SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 28, 2012, 10:33 AM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,539 Posts
O snowy snowy snowy. Your killin me. All I want is a good camera man.
I should of just kidnaped the pair of you. that way I had I'd have a 3D buddy and a camera man.
Instead I'm the lone hucker
kerwin50 is offline Find More Posts by kerwin50
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 28, 2012, 10:46 AM
United States, MI, Houghton
Joined Jan 2005
5,436 Posts
So Kerwin........how'd the Tiger Moth look to ya? She flies pretty nice huh? I love flying her when it's dead calm........that way I can drag her antenna all over the field! What fun! So did you win the lotto? Are you coming up to see the beautiful fall colors?
snowman is offline Find More Posts by snowman
Old Sep 28, 2012, 12:24 PM
United States, IL, Crystal Lake
Joined Jan 2009
5,581 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwin50 View Post
O snowy snowy snowy. Your killin me. All I want is a good camera man.
I should of just kidnaped the pair of you. that way I had I'd have a 3D buddy and a camera man.
Instead I'm the lone hucker
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman View Post
So Kerwin........how'd the Tiger Moth look to ya? She flies pretty nice huh? I love flying her when it's dead calm........that way I can drag her antenna all over the field! What fun! So did you win the lotto? Are you coming up to see the beautiful fall colors?
Kerwin, I thought that keychain cam that you put on your glasses worked ok...I'd like to try something like that...what every happened to that?

Snowman, sorry to hear about the soccer gang taking over the field.
SnowDog1974 is online now Find More Posts by SnowDog1974
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: Old Faithful - 3DHS 51" Slick
Old Sep 28, 2012, 01:57 PM
I am the Ernie of the midwest!
Joined Jan 2011
954 Posts
[QUOTE=SnowDog1974;22858368]Kerwin, I thought that keychain cam that you put on your glasses worked ok...I'd like to try something like that...what every happened to that?

Oh he still has that camera! He has been known to tape it on the top of his shoe and walk up behind people wearing shorts on the flightline.
Kerwin49 is offline Find More Posts by Kerwin49
Old Sep 28, 2012, 04:19 PM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,316 Posts
I haz a thrust washer!
plowboy1966 is offline Find More Posts by plowboy1966
Old Sep 28, 2012, 04:24 PM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,316 Posts
Dang! It's gonna rain hard tomorrow and blow like hell on Sunday!
Old Sep 28, 2012, 04:43 PM
BANG IT!!!
United States, PA, Bellefonte
Joined Dec 2007
12,449 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerwin49 View Post
Oh he still has that camera! He has been known to tape it on the top of his shoe and walk up behind people wearing shorts on the flightline.
Unless you have a lot of ladies on the flight line..... Thems fightin words!
DaOldGuy is offline Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
Old Sep 28, 2012, 05:34 PM
Augernaut
United States, KS, Overland Park
Joined Jan 2010
1,471 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by plowboy1966 View Post
I haz a thrust washer!
Quote:
Dang! It's gonna rain hard tomorrow and blow like hell on Sunday!
good god man, some things we don't want to hear about. Keep it between you and plowgirl.
Wookster is offline Find More Posts by Wookster
Old Sep 28, 2012, 05:38 PM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,316 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookster View Post
good god man, some things we don't want to hear about. Keep it between you and plowgirl.
If you saw her you'd know why I want to shout from the rooftops, even after what seems like a hundred years! Lol
Old Sep 28, 2012, 06:57 PM
Walk of Shame Season :)
NY
Joined Jun 2008
5,047 Posts
hey kids been a busy week lots of OT now I'm heading home to load the van for tomorrows flying day and I'll be dragging the pontoon boat trailer as right after I have to go take our boat out for the season but at least I'll get to go boating and flying on the same day even if its raining LOL actually it wouldn't be right if I didn't take the boat out in some kind of storm, Last year i had to take it out right in the middle of Hurricane Irene as it broke free from the docks and was bashing against the rock wall that was my favorite adventure on that lake in eons, thought it was going to be the first time our pontoon boat might actually capsize.

Plow Great to hear you got up in a Cheroke great fun that musta been for sure.

Quote:
Unedited for your viewing pleasure
Snowman Sweet flying and I know you usually fly on your own but I'm glad to see your trying to dogfight by cutting your own streamer hanging from your radio box LOL nice low flying and I thought you were actually trying to fly under your TX antenna it kept me very intrigued nice low level loops and even what appeared to be an attempted death spin. and just fly over those soccer kids they'll all be watching you for sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlw36 View Post
I didn't hear her telling him to take it inverted and go lower though.
ROTFLOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by David22 View Post
Nice video but watched for 10 min. And never saw the landing
yes you must do a landing and then take back off before your 10 minutes expire now we expect to see a video of all your landings Gosh thats like watching a show on television and not realizing its a 2 part show until it just ends and then your like what the and it says part 2 tomorrow night well I might not be home tomorrow night so now I'll never know LOL

[QUOTE=Kerwin49;22859161]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowDog1974 View Post
thats just so wrong LOLOL

Well heres my buddies vid of our Windy day of flying from last Saturday
a T60, the Wonder, the P-47 crash caught in action, the Spitfire take off crash, a nexstar, a stick and P-47 attempted formation flight before the big crash, and a shot of the T40 for a second, I wonder why that got chopped out LOL I was having a blast in the high winds with that baby.
Planes go up, Planes come down (11 min 1 sec)
Waldopepperaxe is offline Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Last edited by Waldopepperaxe; Sep 28, 2012 at 07:03 PM.
Old Sep 28, 2012, 07:31 PM
Joined Jan 2005
5,436 Posts
Waldo, I really enjoyed that video......and not because of the crash, but because you all looked like you were really having a blast! Even the dude that crashed took it like a man! It's a sad thing when you see a motor in that condition.......especially an expensive Saito!! Amazing that that lush field of corn is nothing more than the punji sticks it was when I was there last! When did you say you're done flying for the year......this weekend? Good luck getting your boat......mine is in the driveway needing it's fuel pump and fuel system looked at...(before the snow flies). Mowed the grass for the last time now I just need to till the garden one last time and put the boats away........then ready for that God Damn snow!
Old Sep 28, 2012, 07:33 PM
Joined Jan 2005
5,436 Posts
Plow, it's blast when you can sit up front in a small craft.....I did it once and loved it! I would love to go again, but he can't accept money and he's having a tough go of it in this economy.......probably have to sell his plane that he worked so hard to get!
Old Sep 28, 2012, 07:45 PM
Joined Jan 2005
5,436 Posts
Our little front yard garden yielded 8-12 bushels of tomatoes, 2-3 bushels cucumbers, 1-2 bushel of beets, 6-9 bushels of carrots (three varieties), 1/2 bushel of beans and peas each, basil and dill to last the winter, 30+ zucchini, 1-1/2 bushel grapes, 20+ qts of raspberries, and 20+ qts of strawberries, plus horseradish, radishes, lettuce, and pearl onions. It was a dry year too!
Old Sep 28, 2012, 08:16 PM
BEOWULF
North vancouver, B.C. Canada
Joined Apr 2008
18,828 Posts
Wow 7 kids, you busy man when winter nights get cold snowman

What really happened at the end of that last video

Was it cold enough to distract you from safe landing hehehe

Keep your eyes on the plane instead of wife or you will be blessed with an 8 th

I am 45 and still no kids

Been trying however, you guys lucky that you have children

Now I am old man

Quote:
7 kids makes you very blessed! You are a lucky snowman!
David22 is online now Find More Posts by David22
Old Sep 28, 2012, 08:19 PM
BEOWULF
North vancouver, B.C. Canada
Joined Apr 2008
18,828 Posts
I cut and split three cords of wood so far this year

A cord is 8x4x4 foot in canada

Quote:
Our little front yard garden yielded 8-12 bushels of tomatoes, 2-3 bushels cucumbers, 1-2 bushel of beets, 6-9 bushels of carrots (three varieties), 1/2 bushel of beans and peas each, basil and dill to last the winter, 30+ zucchini, 1-1/2 bushel grapes, 20+ qts of raspberries, and 20+ qts of strawberries, plus horseradish, radishes, lettuce, and pearl onions. It was a dry year too!
David22 is online now Find More Posts by David22