Snowman funny story!

PS.check out my new icon!
O no how'd I miss that. You are such a bad boy K49
kerwin50 is offline Find More Posts by kerwin50
Old Jan 25, 2013, 03:51 PM
United States, MI, Houghton
Joined Jan 2005
5,438 Posts
And here I thought it was Kerwin 50 that came up for a visit!!!
snowman is online now Find More Posts by snowman
Old Jan 25, 2013, 03:55 PM
I am the Ernie of the midwest!
Joined Jan 2011
954 Posts
No it was me,,,,,I love 57 sauce on my prime rib

Wayne what does the firefly look like?
Kerwin49 is online now Find More Posts by Kerwin49
Last edited by Kerwin49; Jan 25, 2013 at 04:01 PM.
Old Jan 25, 2013, 04:02 PM
I am the Ernie of the midwest!
Joined Jan 2011
954 Posts
If you look real close at my Icon picture, you can see that my ear is now pierced with a Frank Bowman ring.
Kerwin49 is online now Find More Posts by Kerwin49
Old Jan 25, 2013, 04:53 PM
Walk of Shame Season :)
NY
Joined Jun 2008
5,047 Posts
Snowman I am a State worker not state employee my job is to find the most inexpensive way to save the state money in postage, so we handle all the states mailings that will use us or know about us, I don't know how I ended up there but I have been doing it for over 12 years now and have saved over 1.5 million in postage fees, its just me and 1 other guy that run the whole operation the funny thing is were also the only 2 rig drivers so when we have an emergency were both on the road and my room closes for the duration and then we have to play catch up when we get back. I can't complain as nobody tells me a thing so the fringe benefits are ok. If I could just get them to forget the salary and give me 1 penny per piece of mail I handle I'd be a kabaziatrillionaire by now lol

Kerwin49 is the new Kerwin50 it sounds like, so where's your shoecam to make it official lol

Congrats on the firefly wayne . Jet jet jet jet jet lol
Waldopepperaxe is offline Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Old Jan 25, 2013, 05:45 PM
3d NOOBular
USA, UT, St George
Joined Aug 2010
8,200 Posts
Got three flights on the new slick... vid to come
3DNater is online now Find More Posts by 3DNater
Old Jan 25, 2013, 05:56 PM
Hardrock Miner
Livingston, MT
Joined Jun 2006
759 Posts
Awesome Nate. Congrats. I wish the weather here was better. I have my electrified T60 to remaiden and others that need the dust flown off them.
jacklegchris is offline Find More Posts by jacklegchris
Old Jan 25, 2013, 05:57 PM
3d NOOBular
USA, UT, St George
Joined Aug 2010
8,200 Posts
Since you brought it up... we are having a fantastic weather day. No jacket necessary Not 83 or whatever Wayne is having but we don't have the wind either
3DNater is online now Find More Posts by 3DNater
Old Jan 25, 2013, 09:45 PM
Hardrock Miner
Livingston, MT
Joined Jun 2006
759 Posts
Almost time to think about moving. Almost.
jacklegchris is offline Find More Posts by jacklegchris
Old Jan 25, 2013, 10:24 PM
Walk of Shame Season :)
NY
Joined Jun 2008
5,047 Posts
Brathanke excellent!! you must be beamin what did you end upp doing for the wing tube

Well the wrapping has begun
Waldopepperaxe is offline Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Old Jan 25, 2013, 11:04 PM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,539 Posts
O K49 you make me chuckle.
I hope we can get together for a twisted flyin.
kerwin50 is offline Find More Posts by kerwin50
Old Jan 25, 2013, 11:14 PM
A trail of smoke is GOOD!
USA, TX, Springtown
Joined May 2008
7,226 Posts
I ALMOST got the jet out and changed the pinstripes today.

Maybe later.
waynemia is offline Find More Posts by waynemia
Old Jan 25, 2013, 11:21 PM
BANG IT!!!
United States, PA, Bellefonte
Joined Dec 2007
12,453 Posts
Caution..... Minor rant of overall disappointment.
I find the drama of the summer events (sort of seen it coming) is some what depressing. All of the King 50 assumptions and changes, what it could be verses what it should be. FLI dates, on dates of huckfest. Huckfest loosing its sponsor and picking up aeroworks. Huckfest had a cap of 12 events last year, looks like they only got around 6 this year. All of the discontent towards the FG forum, and RCG too I guess, from the venders/sponsors.

I guess things have to change, but when they work and are fun, it sux to see politics and such take the hobby out things.
End of rant.

On the upside we have a busy year already starting. Indoor fly tomorrow and we have a visitor coming from Brazil who is visiting Penn state that found us on the web. Spikesfest (local baseball team) is having us do static display and flying demos at there yearly indoor event in a Huge sports complex. We have a weekend mall show center stage main entrance feb 22 and 23. 3dates planned for the Spikes games including the season opener. Our yearly open fun fly (like Daniel came by for) is July 28-30 if anyone is up for camping in the area. We still have our late summer event to plan yet to.

All and all it's working, we are up 5 new members and new blood coming in is so much fun and great for the club.

I hope all of you have a great time this year. It's not a hobby, if its not fun.
DaOldGuy is online now Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
Old Jan 25, 2013, 11:50 PM
Augernaut
United States, KS, Overland Park
Joined Jan 2010
1,471 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaOldGuy View Post
Caution..... Minor rant of overall disappointment.
I find the drama of the summer events (sort of seen it coming) is some what depressing. All of the King 50 assumptions and changes, what it could be verses what it should be. FLI dates, on dates of huckfest. Huckfest loosing its sponsor and picking up aeroworks. Huckfest had a cap of 12 events last year, looks like they only got around 6 this year. All of the discontent towards the FG forum, and RCG too I guess, from the venders/sponsors.

I guess things have to change, but when they work and are fun, it sux to see politics and such take the hobby out things.
End of rant.

On the upside we have a busy year already starting. Indoor fly tomorrow and we have a visitor coming from Brazil who is visiting Penn state that found us on the web. Spikesfest (local baseball team) is having us do static display and flying demos at there yearly indoor event in a Huge sports complex. We have a weekend mall show center stage main entrance feb 22 and 23. 3dates planned for the Spikes games including the season opener. Our yearly open fun fly (like Daniel came by for) is July 28-30 if anyone is up for camping in the area. We still have our late summer event to plan yet to.

All and all it's working, we are up 5 new members and new blood coming in is so much fun and great for the club.

I hope all of you have a great time this year. It's not a hobby, if its not fun.
I must be lucky (or stupid), I've seen these posts about other forums, about FG, and so on. I have no idea what anyone else is talking about. The only other forum I can think on is RCuniverse? I didn't like it. So I check in here. FG's is cool because they have some extreme stuff in there. Also seem to be a little bit more laid back on the moderating. Seems all the bases are covered here. Not sure what politics could happen on a web forum, but then again I guess I'm not that deep into the forum.
Wookster is offline Find More Posts by Wookster