HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 08, 2012, 07:08 AM
Prineville Oregon
Joined Jan 2007
283 Posts
dang didn't seem like it was that long Daniel.
Outlw36 is offline Find More Posts by Outlw36
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 08, 2012, 07:48 AM
Montana Transplant
United States, OR, Klamath Falls
Joined Aug 2005
1,932 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlw36 View Post
dang didn't seem like it was that long Daniel.
fine... I'll go away again... and i'll throw rocks when I get near Prineville...
mt_flyer is offline Find More Posts by mt_flyer
Old Aug 08, 2012, 08:00 AM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,308 Posts
I remember the Little Red Wagon!! He used to go down to Lake Charles and put on a show during the races. It was very cool! Wow! That was a long time ago!
plowboy1966 is offline Find More Posts by plowboy1966
Old Aug 08, 2012, 08:12 AM
United States, IL, Crystal Lake
Joined Jan 2009
5,548 Posts
Good to hear about everyone's fun and frolicking! I'm having a ho hum week at work (but it pays for the planes!) and I'm looking forward to this weekend...the weather report has me even more excited:
SnowDog1974 is offline Find More Posts by SnowDog1974
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: Old Faithful - 3DHS 51" Slick
Old Aug 08, 2012, 09:02 AM
A trail of smoke is GOOD!
USA, TX, Springtown
Joined May 2008
7,226 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mt_flyer View Post
fine... I'll go away again... and i'll throw rocks when I get near Prineville...
I missed you. Seemed like a year.
waynemia is offline Find More Posts by waynemia
Old Aug 08, 2012, 09:23 AM
Walk of Shame Season :)
NY
Joined Jun 2008
4,972 Posts
Yeah My Flyer its been an eternity My brothers wife just went to N carolina to spend 2 weeks in the woods to see if living off the land was going to be fun as she loves all that kind of stuff, she had a great time and even chased a bear away with her book shes only about 4'8 if that lol it was one of those camps that teach you how to live in the wild using only the things around you to survive.

I don't remember the little red wagon unless of course your talking about the PF Flyer or something like that

Snowman LOL You were retrieving kerwins Plane LOLOL I was glad to see he got a pic of you walking for a plane, but not the tail touch's!!! whats up with that ?? lol and this is why you need to video things as then you can just take the still pics right from the video, glad you all had a great time. and expo away I say

Looks like we may be washed out this weekend I missed last weekend because of the gigs we had.

Also my computer at worked has crashed its been on the fritze for a few days so I've been trying to get some stuff done so i could have backed it up and now it won't let me back in I have much work information I haven't backed up from april yet all spread sheets and number totals all designed by me to calculate everything from every customer into 1 sheet If i lost that I'm going to be bumming as it only took me from April to now to get it all designed as I'm reformatting the sheets because of the different information the superiors would like, they change their minds every year on what data they need . anywho its going to be a long day I have the tech guys coming in to see if they can at least get me back on before we trash the 9 year old computer, I can't even boot up to safe mode been through the BIOS and other things I think I'm LOL Oh well at leat Every march I save everything to a separate drive on the main server so I won't lose anything for the last 14 years I've been doing this. Oh yeah and yesterday was my 28th year in this dump LOL so 28 years ago yesterday I said I won't be here 2 weeks lol
Waldopepperaxe is offline Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Old Aug 08, 2012, 09:24 AM
BANG IT!!!
United States, PA, Bellefonte
Joined Dec 2007
12,331 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowDog1974 View Post
Good to hear about everyone's fun and frolicking! I'm having a ho hum week at work (but it pays for the planes!) and I'm looking forward to this weekend...the weather report has me even more excited:
I am hoping to get a little plank time in tonight, seems this area of Illinois might be cooling off. I have to find a place to fly I wont get arrested or shot.

Just ordered my first Glacier Lipo from EP Buddy. I got to get used to paying US prices.

We are here is Sparta, IL. Home to the ATA. The local Walmart has an isle the depth of the store that is nothing but pallets of Ammo. There is more gun tote'n strangers running around here then I have ever seen. <the locals with guns are more of a problem> I guess some Politician is being investigated for his hand in dumping tons of state money into a project that has lost so much money since being built. I took my first trip out there this week to see it since it was built in 2002, Dang this broke azz state spent a LOAD of cash building this out.
DaOldGuy is offline Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
Old Aug 08, 2012, 09:42 AM
3d NOOBular
USA, UT, St George
Joined Aug 2010
8,074 Posts
Waldo I saw your post on facebook about your job. Well, at least you are paying the bills...

Yesterday I got an invitation to head down to Vegas to fly with Mike Wargo on the 20th. I guess it will be one last bash before I start my Master's program. Wow I need to get in touch with AMA to get a new card. I cannot find mine anywhere...
3DNater is offline Find More Posts by 3DNater
Old Aug 08, 2012, 10:04 AM
USA, AR, Austin
Joined Jun 2009
326 Posts
Plowboy I saw him run on a strip in Carlisle Arkansas, he run from the rear of the pit area to the end of the strip, an old airport runway about one and a half miles long, out about 1/4 mile on the grass at the end of the strip doing the wheelie. Then he turned around and did a wheelie out the end of the pits. If any one saw him do a show , they knew why he was the wheelie king.
tower flyer is offline Find More Posts by tower flyer
Old Aug 08, 2012, 10:09 AM
BANG IT!!!
Joined Dec 2007
12,331 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by brathanke View Post
Waldo I saw your post on facebook about your job. Well, at least you are paying the bills...

Yesterday I got an invitation to head down to Vegas to fly with Mike Wargo on the 20th. I guess it will be one last bash before I start my Master's program. Wow I need to get in touch with AMA to get a new card. I cannot find mine anywhere...
Is he the PA / Copyking guy?
Old Aug 08, 2012, 10:12 AM
3d NOOBular
USA, UT, St George
Joined Aug 2010
8,074 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaOldGuy View Post
Ya.
Old Aug 08, 2012, 10:46 AM
Joined Jan 2009
5,548 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldopepperaxe View Post
Also my computer at worked has crashed its been on the fritze for a few days so I've been trying to get some stuff done so i could have backed it up and now it won't let me back in I have much work information I haven't backed up from april yet all spread sheets and number totals all designed by me to calculate everything from every customer into 1 sheet If i lost that I'm going to be bumming as it only took me from April to now to get it all designed as I'm reformatting the sheets because of the different information the superiors would like, they change their minds every year on what data they need . anywho its going to be a long day I have the tech guys coming in to see if they can at least get me back on before we trash the 9 year old computer, I can't even boot up to safe mode been through the BIOS and other things I think I'm LOL Oh well at leat Every march I save everything to a separate drive on the main server so I won't lose anything for the last 14 years I've been doing this. Oh yeah and yesterday was my 28th year in this dump LOL so 28 years ago yesterday I said I won't be here 2 weeks lol
Waldo, at the very least those tech guys should be able to pull the hard drive out of your old computer, put it in an external enclosure and hook it up via USB to a new computer...that would allow you to get your data off the drive and copy it to a new computer. Just because the machine won't boot doesn't mean you should lose all that info. PM me for my phone number if you want to talk about this phone-to-phone.
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 08, 2012, 10:47 AM
Joined Jan 2009
5,548 Posts
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaOldGuy View Post
Quote:
Ya.
Ask Mike W. how he likes "flying the best"
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 08, 2012, 11:03 AM
BANG IT!!!
Joined Dec 2007
12,331 Posts
Quote:
I had really hoped they would not feed that thread, its not been bad but its still feeding.

There is some nasty trolling going on with fake accounts..... I am sure CopyKing pays a good chunk to advertise on RCG, so RCG dont want caught up in this mess.
Old Aug 08, 2012, 11:15 AM
3d NOOBular
USA, UT, St George
Joined Aug 2010
8,074 Posts
Quote:
Wow... I think this animosity is a little misdirected. If you think Mike W had any significant influence on what copyking makes you are giving him too much credit. He is a genuinely nice person who will help anyone and he happens to be a pretty good stick.