Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jul 18, 2012, 09:27 AM
3d NOOBular
USA, UT, St George
Joined Aug 2010
7,826 Posts
snowdog am I a bad dad if I just used that yodelling vid to wake up my 6 yr old?
3DNater is online now Find More Posts by 3DNater
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 18, 2012, 10:00 AM
BANG IT!!!
United States, PA, Bellefonte
Joined Dec 2007
11,993 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman View Post
I'm still looking for a keychain cam.......Waldo....you bought two didn't you? How much do you want for one? The Hyrundo is fixed and is now in better shape than it was! I'm working on a Big Stick 60 with a ST75 on it......one of Jack211's.....should be fun.
I have 2 or 3 of those keychain cams if you need one. I upgrade to the HD Flip which is awsome. This clip was dumbed down on quality since I was short on youtube.

Onboard (7 min 46 sec)
DaOldGuy is online now Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
Old Jul 18, 2012, 10:51 AM
Walk of Shame Season :)
NY
Joined Jun 2008
4,711 Posts
Quote:
I'm still looking for a keychain cam.......Waldo....you bought two didn't you? How much do you want for one? The Hyrundo is fixed and is now in better shape than it was! I'm working on a Big Stick 60 with a ST75 on it......one of Jack211's.....should be fun.
Hey Snowman Yes I have 2 if you want to call it that LOL One has blurred vission from Nitro destroying the lense as on my first flight with it I put it on the T40 and ruined it the 2nd was given to me by my cuz, but it shakes like a leaf on a tree in a tornado which is why you haven't seen many Waldo vids this year. I hope to combine the 2 and get one decent one back soon actually. so don't hold your breath waiting for one from me as i wouldn't even give one of these to an enemy lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by brathanke View Post
Wow Kerwin everyone is tapping their feet and clapping their hands! What talent
Agreed he is very talented

Quote:
snowdog am I a bad dad if I just used that yodelling vid to wake up my 6 yr old?
I think thats awesome Just tell your 6 year old you could have done the ol bucket of ice water instead but before you do remember that kind of revenge is not a good one for the sleeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaOldGuy View Post
This clip was dumbed down on quality since I was short on youtube.
Nice vid some great knife edging and looked to be pretty close to the ground at times Loved the other vid too I've been trying to get a formation team together for 30 years they always come and go lol
Waldopepperaxe is offline Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Old Jul 18, 2012, 10:54 AM
United States, IL, Crystal Lake
Joined Jan 2009
5,322 Posts
Quote:
ha ha! No you are not bad for waking him up to that yodeling...you are a bad friend because you did not video the experience!
SnowDog1974 is online now Find More Posts by SnowDog1974
Old Jul 18, 2012, 11:23 AM
NY
Joined Jun 2008
4,711 Posts
Rotflol ^^^^^^
Old Jul 18, 2012, 11:28 AM
3d NOOBular
USA, UT, St George
Joined Aug 2010
7,826 Posts
My XPS laptop has surprisingly loud speakers
Old Jul 18, 2012, 11:29 AM
United States, MI, Houghton
Joined Jan 2005
4,852 Posts
DOG........are your keychain cams the ones that need a SD card? Resolution? Was that video taken with the Flip? Shoot me a number!
snowman is online now Find More Posts by snowman
Old Jul 18, 2012, 11:48 AM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,490 Posts
Snowy did you ever get your twist up an flying
kerwin50 is offline Find More Posts by kerwin50
Old Jul 18, 2012, 12:11 PM
NY
Joined Jun 2008
4,711 Posts
I think all those Keychain Cams have a need for the mini SD cards
heres a link to them Snowman http://www.ebay.ca/sch/sis.html?_nkw...d=170472911585

They are very inexpensive and remember the good ones USED to be the #3 cameras for 10.99 but after some research a month or so ago I discovered that most #3 cameras are now imitation #3 people say they are the #3's but they aren't really so do some homework and besides I'm sure the newer HD ones are probably better now anyway But I wouldn't spend more than $14.99 unless of course you want to.

Oh yeah speaking of boats earlier we are jamming on this gem of a cruiser this friday night, I love doing these rock n roll cruises they are nothing but fun fun fun fun fun we hope to be on the top deck if the weather cooperates which I think its going to. So Friday night jamming as we float down the Hudson Saturday morning of course is Flying time then Saturday afternoon its time to prepare the house again for an open house on Sunday good grief the 1st part of the weekend is packed with fun then its all chores and cleaning gotta take the good with the bad i guess LOL
Old Jul 18, 2012, 12:27 PM
3d NOOBular
USA, UT, St George
Joined Aug 2010
7,826 Posts
the last keychain cam I got was #16 and is 720p. It was around 40 bucks though if I remember right.
Old Jul 18, 2012, 12:28 PM
Joined Jan 2005
4,852 Posts
Thanks for the info Waldo.....I don't know why you figured a Canadian Ebay site is better, but hey......who am I to judge!

Well, I've been informed that we're leaving for Ohio on Sunday to visit Bowling Green University! Drive down on Sunday, tour the campus on Monday, and drive home Tuesday! All in 100+ degree heat for 1000+ miles! Women, you can't live with 'em and you can't live with 'em! Well, at least there are a few hobby shops between here and there! I've got a buyer for my 1984 Yamaha FJ600 on the hook and if I'm not careful.....I might be tempted to divert funds from the "Honda VTX fund" towards the purchase of more RC stuff! (Remember.....father's of seven children don't readily have $$$ available for themselves......they have to save for the schwitt they want!)
Last edited by snowman; Jul 18, 2012 at 12:36 PM.
Old Jul 18, 2012, 12:31 PM
Joined Jan 2005
4,852 Posts
Kerwin, which T_ _ _t? The new-in-the-box one.........or the rudderless one? I figured it would make more sense just to answer NO to both!
Old Jul 18, 2012, 12:31 PM
3d NOOBular
USA, UT, St George
Joined Aug 2010
7,826 Posts
Waldo that boat looks fun. Good luck with your gig. I just picked up some trumpet music at the music store that I ordered two months ago. It is the wrong piece actually it is the right piece but it is transcribed for organ and leaves no separate trumpet part. Oh well we'll make it work. Im going to practice up and get in shape and record it with a guy that lives up the street.
Old Jul 18, 2012, 12:37 PM
BANG IT!!!
United States, PA, Bellefonte
Joined Dec 2007
11,993 Posts
Quote:
DOG........are your keychain cams the ones that need a SD card? Resolution? Was that video taken with the Flip? Shoot me a number!
They are the micro SD Card and I have 3 different version and none are HD. The last one Keychain I bought was better then the other 2.

The FLIP I have is
http://www.amazon.com/Flip-MinoHD-Vi...p+video+camera

This thing is NICE. it is a 7 ounce camera, I put it on the tail of a 72 inch Extra 330 SC with the OS 33 GT. My original file was 550 Megs and the Youtube/Vimeo only allows 500 megs a week so I dumbed it down to 139 megs in a hurry to upload it.
DaOldGuy is online now Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
Old Jul 18, 2012, 12:47 PM
3d NOOBular
USA, UT, St George
Joined Aug 2010
7,826 Posts
Looks like the price has come down some on the one I got. Of course I was never really that impressed with it. The white balance is horrible. It takes like 2 seconds for it to adjust from looking at the sky to looking at the ground. Of course it is fun to have it look like you are diving into a black hole right?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4GB-8GB-16GB...ht_1804wt_1037