HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 20, 2010, 10:01 PM
Walk of Shame Season :)
NY
Joined Jun 2008
4,842 Posts
Link yeah we saw it lol I hate those colors,,,,, but I hated the original colors at first too lol Now I love the lil' yeller plane.

Toobizzy A PROFILE !!! LOL just kiddin my buddy had a kat I had all I could do to not spend any money on one as I needed other things for planes i already had on the building board that planes a blast !!!! you will love it. and yes please post Vids if possible. good luck on the maiden.

Plow the pic before your BUMP doesn't show up,, is it me
Waldopepperaxe is offline Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 20, 2010, 11:01 PM
North vancouver, B.C. Canada
Joined Apr 2008
18,473 Posts
found some form release oil today at a construction sight for the smoke system
David22 is online now Find More Posts by David22
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Jan 20, 2010, 11:06 PM
Vancouver,WA
Joined Aug 2005
28 Posts
I must now LOVE the V2 colors. My TRUSTY and BELOVED T___T is now laid to rest. If I patch it up any more I will need to pull my .82 off and put on the 125.

Plow, How's it going? I've been on that "other site" getting info for my new 50cc yak. Nice to see things back up. CHEERS, Butch.
butchrecord is offline Find More Posts by butchrecord
Old Jan 20, 2010, 11:32 PM
FLY ANGRY
United States, IL, Roscoe
Joined Jul 2008
4,995 Posts
Was at the LHS today and took a look at that new ice cream shop colored thing they call a T~~~T. Its even uglier in person. Wow what a flop they have created there. I will really be surprised if anyone even sees one of those at their local flying hole. Speaking of holes, if someone shows up at our field with one that color I may be hesitant to bend over and start my birds in their presence. LOL What were they thinking????????
Well more crappy weather here. Thanks all you guys out West for sending it my way. Cant you send that shiznit a little farther North next time so maybe David can enjoy it instead of me?

2 Busy, Very Nice!!! Me likey alot. ProBro Baby!!!!!! And 8lbs, thats incredible
FIXXIN2FLY is offline Find More Posts by FIXXIN2FLY
Old Jan 20, 2010, 11:34 PM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,305 Posts
Butch!! Whats up bro? I gotta hear about this Yak! And when have you found any decent flying weather enough to kill off your T___T?
plowboy1966 is offline Find More Posts by plowboy1966
Old Jan 20, 2010, 11:47 PM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,305 Posts
Ice cream shop colors... really? Is it that bad in person? That sucks!
Old Jan 21, 2010, 12:00 AM
FLY ANGRY
United States, IL, Roscoe
Joined Jul 2008
4,995 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by plowboy1966 View Post
Ice cream shop colors... really? Is it that bad in person? That sucks!
Oh Plow, you wouldnt believe it. The pic on the box had us saying arrrggggh, and then we popped the top and there was the wing. OMG, we all looked at each other, and then I pulled the insert out of the box containing the wing to reveal the fuse...... and we all started laughing. Now get this, a couple of the guys dont even fly anything but foamies and they were looking at me and I knew what they were thinking. "And this is your beloved T~~~T??????" What a kick in the ole chops!! I couldnt even defend myself. It was like bragging up a Chevy and going to the dealership only for them to reveal the new "Ford looking" model. Ooops, Im gonna get some fan mail now aint I ??
FIXXIN2FLY is offline Find More Posts by FIXXIN2FLY
Old Jan 21, 2010, 01:38 AM
Washougal, Washington, United States
Joined Jan 2004
1,390 Posts
I posted a build thread on my 60 size T-28 Trojan. I am working on a build thread on my new T-28 120 size, but probably won't post it until I can video a maiden flight.

For those of you who are interested:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1179427
balsabuster2004 is offline Find More Posts by balsabuster2004
Old Jan 21, 2010, 04:30 AM
BANG IT!!!
United States, PA, Bellefonte
Joined Dec 2007
12,172 Posts
How is it you guys attract a spammer on his first post?
DaOldGuy is online now Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
Old Jan 21, 2010, 04:36 AM
United States, MI, Houghton
Joined Jan 2005
5,101 Posts
Never seen one before! Plow can delete the post, yes? Kinda like what the creator of the last thread did? Only this time for a good reason? OH, that's right......he didn't delete one post........he put an end to the WHOLE BLOOMN THREAD! ACK! C'mon Plow.........wield some power and make it disappear! Yeah!
snowman is offline Find More Posts by snowman
Last edited by snowman; Jan 21, 2010 at 04:42 AM.
Old Jan 21, 2010, 04:47 AM
BANG IT!!!
United States, PA, Bellefonte
Joined Dec 2007
12,172 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman View Post
C'mon Plow.........wield some power and make it disappear! Yeah!
Not just the post, take the spammer out for good too.
DaOldGuy is online now Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
Old Jan 21, 2010, 07:36 AM
NY
Joined Jun 2008
4,842 Posts
We must be an attractive bunch is how they can find us on the first post, I mean were all practically famous anyway aren't we ? but even us T_ _ _ Taholics will stray from anything to anything. but we do have our priciples when it comes to spam. I only like spam in a can

Yes Bossman flex those muscles a little.

Fixxin I hear ya there maybe we should keep taking pics of those colors and keep sending them to Horizon, or all get together and go paint their building in those colors and see how they like it.... I don't know why they would take such a great selling bird and change anything on it. well maybe they were trying to justify raising the price to that UnGodly amount for a while and they lost the sales.

Butch great to see you again

Balsa Man that went together fast and looks great, Awesome job on the build thread. And you already have the maiden video'd, I feel slow and unworthy now. I bow,,,, I bow my head to the master A CRASH !! I didn't sleep walk over there and fly your plane did I
Old Jan 21, 2010, 07:50 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Mar 2008
2,937 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldopepperaxe View Post
Hey Init Welcome over and don't you hate how lonely some T_ _ _ Ts look in the winter time lol
Back when I first started flying id stand in the freezing cold , wrap my TX in plastic for the rain , put lights on my plane for calm nights , and generally do anything I could to increase my field time . Now that im an old flyer I have to admit ive become a bit of a fair weather flyer (yea ok , im a weather wimp). For years I rode motorcycles in weather that could be called "less than ideal" but age gets the better of us all after a while ! Waldo , Ive been watching your "Tweplica" build thread and You deserve a big Thank You for the info that thread is passing on to interested flyers ! Happy Flying
init4fun is offline Find More Posts by init4fun
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Jan 21, 2010, 09:10 AM
NY
Joined Jun 2008
4,842 Posts
Hey Init4fun

I agree,, I used to fly in all conditions anytime too but now once the snow blocks our access to our field I just don't bother. I use the time to build a new model or 2 or 3 every year lol I suppose i could just go to any vacant parking lot or field next to a road to get a fix in if i have to, I even have skis for the snow but those haven't seen action in years, I decided to stop winter flying after we were out there at like 15 below or something and I had a dead stick which made me walk about 20 minutes to and then back for the plane, by the time I got back and packed up I was a Snowman lol that was my last real cold day of flying. now during the season we fly no matter what, in any wind or rain to make up for the lost time. its just not below 0.

And thanks about the build, its really fun to do. and I am even learning myself as I am trying to explain everything as I go, so things I do as a "Norm" I'm actually really learning the reason behind it again because now I have to explain why I'm doing things a certain way lol Plus This is probably going to be the nicest model I've ever built cause I have to make it as close to perfect as I can with all eyes watching every part going together. I know usually what will just work fine and is an exceptable tollerance but I don't want to invoke any bad habbits to anyone learning for the first time.
Old Jan 21, 2010, 09:53 AM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,305 Posts
Guys I can't do any of those things. The only option I have available is to close the thread, so there will be no deleted posts or banishments. I think that the moderators are capable of that but I hope they never do it. Thats why we left the old site after all. We just have to stick together and defend ourselves and our thread from any trolls or trouble makers. I must have missed the spam. Maybe someone cleaned it up already?