SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 20, 2012, 01:51 AM
United States, MI, Houghton
Joined Jan 2005
5,169 Posts
Jacklegchris.....dude I envy you.....the last elk hunt I was on was in 89....I love elk meat....and you get so much of it for the price of one 220 grain 30-06 shell! Wishing you a bountiful season.
Wayne, you'd probably go hungry if I was doing the cooking or in your case cremating! Fire is meant to keep one warm not to bring one's food near it's flash point! Take Plow for instance...he's a southern boy and he likes the taste meat...not the charcoal you cook it on! Please don't tell me you like your toast blackened too? I can respect your choices, I just don't understand how your tastebuds can.
Plow, you haven't disappointed me yet in your food choices!
NoMatta...it's always good to hear from a glutton for punishment......er I mean small business owner.
David22...please keep those ex ellent videos of yours coming....I thoroughly enjoy watching them!
2:55 am and I'm wide awake.
snowman is online now Find More Posts by snowman
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 20, 2012, 02:02 AM
Joined Jan 2005
5,169 Posts
Sat on the shitter so long typing that last post, on the kindle's tiny screen, that my legs went numb. Note to self: procure reading material for upstairs throne room and restock hemorrhoid cream. You guys take me too seriously.
Old Sep 20, 2012, 04:52 AM
Prineville Oregon
Joined Jan 2007
282 Posts
just don't get it mixed up with your toothepaste Snowman lol
Outlw36 is offline Find More Posts by Outlw36
Old Sep 20, 2012, 07:31 AM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,308 Posts
Roflmao!!!!
plowboy1966 is offline Find More Posts by plowboy1966
Old Sep 20, 2012, 08:18 AM
A trail of smoke is GOOD!
USA, TX, Springtown
Joined May 2008
7,226 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by David22 View Post
really really cool video\\

would love to see how they land that plane

video of landing would be really cool
They don't land them, they crash them into a rock and place a marker there.
waynemia is offline Find More Posts by waynemia
Old Sep 20, 2012, 08:21 AM
USA, TX, Springtown
Joined May 2008
7,226 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman View Post
Sat on the shitter so long typing that last post, on the kindle's tiny screen, that my legs went numb. Note to self: procure reading material for upstairs throne room and restock hemorrhoid cream. You guys take me too seriously.
WTMI
Old Sep 20, 2012, 08:33 AM
Joined Jan 2005
5,169 Posts
I can't be accused of holding back!
Old Sep 20, 2012, 09:05 AM
USA, TX, Springtown
Joined May 2008
7,226 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman View Post
Wayne, you'd probably go hungry if I was doing the cooking or in your case cremating! Fire is meant to keep one warm not to bring one's food near it's flash point! Take Plow for instance...he's a southern boy and he likes the taste meat...not the charcoal you cook it on! Please don't tell me you like your toast blackened too? I can respect your choices, I just don't understand how your tastebuds can.
I kinda like to be cool so I go easy on the fire to keep me warm, I prefer to be rare - not roasted.

Lot's of raw meat eaters here, I am just not one of them. I like shatter bacon, when I eat bacon. If you tap it on the plate, it shatters. I like crispy sausage and well done scrambled eggs, no shiny jiggly stuff. I even like my waffles crispy. Toast, well I want it toasted but not black same for bagels, they need to crunch a little.

I wish I could paint like you, I would be working on a waffle flyer.
Old Sep 20, 2012, 09:17 AM
Joined Jan 2005
5,169 Posts
Belgium or standard? Round or square? With syrup or without?
Old Sep 20, 2012, 09:27 AM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,308 Posts
Baskin Robbins makes all those different flavors because not everyone likes the same things. Just sayin'!
plowboy1966 is offline Find More Posts by plowboy1966
Old Sep 20, 2012, 09:50 AM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,524 Posts
But Snowy I feel so sad for you. You will never know the taste of a good prime rib with A-1
It seasons the meat even way better than the horsey sauce.

Now I don't know if you have a Kentucy Fried Chicken near you Snowy but the Colonel really knows how to fry chicken.

Yes I've even fried steak.
kerwin50 is offline Find More Posts by kerwin50
Old Sep 20, 2012, 10:17 AM
Walk of Shame Season :)
NY
Joined Jun 2008
4,894 Posts
Wow those are some fast flying planes Wahooooooooooo

David you will handle the U-can do just fine very stabile plane and as was said They're not meant to be speed demons Unless of course you peel off the monocote and apply some epoxy and hard wood sticks in weaker spots, beautiful flying plane though very easy to manage you'll love it for sure.

Quote:
Belgium or standard? Round or square? With syrup or without
All of the above

I love Burnt blackened toast and my wife loves me more for it as when we have an over cooking of the toast she knows its not going to waste and I gladly take on the charred Briquettes slather them with butter and happily munch away emmmm yummy I like Rare or medium rare on steaks I have no problem eating that, but I prefer a good flaming on the grill and I love a well done steak the best though, but I seldom cook them that far usually a medium to well.

Maybe you need to get a stationary Bike over the ol latrine Snowman then your legs won't fall asleep.

Kerwin I have to agree about the colonel

well pulled the plumbing out of the triplane tank last night replacedit all Tweeked the HSN screw a bit and checked all the screens its as clean as a whistle the fuel lines were a little loose on the inside of the tank so maybe that was my problem as I said it would fly great the 1st flight and then act up on the 2nd flight but I rarely need to retop off the fuel tank its a 16 ouncer so I'm thinking once the tank got low it was sucking air possibly.
Waldopepperaxe is offline Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Old Sep 20, 2012, 10:30 AM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,524 Posts
Guy's I think I may have slid by on the hair of my chinny chinn chin.
Our apt manager is a 70 yro female lil Hitler. Over time I've learned not to argue with her.
Now she has been doing inspections on the apt's every couple of months.
My wife use to go through an clean/ pick up/arrange the apt. It was to the point that I complained to the wife. Telling her our apt was kept clean enough and if she didn;t like the clutter on the kitchen table and the general lived in appearance. Then she's more than welcome to take pictures and send them to coperate to evict us because we have clutter on the table.

Well Dot ( the manager) along with John ( the maintance man) buzz our door bell at 9:00 am in the morning. I'm not dressed. So it took a moment for me to answer the door. They knock 3 to 4 times. I kept answering just a minute.
I open the door and see Dot was already disgusted. as they walk in John ask to test the fire alarm while Dot walks into the far end of the kitchen. Asking where the burner pans for the electric stove. As she's looking at the oven I replied in the dish washer.
She looked hard at the kitchen table strewn with model airplane parts.. She then replys I smell motor oil. She was standing in front of a walmart sack filled with trash hanging on the pantry door. I repiled I haven taken out the trash today.
She turns around looks at the trash and says no it smells like motor oil and opens the pantry door looking at all the clutter in the pantry. Just when she starts remarking on all the clutter in the pantry and lecturing me on organizing the pantry better John says somthing to the effect of a plane in the bed room. It sounded like a gas plane, but Dot was so busy lecturing me on the pantry she didn't hear John. Instead she started walking that way. I head to the bedroom ahead of her. Now our hallway is so small the John had to go back in the living room while Dot and I looked at the airplane room. Now there was so much clutter in the room that really Dot really didn't step into the room. Now the green machine was there sitting on the table giving off the greasy smell that Gasser do.
But Dot is alrady having a heart attack at the site of all these crashed planes. I grab my little electric and her crashed sister and move to the hall way . I tell yeah I crash my little Electric airplanes alot.
She's telling me she thinks it's in the lease that a bedroom is suppose to be used as a bed room and not a work shop. I'm now backing her down the hall way holding these 2 leccys infront of me, saying But they're such good therapy for me. She starts saying she'll have to check into it. To which I reply I'm sorry it's such a mess I promise I'll clean it up.
She then replied aright clean it up then. It's a mess. and left.
My gasser safe for now but on the next inspection I'm going to need to move her.
Old Sep 20, 2012, 10:34 AM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,524 Posts
Yeah Waldo make sure all your lines are tight any air or foaming will change the way the engine runs.
You may have the needles alittle on the lean side and as she warms up she's just too lean.
It's best to tune both needles for a fine tune after the 1st flight.
Old Sep 20, 2012, 10:38 AM
Joined Jan 2005
5,169 Posts
The health dept has closed down the Colonel twice........the last one permanently! KFC does not know how to cook chicken! Back in the day they did, but not in many years.....IMHO.
The trick is to leave the Kindle in the bedroom where it belongs........paper belongs in the throne room. You guys take me way too seriously, but that's the point.....
Off to the funeral........the preacher that's speaking over him is one of the reasons why I left that church! Now I got to listen to the dullard speak about a man he never met!