HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 23, 2012, 08:59 AM
Walk of Shame Season :)
NY
Joined Jun 2008
4,542 Posts
Gheese Snowman if some caffine keeps you going maybe should have jeeted down here to help make the pies lol we start that today at least its not as many as on thanksgiving, I wish caffine would do that for me I fall assleep drinking coffee maybe because I drink 2 pots a day lol glad to hear of the fun times with the kids always treasured momoents for sure.

Sounds like a great time also David I really do enjoy this time of the year for those reasons even if we can't fly lol got our 1stinch of snow yesterday here, at least santa can land now
Waldopepperaxe is offline Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 23, 2012, 09:36 AM
RC = Drama Free
United States, PA, Bellefonte
Joined Dec 2007
11,680 Posts
Perogies are something new to me when we moved here. I have an employee that sent me some, interesting concept, sort of reminds me of Pot Stickers.

Snowy... we being up all night, you should have gotten some things builf eh? I can sleep right through caffine, the trips to the restroom are another story if I have had too much tea.
DaOldGuy is offline Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
Old Dec 23, 2012, 10:07 AM
United States, MI, Houghton
Joined Jan 2005
4,473 Posts
I may still be up, but my mind is foggy........not a good time to be building anything!!!!
snowman is offline Find More Posts by snowman
Old Dec 23, 2012, 10:15 AM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,461 Posts
K49 you want to brave it in the snow?
Snowy, does Heinz 57 go good with those hot dogs.
I feel asleep last night thinking of your prime rib. It'll be a memory long cherished. I've never had better.
Well there is snow on the ground Temps in the 30's
. Our club has yet to get a burn barrel. So I can only wonder if I can put together a group of flyers.
MY wife has been trying to get me to go to wal-mart now for 2 days now, so while out I may go check our field.
I have 2 flyers that I can fly in the snow though they may require a hand launch. I can harrier land them.
kerwin50 is offline Find More Posts by kerwin50
Old Dec 23, 2012, 10:19 AM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,263 Posts
I am going to meet Jacklegchris in a couple of hours. How cool is that?! My wife and CreoleBaby are coming along too.
plowboy1966 is offline Find More Posts by plowboy1966
Old Dec 23, 2012, 11:05 AM
3d NOOBular
USA, UT, St George
Joined Aug 2010
7,651 Posts
Have fun guys!
3DNater is online now Find More Posts by 3DNater
Old Dec 23, 2012, 11:56 AM
Joined Jan 2005
4,473 Posts
I envy you both, Plow!

Kerwin........I put Heinz 57 on french fries and hamburgers (if my wife cooks 'em) that's about it. Have fun at Walmart.

I was just watching a little tube trying to fall asleep when this ad came on from an American Indian loan company..........borrow $10,0000 from them and all you have is 84 payments of $745 for a total repayment of $62,000+! Are there really people out there that are that gullible/stupid????? I really need to shut that TV off for good.

How's everybody doing this Christmas? Any depression setting in?
Old Dec 23, 2012, 11:57 AM
United States, IL, Crystal Lake
Joined Jan 2009
5,142 Posts
Found something I thought you guys would like...consider it my Christmas present to all of you!

http://www.amazon.com/Bacon-Scented-...generic&sr=1-9

order fast, only one left in stock!
SnowDog1974 is offline Find More Posts by SnowDog1974
Old Dec 23, 2012, 12:01 PM
Joined Jan 2005
4,473 Posts
SnowDog.........you really need to get out more!
Old Dec 23, 2012, 02:57 PM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,263 Posts
I should order a gross of those bacon airfreshners!! Do they make waffle scented ones?

Chris and his son Ty are awesome guys! I wish they could have brought the whole family over to the house for some hospitality! As it was, they were kind enough to hang out with me while I picked up a couple of things for my wife.

Thanks for driving over to meet me Chris! And your son should make you very proud!
Old Dec 23, 2012, 04:18 PM
Hardrock Miner
Livingston, MT
Joined Jun 2006
752 Posts
Thanks Alan. Had a good time visiting. Next time I hope to have the whole family and at least a whole day. Some flying will have to be in order too. Ty and I can't stop laughing at your mall antics.
jacklegchris is offline Find More Posts by jacklegchris
Old Dec 23, 2012, 06:00 PM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,263 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklegchris View Post
Thanks Alan. Had a good time visiting. Next time I hope to have the whole family and at least a whole day. Some flying will have to be in order too. Ty and I can't stop laughing at your mall antics.
What a nice young man Ty is, I hope I didn't embarrass you guys too much!
Old Dec 23, 2012, 06:35 PM
Hardrock Miner
Livingston, MT
Joined Jun 2006
752 Posts
Not at all. Was really fun. To watch a master wordsmith wheeling and dealing makes for good times.
jacklegchris is offline Find More Posts by jacklegchris
Old Dec 23, 2012, 08:25 PM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,263 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklegchris View Post
Not at all. Was really fun. To watch a master wordsmith wheeling and dealing makes for good times.
Now you're cracking me up!! I really hope that next time you come down that I get to meet your wife and the baby. Promise her that we will feed you all very well!!
And of course, we gotta get to the field!!!
Old Dec 23, 2012, 08:37 PM
Cookies Good - Bacon Better
Portland, Oregon
Joined Sep 2008
1,562 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by plowboy1966 View Post
Now you're cracking me up!! I really hope that next time you come down that I get to meet your wife and the baby. Promise her that we will feed you all very well!!
And of course, we gotta get to the field!!!
From past experience, Plowboy will indeed feed you very well ........ Very, very ......(burp....) well.

Had an amazing experience in church this morning. A young (6 or so) lady sing Silent Night. Congregation joined in for the third verse. Was so choked up we could hardly sing. The ward following us into the chapel silently ( and I do mean silently) slipped in to watch. Not a dry eye in the house. Simply amazing. Can't really think about it without getting all misty.

If I don't get on line before ------- MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!
NoMatta is offline Find More Posts by NoMatta