Joined Jun 2006
759 Posts
Happy Birthday Waldo!!
jacklegchris is offline Find More Posts by jacklegchris
Old Mar 14, 2012, 11:30 AM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,539 Posts
Birthday boy. Time to break out that ol Grandad.
Fly high my friend fly high
kerwin50 is offline Find More Posts by kerwin50
Old Mar 14, 2012, 11:36 AM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,539 Posts
O me, O poor poor pitiful me, O these winds won't let me be. poop poor pitiful me
Old Mar 14, 2012, 12:04 PM
United States, IL, Crystal Lake
Joined Jan 2009
5,580 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwin50 View Post
O me, O poor poor pitiful me, O these winds won't let me be. poop poor pitiful me
You should have been out flying yesterday! Then you wouldn't need pity today you could be basking in the joy of knowing you took advantage of crazy good weather!

p.s. Did you see that I updated the photos on your web site the other day?
SnowDog1974 is online now Find More Posts by SnowDog1974
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: Old Faithful - 3DHS 51" Slick
Old Mar 14, 2012, 12:06 PM
Walk of Shame Season :)
NY
Joined Jun 2008
5,046 Posts
LOl Thanks Guys yes its the Big 50 today I said to my wife I think I am now entitled to a 50%er and I have to jump out of a plane this decade LOL

Kerwin havent started the edge yet but its looking like its going to be an early start to the season this year get a big kite out there and the winds are sure to die down. works for me anyway

DOG I hate that man, All I want to know is a price when I'm looking at a car or whatever if they don't answer me in 2-5 minutes, I'm gone I can't stand that crap. there is no reason for it at all. if its being sold the price needs to be on it and that goes for anything/anywhere.
Even on the web If i go to a sight and want to see the price on something and it says contact us or fill this out. they just lost a customer. I don't play drama games.
Waldopepperaxe is offline Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Old Mar 14, 2012, 12:18 PM
Joined Jan 2009
5,580 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldopepperaxe View Post
LOl Thanks Guys yes its the Big 50 today I said to my wife I think I am now entitled to a 50%er and I have to jump out of a plane this decade LOL

Kerwin havent started the edge yet but its looking like its going to be an early start to the season this year get a big kite out there and the winds are sure to die down. works for me anyway

DOG I hate that man, All I want to know is a price when I'm looking at a car or whatever if they don't answer me in 2-5 minutes, I'm gone I can't stand that crap. there is no reason for it at all. if its being sold the price needs to be on it and that goes for anything/anywhere.
Even on the web If i go to a sight and want to see the price on something and it says contact us or fill this out. they just lost a customer. I don't play drama games.
Happy Birthday Waldo! I turn 50 later this year, so I'll be watching how you handle entering the second 50 years with great interest

+1 about the price thing...if the price isn't listed, or if I see a "call for price" on a website, I'm gone...that's BS and I won't deal with it. Same goes with car dealers...last two times I bought a (used) car, I used the dealer's website to do the shopping, and when I was done, I went to the dealer and said "this is my offer, take it or leave it". When I was shopping online, cars without a price were rejected from my search. Real simple. I have no patience for their games.
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 14, 2012, 12:34 PM
BANG IT!!!
United States, PA, Bellefonte
Joined Dec 2007
12,445 Posts
Happy 50 and 50 more waldo... You are stuck with us!

Yes... I feel much better after my little spell, felt bad the thread went quiet, thought maybe I scared people. I am entertain by their self inflicted sale losses.
DaOldGuy is online now Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
Old Mar 14, 2012, 12:43 PM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,539 Posts
Waldo life begins at 50
Mike yes I did. Thanks so much?
Did you also get my email explaining who we are and who we sell to.
Guys here the link to my new web site
http://www.dobieranch.com/
Not that I'm trying to sell anything on this fourm.
Old Mar 14, 2012, 12:49 PM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,316 Posts
Happy birthday waldo!!
plowboy1966 is offline Find More Posts by plowboy1966
Old Mar 14, 2012, 01:44 PM
Northwest Indiana
Joined Feb 2011
1,461 Posts
Happy Birthday Waldo...have a great day!
CRFan1 is offline Find More Posts by CRFan1
Old Mar 14, 2012, 01:58 PM
Twistaholic AMA 134406
USA, TX, Teague
Joined Jul 2007
5,762 Posts
Happy birthday broski! You make me feel old

No pricey??? I move on witha click o the mouse.
Dad_Roman is offline Find More Posts by Dad_Roman
Old Mar 14, 2012, 03:27 PM
Walk of Shame Season :)
NY
Joined Jun 2008
5,046 Posts
Thanks Guys I wish my body would act my mental age

kerwin Nice website and for a great cause

DOG yes it entertains me too knowing how much business they lose by not listing the price, I always like to think of myself as an up front kinda guy heres the deal, we can barter, but if there is no price then there must be something to hide.

Snowdog I'm going top handle it just fine I think I'm to child minded to think about it any other way, I told my wife Its time for bigger airplanes because of Visibility challenges and I need to jump out of one this decade she said GO FOR IT !!! I said well hold on I said this decade not in 5 minutes LOL hmmm I don't think I'll be letting her pack my parachute LOL Just kidding I think she wants to jump with me
Waldopepperaxe is offline Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Old Mar 14, 2012, 03:31 PM
Joined Jan 2009
5,580 Posts
Quote:
Thanks Guys I wish my body would act my mental age

Snowdog I'm going top handle it just fine I think I'm to child minded to think about it any other way, I told my wife Its time for bigger airplanes because of Visibility challenges and I need to jump out of one this decade she said GO FOR IT !!! I said well hold on I said this decade not in 5 minutes LOL hmmm I don't think I'll be letting her pack my parachute LOL Just kidding I think she wants to jump with me
Waldo,

I like your idea of "a 50ccer for my 50th" I'm going to work on that approach myself. I've got until September to work on it

Did you say she wants to jump you or jump with you or both?
Either way, I agree, have someone else pack your parachute
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 14, 2012, 04:02 PM
BANG IT!!!
United States, PA, Bellefonte
Joined Dec 2007
12,445 Posts
Quote:
DOG yes it entertains me too knowing how much business they lose by not listing the price, I always like to think of myself as an up front kinda guy heres the deal, we can barter, but if there is no price then there must be something to hide.
Yeah... If you dont want to tell me the price, make up one outragously high so I can get a good laugh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowDog1974 View Post
Waldo,

I like your idea of "a 50ccer for my 50th" I'm going to work on that approach myself. I've got until September to work on it

Did you say she wants to jump you or jump with you or both?
Either way, I agree, have someone else pack your parachute
I am just a few years ahead of the 1CC per year rule.... But I need the practice.

Parachutes? I spent 2 summers packing parachutes at the home town drop zone... Trust me when I say I learned a lot about life those 2 summers.
DaOldGuy is online now Find More Posts by DaOldGuy