Springtown
Joined May 2008
7,226 Posts
thanks for the b-day wishes. I got over birthdays a long time ago. Joe is on facebook and saw it I guess.

I had an angel food cake in my hotel room.
waynemia is offline Find More Posts by waynemia
Old May 18, 2011, 05:01 PM
Hardrock Miner
Livingston, MT
Joined Jun 2006
759 Posts
Facebook? Cool, any one that wants to befriend me there look for Chris Shepardson. The area search closest to me is Bozeman, MT.
jacklegchris is offline Find More Posts by jacklegchris
Old May 18, 2011, 07:19 PM
Mastered the zen of anger!
Matthews, NC
Joined Dec 2009
88 Posts
Facebook has infected everywhere. lol. I use it too. I was thinking of making a page for my club so the members that do have facebook can get all the updates and such. Any of you guys do that?
Pillzee is offline Find More Posts by Pillzee
Old May 18, 2011, 08:44 PM
BANG IT!!!
United States, PA, Bellefonte
Joined Dec 2007
12,444 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillzee View Post
Facebook has infected everywhere. lol. I use it too. I was thinking of making a page for my club so the members that do have facebook can get all the updates and such. Any of you guys do that?
I asked the Mods on RCG to create us a club site in 2009

http://www.rcgroups.com/state-colleg...club-scrc-614/

Then this year we popped up a FB Fan Site but very few of our members want a FB account.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/St...63365130382963
DaOldGuy is offline Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
Old May 18, 2011, 10:57 PM
NY
Joined Jun 2008
5,046 Posts
LOL Yes I am On the FB we use it for our band mostly as its a great way to let all our friends know where were going to be in One shot instead of hoping they'll log onto our website, so its a great tool for that and uploading Pics for all to see. yeah not many people like it too much. FB is about as far as I go I don't think I could bring my self to Twitter or anything like that LOL

Been raining here for 6 straight days on and off and the next 7 days all have rain in the forcast saturday we might get a break and just have spotty showers but its pouring right now. again.

MT How are you making out down there?

DOG I couldn't subscribe on FB maybe my laptop isn't showing me the link

Jackleg Does your profile mention stillwater mining I think I found you just not sure.

Who was suppose to be in the AMA Magazine from here this month I just read the whole thing and I probably missed the artical due to a few distractions in the middle
Last edited by Waldopepperaxe; May 18, 2011 at 11:07 PM.