BANG IT!!!
United States, PA, Bellefonte
Joined Dec 2007
12,444 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynemia View Post
Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote
Preserve your right to gripe!
I just read an artical that simply states if you vote, you really dont have a right to complain. It was an interesting artical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldopepperaxe View Post

I just can't do it I'd rather vote for a twizzler
I need a box for "D None of the above, can we get a do over"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowDog1974 View Post
Agreed...if you don't vote, you lose the right to complain!
I am good with that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynemia View Post
Vote for me as a write-in then, but Vote.
I never understood that.... so the more people that use a broken system, no matter what you write in does what?
DaOldGuy is offline Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 06, 2012, 11:18 AM
Walk of Shame Season :)
NY
Joined Jun 2008
5,046 Posts
I would vote for you in a NY second Wayne

Sorry but I just don't play into the whole political thing, I don't follow any of it, so I don't vote because I don't know anything about anybody anyway and don't care, and as soon as there is a political ad on TV the channel is changed for the evening and this week I've been doing anything but watching tv lol I check on some football scores but thats about it. Sorry to sound so anti-american but I'm not, I love this country and all those who stand for what America is about, I have the utmost respect and admiration for all our military forces. but as far as the political thing goes to me its just allot of hot air being blown into the air to get a vote, I can't stand listening to it at all, I'd have much more respect for them if they were talking seriously about their plans and actions to what they think they should do without all the hate mail and ads that go around, So I don't complain about who is in the office or who is in charge, whoever ends up there has my full support and thats that.

Now thankfully I was just asked today to go pick up an 18 wheeler with a sleeper on it and spend however long on the road delivering hospital beds and supplies to the disaster areas on long island and in the city, so I might not be back until tomorrow night sometime probably to reload and do it again. so I won't have to watch any of that stuff tonight

But I hope if you all do like this stuff you have a great election filled with dramatic emotions and laughs and I hope all the people you vote for win.

I feel so Bad feeling this way about it but it just makes me twitch thinking about it LOL have a great day and night all
Waldopepperaxe is offline Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Old Nov 06, 2012, 12:08 PM
3d NOOBular
USA, UT, St George
Joined Aug 2010
8,198 Posts
Haha Wayne just announced his candidacy for US President! A little late Wayne... but I'll jump right on that campaign trail for you
3DNater is online now Find More Posts by 3DNater
Old Nov 06, 2012, 12:10 PM
3d NOOBular
USA, UT, St George
Joined Aug 2010
8,198 Posts
I'm going to call all the talk radio hosts and tell them about Waneism and why everyone should abandon the current candidates and vote Wayne instead. Go Wayne he is the change we want to be in the world!

Ok... now back to airplanes...
Old Nov 06, 2012, 12:39 PM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,539 Posts
OK Wayne what is your last name, I'm going to write you in. I know you'd be a hellva lot better than those other yeah who's
kerwin50 is offline Find More Posts by kerwin50
Old Nov 06, 2012, 01:47 PM
I am the Ernie of the midwest!
Joined Jan 2011
953 Posts
I voted for Wayne -President
Kerwin50- Vice president

and for Kerwin50 to get the Grey Machine back up flying!!
Kerwin49 is offline Find More Posts by Kerwin49
Old Nov 06, 2012, 02:27 PM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,539 Posts
Guys I want you all to know if I'm elected I will put an ear mark on a bill with a free twist for everyone.,
But the way the green machine just got windexed so K49 can't call her the gray machine.
O and I ordered a new sensor for the electronic Ign.
Old Nov 06, 2012, 04:54 PM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,316 Posts
Wayne, would you please make me secretary of the interior? Thanks!
plowboy1966 is offline Find More Posts by plowboy1966
Old Nov 06, 2012, 04:54 PM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,316 Posts
Or at least ambassador to the UN?!!! They would love me!! Lol
plowboy1966 is offline Find More Posts by plowboy1966
Old Nov 06, 2012, 05:34 PM
A trail of smoke is GOOD!
USA, TX, Springtown
Joined May 2008
7,226 Posts
Wayne's Platform

If I am elected, nobody gets anything for FREE!! NOBODY! I am turning welfare over to the private sector. I am cutting off foreign aid. If you don't give stuff to the US, you will get the same in return. I am terminating any education program that does not ensure that students actually learn the material before they get credit for it. No new debt will be allowed to accrue. If we can't pay for it, we are not going to do it. The national budget will be limited to 80% of the previous year's tax revenues. The first 10% of the surplus offsets debt and the other 10% goes to making Social Security solvent. I will start a NATIONAL lottery. 100% of the proceeds go to eliminating the National debt. This will be coded in law so that no one gets their grubby paws on it.

The congress will go on the same health plan that the rest of the federal employees have. Congress will not be allowed to vote a raise for themselves. Compensation for members must be approved by a vote of their constituents. Individual members that do well, get paid well, the others stay at the entry level.

All Federal employees, President down, pay for their own vacations. If it is not official business, we don't pay for it.

Businesses get tax credits for every new job they open and hire someone for at least 9 months of the tax year.

Only bona fide citizens vote

States run the stuff inside their borders. The feds only get involved in interstate issues.

We lock down the borders. If you want in, you go through proper channels. If not, we lock you up and you go back where you came from.

Everyone in my cabinet will be a person that has expertise in the area they manage and not a professional politician.

For more information go to

www.weneedcommonsenceingovernment.us
waynemia is offline Find More Posts by waynemia
Last edited by waynemia; Nov 06, 2012 at 06:09 PM.
Old Nov 06, 2012, 05:50 PM
United States, MI, Houghton
Joined Jan 2005
5,432 Posts
My vote goes to the candidate that can spell correctly.
snowman is offline Find More Posts by snowman
Old Nov 06, 2012, 06:04 PM
United States, MI, Houghton
Joined Jan 2005
5,432 Posts
I've changed my mind........I'll vote for the first honest candidate I find. Wayne, let me know when you throw your hat in......I might get a chance to vote in good conscience then!
snowman is offline Find More Posts by snowman
Old Nov 06, 2012, 06:12 PM
A trail of smoke is GOOD!
USA, TX, Springtown
Joined May 2008
7,226 Posts
Well, I was trying to write while eating an awesome pomegranate.
They are so good. They had nice big ones at Sam's today.
waynemia is offline Find More Posts by waynemia
Old Nov 06, 2012, 06:37 PM
3d NOOBular
USA, UT, St George
Joined Aug 2010
8,198 Posts
I voted a bit ago... go wayne lol

On the way home I put 4 flights on the 48 edge at the turf farm. That plane is so much fun. I have really been getting better and better with it and really like flying it more and more. I just hope it continues to stay in one piece with my shenanigans Today was low KE and hover day. I did a few WOT KE passes just a few inches off the ground. That is sooo much fun I'm just glad I didn't dork the plane. I have also been getting a lot better at torque rolling that plane. I remember when I first started flying one of these I had a really hard time getting it to lock into a hover. I used to think it was the plane... now I know I just needed to get more skills

I wish I could tell you about fun interactions with my flying buddies but I have not had a chance to fly with anyone else in a while.
Old Nov 06, 2012, 07:43 PM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,539 Posts
Here Here Wayne.
Now why didn't you start campaigning last spring?