Joined Jun 2008
7,308 Posts
Just say no to manscaping!
plowboy1966 is offline Find More Posts by plowboy1966
Old Jan 08, 2013, 03:05 PM
United States, MI, Houghton
Joined Jan 2005
5,289 Posts
Wow, this place is slow! It's so slow that I'm not going to post my video on ice-fishing for Northern Pike.....
snowman is offline Find More Posts by snowman
Old Jan 08, 2013, 03:13 PM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,308 Posts
Awwwww please.
plowboy1966 is offline Find More Posts by plowboy1966
Old Jan 08, 2013, 04:42 PM
nothing
United States, MO, Cameron
Joined Jan 2011
915 Posts
+1 vote for the Pike video
Kerwin49 is offline Find More Posts by Kerwin49
Old Jan 08, 2013, 05:02 PM
BEOWULF
North vancouver, B.C. Canada
Joined Apr 2008
18,591 Posts
video

And pictures of that thing you made

Snowman
David22 is offline Find More Posts by David22
Old Jan 08, 2013, 06:29 PM
United States, MI, Houghton
Joined Jan 2005
5,289 Posts
YouTube isn't downloading......sorry.
snowman is offline Find More Posts by snowman
Old Jan 08, 2013, 06:34 PM
3d NOOBular
USA, UT, St George
Joined Aug 2010
8,073 Posts
Hi guys... first day of school... up to my eyeballs already My practice and theory class is covering in a couple hours the material we spent a week on in my undergrad. I can't say I learned it that good the first time around so I am FREAKED lol. The good news is that after this course I should be able to pass the Financial Accounting and Reporting section of the CPA exam.
3DNater is online now Find More Posts by 3DNater
Old Jan 08, 2013, 06:37 PM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,539 Posts
Snowy what no video.
Boy I get busy and the place dies.
I was out at the property most of the day and on the phone the rest of the day.
I've been on the phone probally for 2 hours to this one customer. But hey she bought a dobie from me.
The weather was really nice and I should of been flying. I'm not going to let that happen to me twice.
I'm about to pull the club trainer off the bench and put the twist on the bench. K49's Tango needs to be very carful as the twist is going to be mighty hungry.
kerwin50 is offline Find More Posts by kerwin50
Old Jan 08, 2013, 08:53 PM
A trail of smoke is GOOD!
USA, TX, Springtown
Joined May 2008
7,226 Posts
I don't do fishing.

Had to put dog down.

Cars are approaching disposable status. I had a fuel pump replaced today., $1,000.

Dealer disconnected the battery and now the alarm system is screwy.

Building another Big Stik.

Raining.

obummer is still president.

Just 1/8, looks like 2013 sucks.
waynemia is offline Find More Posts by waynemia
Old Jan 08, 2013, 08:55 PM
nothing
United States, MO, Cameron
Joined Jan 2011
915 Posts
Sorry to hear about your dog Wayne.
Kerwin49 is offline Find More Posts by Kerwin49
Old Jan 08, 2013, 08:59 PM
USA, TX, Springtown
Joined May 2008
7,226 Posts
Well, he was 14. He got sick and did not look like recovery was going to be likely. I don't like to have animals linger around with no hope of any quality of life.

Maybe things will change for people before I reach that stage.

It is a little strange no having to tend him everyday. I keep looking at the clock when it is time to feed him or take hiim to bed.
Old Jan 08, 2013, 09:35 PM
3d NOOBular
USA, UT, St George
Joined Aug 2010
8,073 Posts
Sorry about your dog Wayne. That can really be a big loss. The only time I really felt it was when I was 12. The lady that came around to read the meter was always really afraid of him (Shelty Lab mix). He was fairly large, had tons of energy, and due to the way me and my brothers liked to play a bit rough with him he could go a little too far playing just like we did at times. I had never known him to nip at a stranger though. Anyway, This lady reported to Animal Control that our dog had bit her when she came to read our meter. They came and took him and put him down without question. Then, totally eaten up by guilt she returned and confessed that our dog hadn't touched her, only scared her every time she came by.

Man the first thing I did when I approached the yard every day was yell for the dog and then play with him for at least 30 min when I got home from school. My brothers and I were pretty devastated.

My dad had a black something or other dog that had the best personality he could ever wish for. Always went to job sites in the back of the truck and loved to just lay there all day "guarding" the tools. Anyway, it has been several years since he passed away and left a hole in my dad's heart. My mom always gave him grief about the hair, and how he always had to sniff everyone who came over etc. but she was just as sad to see him go.
3DNater is online now Find More Posts by 3DNater
Old Jan 08, 2013, 09:59 PM
USA, TX, Springtown
Joined May 2008
7,226 Posts
Yea, pets can be hard to loose. We had many when I was a kid. My wife and I have has a number of dog's. We had a pug named Ranger when I was a kid. He was a bit of a runt and never got very big at all. Pugs get excited and run around in circles as fast as possible.

In '97 I decided to get another pug. I named him Jumpin' Jack Flash and called him Jack. He would run around the living room, up over the back of the couch, jump to the chair, then make another lap. He was really my dog. A couple years later, my wife decided he need a buddy and got Sam.

I never thought Jack needed a buddy since he had me. Anyway, I had to have Jack put down in 2010. He had lost control of his back legs completely. I took care of him for about 6 months like that until he started the downhill slide. Sometimes it is worse to watch them suffer than choose to let them go.

We may not get another pet now. A new puppy would live into our 70s. I am not sure that would be too good. Maybe though. I got Jack a few months after we lost our Cockapoo to old age.
Old Jan 08, 2013, 11:47 PM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,539 Posts
Sorry about your dog wayne. Take time to heal. Then make the decision on weather you want another little guy or not.
kerwin50 is offline Find More Posts by kerwin50