SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 17, 2012, 10:17 PM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,539 Posts
Now snowy my wife and I were just talking today aboutjust how nice it would be to make a run to the UP. Your making it all too tempting with all that hunting and gathering.
kerwin50 is offline Find More Posts by kerwin50
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 18, 2012, 01:16 AM
Augernaut
United States, KS, Overland Park
Joined Jan 2010
1,467 Posts
HAHAHAA, so I am a graphics installer by trade. My current job is the College Basketball Experience in KCMO. Well I found a break in the work and now I can say I am the only person to fly in the CBE.
Wookster is online now Find More Posts by Wookster
Old Oct 18, 2012, 08:23 AM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,312 Posts
Wookie, did you fly that Beast in there?!!! Cool!!
plowboy1966 is offline Find More Posts by plowboy1966
Old Oct 18, 2012, 09:39 AM
United States, IL, Crystal Lake
Joined Jan 2009
5,568 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookster View Post
HAHAHAA, so I am a graphics installer by trade. My current job is the College Basketball Experience in KCMO. Well I found a break in the work and now I can say I am the only person to fly in the CBE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by plowboy1966 View Post
Wookie, did you fly that Beast in there?!!! Cool!!
+100 that's awesome Wookster!
SnowDog1974 is online now Find More Posts by SnowDog1974
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: Old Faithful - 3DHS 51" Slick
Old Oct 18, 2012, 09:53 AM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,312 Posts
I might have to fly tomorrow, the weather is looking great! I just need to take care of some things today. I also need to remount that Sabre engine and work on the TT40.
Old Oct 18, 2012, 10:00 AM
Joined Jan 2009
5,568 Posts
Weather is looking good for us too.

Hoping to get some T__T hovering video for the heauxdown!!!!
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 18, 2012, 10:43 AM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,312 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowDog1974 View Post
Weather is looking good for us too.

Hoping to get some T__T hovering video for the heauxdown!!!!

Good luck Mike! Can't wait to see a vid! Yours would be first!!

I've drilled new holes for my engine and used epoxy and toothpicks to fill in the old holes. I'm just waiting for the glue to dry.
I still need to get servos for the T---T, although I may have enough around here. I'd probably have to use some mismatched ones if I go that route. I guess it doesn't matter as long as the aileron servos are the same. I'll start digging if I have time later.
Old Oct 18, 2012, 10:55 AM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,312 Posts
Anybody have an extra TT40 wheel and axel?
Old Oct 18, 2012, 11:09 AM
United States, MI, Houghton
Joined Jan 2005
5,382 Posts
How many do you need? lol
snowman is offline Find More Posts by snowman
Old Oct 18, 2012, 11:16 AM
Walk of Shame Season :)
NY
Joined Jun 2008
5,021 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by David22 View Post
here ya go waldo video of rc car fpv as you asked
David Those were great !!!! I was LMAO The first vid I was very impressed with the distance you were getting on the ground I take it that was becasue you were on the roof but I have a slight problem low to the ground in a wide open field where it starts dropping out a little, but that was with the Patch we were using, we have changed over to an antenna and more tests to come this week I'm sure, My friend Tek gets very low and far and doesn't have a problem, I think I just get a little paranoid once the screen starts fuzzing up a tad LOL you need an intercom for sure so you can talk to your victims Uhh err neighbors as you come up on them lol That one dude in the middle of the street was priceless looking up and all around for the driver lol And the chic with the dog was histerical, maybe a good cat screeching sound effect is in order also. and you definitely want a servo under the camera for panning left and right maybe a sailboat winch servo so you can pan 360,

The 2nd Video was awesome too, loved the tunes you chose and the close call was very close indeed lol Def a servo panning option needed the boss at the end did she come over and kick your car over LOL Back to 1st vid... And does George water the sidewalk in the winter to make it nice and slippery for people walking by his house so he has some entertainment LOL
Great vids and thanks I really enjoyed them

Quote:
Our team was call the Drips! We drank a lot in those days.
LOL Maybe the Chugs should have been your name LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynemia View Post
I think some one needs to collect a bunch of old balls (jokes anticipated) and go to a skeet range with one of those pitching machines and a video camera.

I am thinking viral on youtube. Losing was a big incentive for me to work harder. These kids get to walk through life in a daze thinking that you don't have to put out real effort because in the end, everybody gets the same thing. Worse, they learn they can do nothing and those that work at it will carry them on their backs....
Great Idea LOL I'm planning on a golf game dropping a golf ball from the hatch doors a Par 5 would require 5 drops the closer you get to the pin on each drop would bring your height down a little more so instead of yards away it would be yards in heights. we've been working on some details for the game

You got that right Wayne!!! back in our day we had to earn everything we got or you got nuttin

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman View Post
*Oh, and to ruffle Waldo's feathers a little.* I guess everyone has a little hometown pride in 'em! *Well, except me that is.....this place is still a Hell hole!*
I Have no hometown pride lol I'm a Yankee and Buffalo fan that should prove it right there I really only watch the Discovery and history channels when I watch TV anything else thats on I'm usually Staring at the screen but thinking of a million other things, My wife hates that as she'll say we should do that, or get one of those, and I'm like What??? The DANG THING that was just on the TV Oh Sorry,,, I missed it,,, LOL but she knows now she'll ask if I was paying attention before she comments anymore lol

[QUOTE=kerwin50;23025458]Ok flight report. /QUOTE]

Nice flight report Kerwin Sorry the edge got a little landing gear smack but it could have been much worse LOL So Nice job

Quote:
a good day in the woods.
that beats 2 birds under a rock what I dunno what the hell I'm talking about,, Glad you had a great day you'll be back in the sky as soon as the weather permits I'm sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by brathanke View Post
Keep the prayers coming... a few weeks ago I was feeling a little down about my prospects but now I am feeling some very careful optimism.
They're still flowing your way and keep the good attitude now, it can be hard to hold a positive mind set when things are going on all around you but it will help for sure. Never give up !! never surrender !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookster View Post
That is Awesome !!! Very cool indeed

Bring on those Vids Snowdog and good luck

Ok I think I'm caught back up Pheeeewwwww
Waldopepperaxe is offline Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Old Oct 18, 2012, 11:18 AM
NY
Joined Jun 2008
5,021 Posts
Plow Sorry Wish I could say Yes But I've only owned 2 T_ _ _ Ts since I started flying them and all those parts are being used I think I even sent the motor mounts to Wayne
Old Oct 18, 2012, 11:37 AM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,312 Posts
Quote:
How many do you need? lol
I only need one!! Lol Not sure how that happened!!

Thanks anyway Waldo!

I'm sure I have some wheels around here somewhere but I think they are smaller than the factory wheels. I'll just have to learn how to land I guess!!
Old Oct 18, 2012, 12:22 PM
NY
Joined Jun 2008
5,021 Posts
Hand launch, cut power, belly land
Old Oct 18, 2012, 12:46 PM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,312 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldopepperaxe View Post
Hand launch, cut power, belly land
Roflmao! Don't tempt me!! I should only need one flight to beat you and snowman in the heauxdown anyway! j/k
Old Oct 18, 2012, 12:52 PM
Joined Jan 2009
5,568 Posts
Quote:
Roflmao! Don't tempt me!! I should only need one flight to beat you and snowman in the heauxdown anyway! j/k
I found a source for some lg parts for you; check your PM box.

Thanks, Gino!
Site Sponsor