HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 26, 2012, 06:52 PM
Northwest Indiana
Joined Feb 2011
1,461 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by brathanke View Post
Well it sounds like everyone has been having a great weekend. Im sure we'll hear from snowdog and TOM soon

After all is said and done I flew at least 25 packs and had a wonderful time with my boy. I cant wait to get him started on the sticks.
Lolol....went to the field yesterday and got 3 flights on the TT 60......the wind was blowing hard out of the west and landings were rediculously slow, hehe. Did 3 flights and we all decided to pack it in and go to Hooters for lunch around noon. Alll in all a good day . Dying to get more flights on the EF 60" Extra but the weather just does not like me, lol.

Mike, we had no snow on the ground so for once you guys got hit and we didn't
CRFan1 is offline Find More Posts by CRFan1
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 26, 2012, 09:43 PM
A trail of smoke is GOOD!
USA, TX, Springtown
Joined May 2008
7,226 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by billd76 View Post
Well, had the opportunity to fly today, loaded up the PA Mc, the PA addition and went to our field. Wathed others fly. Never pullled a plane out to fly. Just wasn't feeling it! Am I ok? MAN, stick time is what I need!!
Nah, a pilot has to make sure that the plane is ready, the weather is OK, and the pilot is ready. Any of them can cancel the flight.
waynemia is offline Find More Posts by waynemia
Old Feb 26, 2012, 09:44 PM
BANG IT!!!
United States, PA, Bellefonte
Joined Dec 2007
12,255 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Roman View Post
I know ya just spent the funds but.......

Headsup D.O.G.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1602861
No More Planes.... This last one almost costed me adding another child to the house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynemia View Post
Those things crashed into an ugly tree.
these are popular little planes... not in the higher eye candy range.
DaOldGuy is online now Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
Old Feb 27, 2012, 07:08 AM
United States, MI, Houghton
Joined Jan 2005
5,183 Posts
....adding another child to the house.....left us hanging there buddy.....care to fill us in? Or not, wouldn't want to pry...
snowman is online now Find More Posts by snowman
Old Feb 27, 2012, 07:14 AM
North vancouver, B.C. Canada
Joined Apr 2008
18,504 Posts
hey MON

just came back from the sunny Caribbean

time to get back into RC again

will post some pictures of the cub with skis soon

rtf fpv
David22 is online now Find More Posts by David22
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Feb 27, 2012, 07:24 AM
United States, IL, Crystal Lake
Joined Jan 2009
5,494 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaOldGuy View Post
No More Planes.... This last one almost costed me adding another child to the house.

So Ron, are you saying that the discussion was something like "if you get another plane, I/we get another child" or something like that?!
SnowDog1974 is online now Find More Posts by SnowDog1974
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: Old Faithful - 3DHS 51" Slick
Old Feb 27, 2012, 08:27 AM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,533 Posts
Guys when I married my wife, she was 39 and I was 46. both of our children were out of the house and on their own.
So late one evening while we were there laying in bed having a little pillow talk. She says I want to have your baby.
Instantly all these thoughts popped up of sleepless night, endless out flows of cash and whats more no more running around the house naked.
It didn't take long for me to say O No You Don't.
Needless to say we are happy empty nesters.
If I want another child, I'll buy new airplane.

Now I'm to going ask my wife, Honey how about a baby Yak, I think K49 has one available for adoptioin
kerwin50 is offline Find More Posts by kerwin50
Old Feb 27, 2012, 10:53 AM
Walk of Shame Season :)
NY
Joined Jun 2008
4,903 Posts
LOL A baby Yak for adoption LOL be careful how you word that you could end up running an animal farm

I was going to get the 58"edge from them while i was there but the guy I talked to from 3DH said they didn't have any of that size on them as I gazed around and saw countless boxes all wanting a ride home, I did BS with him for a a little while, real nice guy, I explained I had an OS 91fx looking for a home.

Brathanke I forgot the name of the guy you said you talked to so I couldn't even say, Hey is So in so around LOL DOH!!!! I hate memory loss, I'm surprised I remembered DOG was going to be there.

DOG was very helpful in letting me know before we got there that parking the tall vans were going to be tight so we sueezed our way into a 7'4 garage scraping the warning foam bar atop and made our way to the 7'6 garage lol

Dad that link you sent with all the RC stuff for sale for $200 is awful tempting its only 3 1/2 hours from me but then would blow my edge money Ohhhh what to do what to do. lol

snowman you must be itching to enter another member to your family by now

welcome back David, nothing like a new flight with a new tan
Waldopepperaxe is online now Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Old Feb 27, 2012, 11:53 AM
BANG IT!!!
United States, PA, Bellefonte
Joined Dec 2007
12,255 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman View Post
....adding another child to the house.....left us hanging there buddy.....care to fill us in? Or not, wouldn't want to pry...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowDog1974 View Post
So Ron, are you saying that the discussion was something like "if you get another plane, I/we get another child" or something like that?!
He pinned it, My wife says if the over all number of planes increases by 1, we need to have another child. I keep telling her, "yes, this is a new plane, but I got rid of 3 last week <foamies>.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwin50 View Post
Guys when I married my wife, she was 39 and I was 46. both of our children were out of the house and on their own.
So late one evening while we were there laying in bed having a little pillow talk. She says I want to have your baby.
Instantly all these thoughts popped up of sleepless night, endless out flows of cash and whats more no more running around the house naked.
It didn't take long for me to say O No You Don't.
Needless to say we are happy empty nesters.
If I want another child, I'll buy new airplane.

Now I'm to going ask my wife, Honey how about a baby Yak, I think K49 has one available for adoptioin
My wife was 18 and i was 29, we are 15 years together March 5th.

I like the Baby Yak story.

The "RC Wives" in our lives are all revolting on Face Book. The players in this is My wife, Arron's Wife, and Jon's wife. Arron of course was working at the Expo, I took my wife to the expo, and the other 2 RC wives were not consulted. Waldo may have seen part of the Facebook thread on this it was getting wild.
DaOldGuy is online now Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
Old Feb 27, 2012, 01:06 PM
Walk of Shame Season :)
NY
Joined Jun 2008
4,903 Posts
Well I didn't see the facebook thing so I had tyo go look for it and your right DOG things could be getting noisy around your house LOL of course with what you just bought you might be able to fly the new possible member around I told my wife I needed a 50% plane so I could fly her Chihuahua around as he loves it so much. she refused though LOL I'm always trying to find the right angle.
Waldopepperaxe is online now Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Old Feb 27, 2012, 03:20 PM
A trail of smoke is GOOD!
USA, TX, Springtown
Joined May 2008
7,226 Posts
Selling a Phoenix ICE2 HV80 esc for $120 shipped.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...2#post20875597
waynemia is offline Find More Posts by waynemia
Old Feb 27, 2012, 03:52 PM
The Ayatollah of Rock & Rolla
United States, MO, Springfield
Joined Dec 2011
179 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwin50 View Post
I'm really not certain that would be an upgrade.
I love my LiL Edge's landing gear set-up, as a matter of fact I love everything about this little plane except it's popularity.

well the winds finally calmed down but I couldn't find anyone to fly with.
The main reason I went for the 48" is that I could actually get my hands on one. I may pick up a 41" when they come into stock and build it for my kid. If its anything like the 48" its got to be good.
StickHack is offline Find More Posts by StickHack
Old Feb 27, 2012, 05:17 PM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,533 Posts
Well I know one thing for sure, I'm not going to let my wife even near facebook.
I'll put parental control on that web site.
Old Feb 27, 2012, 05:36 PM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,533 Posts
Here you go Waldo. You can put your G26 in this one and the 91 in your bipe.
http://www.3dhobbyshop.com/74-Edge-5...d_p_16042.html
Old Feb 27, 2012, 11:02 PM
Montana Transplant
United States, OR, Klamath Falls
Joined Aug 2005
1,930 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaOldGuy View Post
He pinned it, My wife says if the over all number of planes increases by 1, we need to have another child. I keep telling her, "yes, this is a new plane, but I got rid of 3 last week <foamies>.

My wife was 18 and i was 29, we are 15 years together March 5th.

I like the Baby Yak story.

The "RC Wives" in our lives are all revolting on Face Book. The players in this is My wife, Arron's Wife, and Jon's wife. Arron of course was working at the Expo, I took my wife to the expo, and the other 2 RC wives were not consulted. Waldo may have seen part of the Facebook thread on this it was getting wild.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldopepperaxe View Post
Well I didn't see the facebook thing so I had tyo go look for it and your right DOG things could be getting noisy around your house LOL of course with what you just bought you might be able to fly the new possible member around I told my wife I needed a 50% plane so I could fly her Chihuahua around as he loves it so much. she refused though LOL I'm always trying to find the right angle.
hmmm
mt_flyer is offline Find More Posts by mt_flyer