SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 23, 2012, 09:14 PM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,305 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMatta View Post
From past experience, Plowboy will indeed feed you very well ........ Very, very ......(burp....) well.

Had an amazing experience in church this morning. A young (6 or so) lady sing Silent Night. Congregation joined in for the third verse. Was so choked up we could hardly sing. The ward following us into the chapel silently ( and I do mean silently) slipped in to watch. Not a dry eye in the house. Simply amazing. Can't really think about it without getting all misty.

If I don't get on line before ------- MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS BOB! I miss you buddy!
plowboy1966 is offline Find More Posts by plowboy1966
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 23, 2012, 09:23 PM
Hardrock Miner
Livingston, MT
Joined Jun 2006
752 Posts
I just need to get the wife on board with getting away from her mom and sister for a day next time. She don't get to see them as much as she would like to so she wants to spend every minute she can with them.
jacklegchris is offline Find More Posts by jacklegchris
Old Dec 23, 2012, 09:28 PM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,305 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklegchris View Post
I just need to get the wife on board with getting away from her mom and sister for a day next time. She don't get to see them as much as she would like to so she wants to spend every minute she can with them.
Understood sir! You folks are welcome anytime though. If nothing else, you and Ty will definitely have to make time to go flying on the next trip! That will be fun!
Old Dec 23, 2012, 09:55 PM
Hardrock Miner
Livingston, MT
Joined Jun 2006
752 Posts
10-4.
jacklegchris is offline Find More Posts by jacklegchris
Old Dec 24, 2012, 09:13 AM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,519 Posts
Guys it's cold 20's an teens all week
. I didn't ask for it, didn't want, and wish it would go away.
I should of taken advantage of flying yesterday while at least it was sunny, calm and above freezing.
I gas up the apartment again. Only this time I got caught. Did I mention momma was hot.
And Not romantically hot.
She was hot.
I managed to get out of the dog house. But I may have to take the Green Machine over to Curtis's house.
I'm starting to rethink things. I now believe that gasoline in not cheaper than nitro once you include the divorce factor.
kerwin50 is offline Find More Posts by kerwin50
Old Dec 24, 2012, 09:27 AM
BANG IT!!!
United States, PA, Bellefonte
Joined Dec 2007
12,188 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwin50 View Post
I should of taken advantage of flying yesterday while at least it was sunny, calm and above freezing.
I gas up the apartment again. Only this time I got caught. Did I mention momma was hot.
She was hot.
I managed to get out of the dog house. But I may have to take the Green Machine over to Curtis's house.
I'm starting to rethink things. I now believe that gasoline in not cheaper than nitro once you include the divorce factor.
I think you need a nice 8X12 shed out in the yard Kerwin, need to keep the piece... so to speak.
DaOldGuy is offline Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
Old Dec 24, 2012, 10:04 AM
Walk of Shame Season :)
NY
Joined Jun 2008
4,851 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman View Post
I may still be up, but my mind is foggy........not a good time to be building anything!!!!
thats when the best ideas happen though, as you don't really know what you are doing and when you finally get to sleep and wake back up you look at this thing and say but then after some thinking you bring it out an fly it and discover you just invented something way cool and it would have never been designed that way with having your wits about you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowboy1966 View Post
I am going to meet Jacklegchris in a couple of hours. How cool is that?! My wife and CreoleBaby are coming along too.
That was awesome you guys got to meet up, very cool indeed and sounds like you had an excellent meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowDog1974 View Post
Found something I thought you guys would like...consider it my Christmas present to all of you!
I'd still eat something like that LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMatta View Post
From past experience, Plowboy will indeed feed you very well ........ Very, very ......(burp....) well.

Had an amazing experience in church this morning. A young (6 or so) lady sing Silent Night. Congregation joined in for the third verse. Was so choked up we could hardly sing. The ward following us into the chapel silently ( and I do mean silently) slipped in to watch. Not a dry eye in the house. Simply amazing. Can't really think about it without getting all misty.

If I don't get on line before ------- MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!
I love a great rendition of a song like that sounds very inspiring, Just awesome!!!!

Quote:
She was hot.
Kerwin LOL you are in a tough situation for sure LOL don't be getting the momma all hot like that and I agree an out door shed with a nice Kerosine heater might be your ticket to peace.

Well once again the pies, cookies and cakes are made a good solid 12 hour day yesterday and 10 the day before to get it done but we all once again were successful in getting the community their baked goods for the holiday, I'm trying to get them to switch from a bakery to a book store rolling dough for hours on end is quite back breaking just standing in the same spot for that long well also making all the cream pies is another good 4 hours of just standing in one spot Stirring liquids until they become puddings... Nothing spells lovin like home made though. I'm a musician,,,,, why is it I do everything else but play music LOL

A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday season to you all. I wish all of you and your families to be very safe and the have the best of health.
Cheers
Waldopepperaxe is offline Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Old Dec 24, 2012, 10:28 AM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,519 Posts
You guys forgot. I live in an apartment complex. My apartment manager would be having a cowl If I put an 8 by 12 up on the complex. I do have the property though and should of taken the green machine out there.
kerwin50 is offline Find More Posts by kerwin50
Old Dec 24, 2012, 10:54 AM
BANG IT!!!
Joined Dec 2007
12,188 Posts
Quote:
You guys forgot. I live in an apartment complex. My apartment manager would be having a cowl If I put an 8 by 12 up on the complex. I do have the property though and should of taken the green machine out there.
You just got to figure out a way to convince him how he could make money renting storage sheds/mini storage. Make it his idea and you could be his first renter.
Old Dec 24, 2012, 11:05 AM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,305 Posts
It's time to read the book again!!

Cajun Night Before Christmas (4 min 8 sec)
Old Dec 24, 2012, 02:04 PM
United States, MI, Houghton
Joined Jan 2005
5,114 Posts
Nothing like a good read BPR (before prime rib), because there's only bliss during and after! Thanks Plow!

Waldo, after hearing about your contribution to family and friends....you are an inspiration!

Merry Christmas to you all! I'm thankful to have you all as good friends! I'll drink a toast to your health and well being.....diet Pepsi, caffeine-free.....no less!
snowman is offline Find More Posts by snowman
Old Dec 24, 2012, 06:41 PM
A trail of smoke is GOOD!
USA, TX, Springtown
Joined May 2008
7,226 Posts
Two more flights on the Extra 300 today. A wheel came off on the second flight. I KNOW I used locktite on the wheel collar.

Anyway, here is the landing...

One-Wheel landing Extra 300SHP RC Plane (1 min 27 sec)
waynemia is offline Find More Posts by waynemia
Old Dec 24, 2012, 06:49 PM
Cookies Good - Bacon Better
Portland, Oregon
Joined Sep 2008
1,590 Posts
Wonderful Plow. Again -- Merry Christmas to and to all a good night!!!
NoMatta is offline Find More Posts by NoMatta
Old Dec 24, 2012, 07:19 PM
BANG IT!!!
Joined Dec 2007
12,188 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynemia View Post
Two more flights on the Extra 300 today. A wheel came off on the second flight. I KNOW I used locktite on the wheel collar.

Anyway, here is the landing...
Nice parking.

Lock tite wont help on the SHP. You have two choices

Take the grub out, drill the axle and use a bolt or my choice, grind a flat notch on the axle the grub cant get past.
Old Dec 24, 2012, 07:43 PM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,305 Posts
Nice save Wayne!

Well, the girls and I are stuffed from dinner and now we are going to look at Christmas lights. I wonder if it's too late to get some rum and eggnog? Sorry snowman, I gotta have my nogg n grogg!!