HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 03, 2013, 12:11 AM
BEOWULF
North vancouver, B.C. Canada
Joined Apr 2008
18,811 Posts
Paint over with exact same color of stucko

Let dry and add second coat to cover it again in spots if graffiti blends through

I do this for one of my jobs

It's important to find good paint and exact orrigionl color to not have to paint whole wall but just cover graffiti
David22 is offline Find More Posts by David22
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 03, 2013, 12:35 AM
Walk of Shame Season :)
NY
Joined Jun 2008
5,041 Posts
Wow what adventures are going on good luck to you guys, your right Snowman you have a great woman there Brathanke that's tough stuff glad to hear your method is working so I'll stay quiet

My next adventure just started today the Speedy Bee courtesy of Snowman's visit is now on the bench raider rebuild is completed and the ultimate bipe is next the building engines are humming now
Waldopepperaxe is online now Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Old Feb 03, 2013, 09:37 AM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,539 Posts
O snowy, but your are MacGyver.
Waldo are those building engines powered by alcohol?
I got some doggie bussiness today so I'dont know if I'll get a flight in or not.
I'm hoping so.
kerwin50 is offline Find More Posts by kerwin50
Old Feb 03, 2013, 06:24 PM
United States, TX, Lewisville
Joined Jan 2011
71 Posts
hey guys, I want to build a 3d plane using the new evolution 10gx gas motor and was looking at either the value hobby sabre47 or the twist v2... anyone have both and compare the 3d ability and quality? the twist is around 30 bucks more
michael88997 is offline Find More Posts by michael88997
Old Feb 03, 2013, 06:59 PM
3d NOOBular
USA, UT, St George
Joined Aug 2010
8,196 Posts
Strictly speaking the twist is not a 3d plane. It will harrier and hover but it will not knife edge. If you want true 3d capability the twist is not your bird imo. It is a really fun plane to fly though. It is classified as fun-fly.
3DNater is online now Find More Posts by 3DNater
Old Feb 03, 2013, 07:28 PM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,539 Posts
Now Now Nate, It's all about the power. You've never had your hands on a 40 size OS 61 powered Twist. Mine will KE but it takes alot of work.
While the twist is more of a funfly plane than a 3D airship, each has thier place. I'll take my twist out in a 20mph wind and it's time too play, where as that 3D plane of mine will sit.
I think that twist with the evo 10 would be a daily flyer, and great to learn the basics
Old Feb 03, 2013, 07:32 PM
Joined Jan 2011
71 Posts
I was just looking and I can get a redwingrc profile with dle20 for 460ish so not much more... Would a 20cc yak be better for 3d?
Old Feb 03, 2013, 08:01 PM
BANG IT!!!
United States, PA, Bellefonte
Joined Dec 2007
12,443 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael88997 View Post
I was just looking and I can get a redwingrc profile with dle20 for 460ish so not much more... Would a 20cc yak be better for 3d?
What's normally best for 3D is to find the plane that is 3D capable that requires the DLE 20. Aeroworks has an Extra and 3DHS has the Velox.
DaOldGuy is offline Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
Old Feb 03, 2013, 08:07 PM
Joined Jan 2011
71 Posts
I was looking at the combos for this one

http://www.redwingrc.com/index.php?m...egu5cruj3mmkt6

Comes with dle 20 servos, rx pack, basically everything but a rx which I already have
Old Feb 03, 2013, 08:30 PM
A trail of smoke is GOOD!
USA, TX, Springtown
Joined May 2008
7,226 Posts
I don't know anything about those planes. I can tell you that some of the bargain slabs are not a bargain. Some don't have enough support and the nose or tail may break.
waynemia is offline Find More Posts by waynemia
Old Feb 03, 2013, 08:31 PM
USA, TX, Springtown
Joined May 2008
7,226 Posts
Everybody was Fire Fly fighting...

Fire Fly Combat (2 min 17 sec)
Old Feb 03, 2013, 08:37 PM
USA, TX, Springtown
Joined May 2008
7,226 Posts
Finally got the smoke on the Extra in the air.

Extra 300 with Smoke (5 min 2 sec)
Old Feb 03, 2013, 09:48 PM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,539 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael88997 View Post
I was looking at the combos for this one

http://www.redwingrc.com/index.php?m...egu5cruj3mmkt6

Comes with dle 20 servos, rx pack, basically everything but a rx which I already have
Go ahead and get it. Then post about your build. we love photos and builds
Old Feb 04, 2013, 07:11 AM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,539 Posts
Well it was superbowl sunday. My wife and I decided to stay in and watch it ourselves.
Interesting fact is this is the 1st time SF has lost a superbowl in the 6 times SF has been there.
It also wasn't till the 90's that they really started using top name performers.
It was really funny about the power outage. SF was really behind till then.
No there were no wardrobe malfunctions, though I'm sure lots of guys and maybe a few girls were watching and waiting for one.
Old Feb 04, 2013, 08:51 AM
Walk of Shame Season :)
NY
Joined Jun 2008
5,041 Posts
Wayne Nice job on the extra and smoke It looks fantastic and man that was a beautiful landing the fire fly fight was great LOL I think you guys should strap some white lights on them and get out there at night for a true firefly look lol

Michael yes the T_ _ _ T is an extremely fun plane to have and fly but as for learning 3D I don't believe its the best around for it, But if you want to be great at 3D the T_ _ _ T will definitely make you hone your skills to achieve it, It will do most all of the 3D stuff but really takes a great touch on the sticks and some good time to get it. I can tell you after trying to learn to 3D with it and coming somewhat close when a friend of mine showed up with an actual 3D plane I thought it was almost like cheating as I took it off from the ground put it in a hover and it just stayed right there I said what the heck man lol I have not yet been able to torque roll with my T_ _ _ T but I've seen otheres do it so I know its just my lack of skills, I can hover but not very low everytime, I can knife edge all day but it took some practice to get it there, and the same for flat spins. I guess it depends on what skills you already possess on what you would want to buy, but make no mistake about it, you will love a T_ _ _ T regardless it is a seriously fun plane to have. Good luck and keep us posted for sure on anything you get. we love it all..

Kerwin LOL No Not really I barely ever drink, I have a Class A so I'm usually the DD when we go out I'll have a couple but just building in the basement by myself I seldomly have a drink, I'm more of a social drinker these days. I guess growing up playing in bars every weekend and being around it 6 to 7 days a week throughout my entire teenage years and then with the bands I've been with the thrill just isn't there anymore lol
Waldopepperaxe is online now Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe