SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 03, 2012, 10:50 PM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,312 Posts
Okay, let's talk food. I am craving a Big Mac!! Don't ask me why! Maybe I'm pregnant?
Yesterday the wife woke me with blueberry pancakes and Jimmy Dean sausage. I thought for sure she was going shopping, but she studied all day. Weird huh? Lol
Tomorrow I'm off, so I am making Cuban white bean soup, cornbread and cabbage for her, and a big pot of gumbo for my coworkers.

I'm gonna fly my Sabre too.
plowboy1966 is offline Find More Posts by plowboy1966
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 03, 2012, 10:55 PM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,312 Posts
Wayne, Aerowerks used to have some nice instrument panels. I actually just scaled a pic of one for my Extra and glued it in. It looks pretty good and adds zero weight.
Old Dec 03, 2012, 11:07 PM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,539 Posts
Alan can I come over for supper?
kerwin50 is offline Find More Posts by kerwin50
Old Dec 03, 2012, 11:34 PM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,312 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwin50 View Post
Alan can I come over for supper?
Of course!!
Old Dec 03, 2012, 11:35 PM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,312 Posts
Helluva game tonight!
Old Dec 04, 2012, 06:04 AM
BEOWULF
North vancouver, B.C. Canada
Joined Apr 2008
18,682 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by plowboy1966 View Post
Okay, let's talk food. I am craving a Big Mac!! Don't ask me why! Maybe I'm pregnant? .
I had a baconator burger at wendies , chain just like Burger King

Man that was a lump,in my gut, and I felt like I did have a baby in my gut
David22 is online now Find More Posts by David22
Old Dec 04, 2012, 09:04 AM
Walk of Shame Season :)
NY
Joined Jun 2008
5,021 Posts
DOG looks awesome man I love looking at all the innards of a bird looking that nice I also like looking at all the skeletons when assembling too, I guess I just like this hobby.

David You just made me Hungry emmm Baconator

Plow Nice!!! Nothing like a big ol stack of Blueberry cakes to wake up to. And the wife just made us Gulmpkies (Spelling???) lol cabbage and beef rolled up into it that was quite the tasty surprise

Well we started Juicin last night, got the new juicer out we bought 2 years ago and put in storage as we thought we were moving so we dug it out over the weekend and 5 minutes after one glass of carrot and apple juice my wife busted a knife cutting a piece of Lazagna LOL I told her damn its working already tough girl...
Waldopepperaxe is online now Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Old Dec 04, 2012, 09:11 AM
United States, IL, Crystal Lake
Joined Jan 2009
5,568 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldopepperaxe View Post

Well we started Juicin last night, got the new juicer out we bought 2 years ago and put in storage as we thought we were moving so we dug it out over the weekend and 5 minutes after one glass of carrot and apple juice my wife busted a knife cutting a piece of Lazagna LOL I told her damn its working already tough girl...
Dang, that must be some tough lasagna...what's it made of, carbon fiber pasta?
SnowDog1974 is online now Find More Posts by SnowDog1974
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: Old Faithful - 3DHS 51" Slick
Old Dec 04, 2012, 09:20 AM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,539 Posts
Yeah Waldo, my wife bought the nutri bullet. It's still sitting in the box. never been opened.
O I got called in for work this morning so I'm headed out the door.
But I want you all to know, Ive been a very bad boy. I got a letter from my apartment manager.
The letter stated that I'm not using the apartment for it's intended use. Personal residence.
Instead I've been building and maintaining Large gas airplanes in the spare bed room.
Futher more I've been making noise and disturbing other residents from that room.
Of course one of the dates she listed I wasn't even home, nor have I even worked in that room in several weeks.
Instead my wife was making pies at 11 O clock at night, on the night in question, and that was in the kitchen.
kerwin50 is offline Find More Posts by kerwin50
Old Dec 04, 2012, 09:28 AM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,312 Posts
Time to head back to the ranch Kerwin!!!
Old Dec 04, 2012, 09:30 AM
United States, IL, Crystal Lake
Joined Jan 2009
5,568 Posts
Quote:
O I got called in for work this morning so I'm headed out the door.
Atta boy Kerwin, go work so you can fly another day!
Quote:
But I want you all to know, Ive been a very bad boy. I got a letter from my apartment manager.
The letter stated that I'm not using the apartment for it's intended use. Personal residence.
Instead I've been building and maintaining Large gas airplanes in the spare bed room.
Futher more I've been making noise and disturbing other residents from that room.
Of course one of the dates she listed I wasn't even home, nor have I even worked in that room in several weeks.
Instead my wife was making pies at 11 O clock at night, on the night in question, and that was in the kitchen.
Careful, pretty soon she will be installing hidden cameras in your apartment!
SnowDog1974 is online now Find More Posts by SnowDog1974
Site Sponsor
Last edited by SnowDog1974; Dec 04, 2012 at 09:50 AM.
Old Dec 04, 2012, 09:48 AM
United States, MI, Houghton
Joined Jan 2005
5,381 Posts
Kerwin, I agree wholeheartedly with Plow.......time to move back to the ranch!!!!
snowman is offline Find More Posts by snowman
Old Dec 04, 2012, 09:57 AM
A trail of smoke is GOOD!
USA, TX, Springtown
Joined May 2008
7,226 Posts
Quote:
Wayne, Aerowerks used to have some nice instrument panels. I actually just scaled a pic of one for my Extra and glued it in. It looks pretty good and adds zero weight.
That was a good lead Alan. The make flat panels. I think I have one for another plane someone gave me. The best ones I have found, so far, are at Extreme Flight. I have one but it is too big to fit this canopy.

Part of the problem is 3dhs has 1/4" foam board already installed in the canopy bottom. While is it a nice if you don't want to detail the cockpit, it is a pain in the butt if you do. I am not sure the foam will hold up to my pilot without some reinforcement. I am afraid the foam will break loose. It appears that gluing the pilot in is the only way to install it without crushing the foam and then that would likely not be very supportive. If they had provided the foam without installing it, some people would probably complain also. Maybe I should just cut the bottom out and replace it.

I am considering making my own now. There are nice instruments available at Hobby-Lobby. B & E has some good photo decals. The Extra 300 has two seats and there is a front, passenger panel, and a mid-placed console for the pilot instruments. If I make my own, I can add little LEDs and stuff that actually work.
waynemia is offline Find More Posts by waynemia
Old Dec 04, 2012, 10:35 AM
Augernaut
United States, KS, Overland Park
Joined Jan 2010
1,466 Posts
Quote:
Who had it Wookie? Did you see it fly? Does she look sturdy?
Local Hobby store is selling them. The one I saw was a return. Bad servo. Looks really good though. Like a miniature version of the 480 size extra they did, only with better paint and bigger surfaces....oh and symetrical wings.
Wookster is offline Find More Posts by Wookster
Old Dec 04, 2012, 10:38 AM
Augernaut
United States, KS, Overland Park
Joined Jan 2010
1,466 Posts
Quote:
Okay, let's talk food. I am craving a Big Mac!! Don't ask me why! Maybe I'm pregnant?
Yesterday the wife woke me with blueberry pancakes and Jimmy Dean sausage. I thought for sure she was going shopping, but she studied all day. Weird huh? Lol
Tomorrow I'm off, so I am making Cuban white bean soup, cornbread and cabbage for her, and a big pot of gumbo for my coworkers.

I'm gonna fly my Sabre too.
Oh god, I've been to over 600 McDonalds this year. I certainly don't crave that anymore.
Wookster is offline Find More Posts by Wookster