Ya all Kerwin's friends are going to get poison Ivy and black eyes
3DNater is online now Find More Posts by 3DNater
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 08, 2012, 12:08 AM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,533 Posts
Here's a picture of my black eye.
Momma says I look like someone on lock up.
kerwin50 is offline Find More Posts by kerwin50
Old Jun 08, 2012, 12:09 AM
3d NOOBular
USA, UT, St George
Joined Aug 2010
8,009 Posts
ouch
Old Jun 08, 2012, 01:28 AM
Prineville Oregon
Joined Jan 2007
283 Posts
yep K50, all that pic needs is some numbers added to it lol
Outlw36 is offline Find More Posts by Outlw36
Old Jun 08, 2012, 06:12 AM
USA, AR, Austin
Joined Jun 2009
326 Posts
Snowman,
Sorry on video don't have camera,I do have camera in phone but can't post to computer. I have not been able to fly this week because of wind and have bursitis in my right hip, got a shot yesterday so maybe it will get better.

All the talk of grilling and chilling this week has made me hungry, did some grilling last night ,chicken , yellow squash, zucchini, and onions . I know it can't compare to the things that was talked about this week , but sure was GOOD.
tower flyer is offline Find More Posts by tower flyer
Old Jun 08, 2012, 06:55 AM
USA, AR, Austin
Joined Jun 2009
326 Posts
Kerwin , The same thing happened to me 2 weeks ago, all lower limbs on trees got major trim, if I could not get under them they got cut.
tower flyer is offline Find More Posts by tower flyer
Old Jun 08, 2012, 07:01 AM
3d NOOBular
USA, UT, St George
Joined Aug 2010
8,009 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tower flyer View Post
Snowman,
Sorry on video don't have camera,I do have camera in phone but can't post to computer. I have not been able to fly this week because of wind and have bursitis in my right hip, got a shot yesterday so maybe it will get better.

All the talk of grilling and chilling this week has made me hungry, did some grilling last night ,chicken , yellow squash, zucchini, and onions . I know it can't compare to the things that was talked about this week , but sure was GOOD.
Tower I was trying to find out what buritis is and this is what I came up with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buritis,_Rond%C3%B4nia

Gee that sure sounds painful... must be a lot of pressure

In all seriousness I hope it gets feeling better soon and the grilling sounds GREAT. I hope you seasoned it all up real good
Old Jun 08, 2012, 07:11 AM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,308 Posts
Kerwin, she must have said shut up and you thought she said stand up!
plowboy1966 is offline Find More Posts by plowboy1966
Old Jun 08, 2012, 08:17 AM
United States, IL, Crystal Lake
Joined Jan 2009
5,498 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwin50 View Post
Here's a picture of my black eye.
Momma says I look like someone on lock up.
ouch...better stop talking about being Trixified!
SnowDog1974 is online now Find More Posts by SnowDog1974
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: Old Faithful - 3DHS 51" Slick
Old Jun 08, 2012, 08:23 AM
3d NOOBular
USA, UT, St George
Joined Aug 2010
8,009 Posts
hahaha!
Old Jun 08, 2012, 08:38 AM
United States, MI, Houghton
Joined Jan 2005
5,195 Posts
Tower Flyer......I don't know about you, but grilled chicken with the sides you mentioned sounds light and refreshing......keeping it simple, is sometimes the best solution for a pleasant meal. You'll have to bear with me when it comes to running off at the mouth about food, but I'm a foodie that was raised by a foodie (my dear mother rest her soul) who would cook for us without repetition...never mundane and always an adventure. Sorry to hear about your bursitis.....from what I've seen it can be very painful and debilitating.
While we're on that subject........Plow, you asked what's cooking this weekend? Tonight it's BBQ country style ribs, garden salad w/anchovy paste (you guys have to rub your wood salad bowl with anchovy paste at least?), and flan for dessert....that's unless the missus wants to dine out as she wants me to postpone grocery shopping until she gets off of work....which usually means dinner out. The ribs will only intensify in flavor if they sit in the fridge another day... marinating away!
Kerwin...with regards to your asking me if I let the big mouths have it.........no, I was focusing on my plane and I didn't know if a car full of kids was parked and watching nearby as is often the case....that's why I wish I had a spotter.....then I could at least hand them the Tx and burn the image of their vehicle in my mind so that I could find them later and see if they can demonstrate proper etiquette when we're face to face. Oh.... why didn't they have you hold the number placard in front of you at lockup? (btw.....I think I'd see a bigger smile if you were laying on your side with your back to me!)
CRFan1.......where are the pics from that trip? Why don't you tell Kerwin how walleye tastes and back me up....I'm starting to think he doesn't believe me. The only flip side to such a great trip is that now the rest of the summer is going to seem boring in comparison......you have your work cut out for you keeping him engaged now!
snowman is offline Find More Posts by snowman
Old Jun 08, 2012, 08:44 AM
Joined Jan 2005
5,195 Posts
C'mon guys....although Trixie looks like a angel (and probably is)......you all got kids older than her!!! You're all starting to make this ol snowman worry some. She must be what, all of 14?
Old Jun 08, 2012, 08:52 AM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,533 Posts
O NO snowy no perirectal abscess for me.
Now talking to K49 he says Walleye is good frozen also. Smoked is best I hear. So if ever we meet just bring some of that frozen walleye. I hear that eating fish is very healthy.

Tower I hope you get to feeling better, I know what it's like to gimp around.
Old Jun 08, 2012, 08:57 AM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,533 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman View Post
C'mon guys....although Trixie looks like a angel (and probably is)......you all got kids older than her!!! You're all starting to make this ol snowman worry some. She must be what, all of 14?
Yeah Snowy I'm guessing she's 25 or so. But still I have a daughter older than her.
Trixified is well, hard to explain you not only have to meet her but watch her fly. Then you to will be trixified
Old Jun 08, 2012, 09:04 AM
Joined Jan 2005
5,195 Posts
Kerwin......I'd say you're not a very good guesser.....if she's 25 then I need to get my eyes checked and go back to anatomy class!