HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 23, 2010, 08:17 PM
BANG IT!!!
United States, PA, Bellefonte
Joined Dec 2007
12,067 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynemia View Post
This is off topic I guess. I just looked at the Omaha steaks site.

What kind of cow gives you Strip steaks worth $43/lb?!!

http://www.omahasteaks.com/servlet/O...AND=2121BG5417
My palate is not so sophisticated.
Holy Moo Moo Batman..... They do look good on the picture but
DaOldGuy is offline Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 23, 2010, 08:59 PM
Montana Transplant
United States, OR, Klamath Falls
Joined Aug 2005
1,929 Posts
Dang it's hot here in Texas
mt_flyer is offline Find More Posts by mt_flyer
Old Aug 23, 2010, 10:23 PM
Walk of Shame Season :)
NY
Joined Jun 2008
4,767 Posts
Mt Flyer LOL Thats friggon awesome LOLOL

Plow your moving south????

Eric man I just got a chance to go back and watch some vids, While I know every product has its day and some flaw or bad part to just about anything thats a tough one to watch for sure These are the reasons I'll stay with Futaba also and I have heard some of them failing also but I never had a single problem with one in 4 or 5 radios now the horror stories I'm hearing from Hi tech , Jr, Spectrum, is going to keep me far away for quite sometime I'm sure.. But good luck to you

We've done the omaha Steak thing and man they are gooooood But way to pricey for me, we even tried the box of 4 burgers it was DELICIOUS But we'll never pay that $25.00 for it again as it still tasted like a any other burger to me.
Waldopepperaxe is offline Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Old Aug 23, 2010, 10:35 PM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,305 Posts
Moving to a house here locally for now, but my next home will be in Dixie!!

I can't see paying that much for steaks that aren't KOBE beef filets. Especially if it don't come cooked with all the trimmins'!! Just sayin'.
plowboy1966 is offline Find More Posts by plowboy1966
Old Aug 23, 2010, 10:55 PM
North vancouver, B.C. Canada
Joined Apr 2008
18,460 Posts
WTG Plow on selling your house

I have been looking for a house recently and it is not a fun experience, especially when my wife determines it is a good one because it is pretty and has nice paint

I am more or less looking for land close to work

as as you guys know looks are not important to me as you can see in my planes and mods
David22 is offline Find More Posts by David22
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Aug 23, 2010, 11:01 PM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,305 Posts
You are on the right track David. You just need a house with good bones. There is nothing you can't improve on from there. Paint is cheap.
Old Aug 23, 2010, 11:08 PM
Hardrock Miner
Livingston, MT
Joined Jun 2006
752 Posts
Thanks for getting that link to graphtec up Wayne. I've been away from the computer all day and I can't (or don't know how) do do it from my BlackBerry.
jacklegchris is offline Find More Posts by jacklegchris
Old Aug 23, 2010, 11:13 PM
Wichita, Ks
Joined Jun 2005
1,986 Posts
LOL David thanks for the advice. I already sent it off. I have a few photos of the wreckage but chose not to document it too well. I don't want to remember what it looked like. I was sad.

Plowboy, you have to tell an 8FG that you want dual rates. Then you have to tell it what switch, then you have to tell it what position of that switch has the rate on or off. Then, you can set up a triple rate by repeating the selection of switch, then telling it when it's on/off.

Then, you have to set left and right independently. And set the switch condition for each channel independently.

On the plus side, you can change ailerons to channel 4 if you want to. You can make the aileron trim lever operate the rudder trim. You can make the timer come on during certain parts of the throttle range. You can have the timer run while you're inputting rudder if you want. It's literally endless what you can do. I absolutely love it. It just takes a few more minutes to program.

-Eric
rccardude04 is offline Find More Posts by rccardude04
Old Aug 23, 2010, 11:14 PM
North vancouver, B.C. Canada
Joined Apr 2008
18,460 Posts
Ya i am looking for a house with polka dots and carbon spars and a window to see the fuel after I land. But never been crashed.

something others see as not pretty lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowboy1966 View Post
You are on the right track David. You just need a house with good bones. There is nothing you can't improve on from there. Paint is cheap.
David22 is offline Find More Posts by David22
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Aug 24, 2010, 08:08 AM
Walk of Shame Season :)
NY
Joined Jun 2008
4,767 Posts
David our house is just what your looking for. I'll go out and paint the polka dots right now
Waldopepperaxe is offline Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Old Aug 24, 2010, 09:03 AM
USA, NH, Alstead
Joined Oct 2007
4,956 Posts
Quote:
Saito 1.25 will swing an APC 16x4W about 9200 or so.

Hey Way, I am gonna put a Saito 1.25 on a Goldberg Ultimate Bipe 90 sized 8 lbs or so and looking to get the right prop. While this is not a 3D bipe, I'd like to hover it and do what 3D I can, as well as general aerobatic stuff.

I am thinking of a Xoar 17 x4 or 16 x6. Could you (or someone else) offer an opinion? Or another suggestion. Thanks!
u2builder is offline Find More Posts by u2builder
Old Aug 24, 2010, 09:24 AM
BANG IT!!!
United States, PA, Bellefonte
Joined Dec 2007
12,067 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by u2builder View Post
While this is not a 3D bipe, I'd like to hover it and do what 3D I can, as well as general aerobatic stuff.
I want one of these for 3D.
DaOldGuy is offline Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
Old Aug 24, 2010, 10:00 AM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,305 Posts
Quote:
Hey Way, I am gonna put a Saito 1.25 on a Goldberg Ultimate Bipe 90 sized 8 lbs or so and looking to get the right prop. While this is not a 3D bipe, I'd like to hover it and do what 3D I can, as well as general aerobatic stuff.

I am thinking of a Xoar 17 x4 or 16 x6. Could you (or someone else) offer an opinion? Or another suggestion. Thanks!

I liked the 17 X 6W on my 1.80 so I'd have to say the 16 X 6 would probably offer the best performance of the two on that engine. Post some pics when you get a chance. I love Ultimates!
Old Aug 24, 2010, 10:40 AM
A trail of smoke is GOOD!
USA, TX, Springtown
Joined May 2008
7,224 Posts
Quote:

Recommended 3D prop for the 1.25 is 16x4w.
waynemia is offline Find More Posts by waynemia
Old Aug 24, 2010, 02:52 PM
Hardrock Miner
Livingston, MT
Joined Jun 2006
752 Posts
Does anyone here by chance have a stock DL 50 or DLE 55 muffler laying around? Had a small mishap with a deadstick landing and overshot the runway. Retracted my landing gear and bent the muffler pipe at about 90*.
jacklegchris is offline Find More Posts by jacklegchris