HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 22, 2012, 06:49 AM
United States, MI, Houghton
Joined Jan 2005
5,196 Posts
Snow I hope you get that job man! I've about given up here. I'm turning into a house dad......I suppose I could look at like early retirement just without any fun money.
Went to a Funeral the other day to pay my respects to an old friend of the family.......hardly a soul in the church.....non-sequitur to be certain, but sad non the less.
snowman is online now Find More Posts by snowman
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 22, 2012, 08:01 AM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,533 Posts
Snowman sorry to hear about your family friend.
kerwin50 is offline Find More Posts by kerwin50
Old Feb 22, 2012, 08:11 AM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,533 Posts
Well I've been so busy I havn't had a chance to do much. Problem has been PETA.
This Breeder sicked them on me. Talk about calling the kettle black.
I had a state inspector and the sheriff come visit me after they complained about my dobermans.
They didn't tell me anything at 1st but after they walked around my property the inspector came out and told me I need no trespassing sign put up at my driveway, and told me who'd been complaining.
Iwant you to know all you guys who eat meat, fish, are just horrible people and I'm going to report you to PETA
Old Feb 22, 2012, 08:37 AM
Hardrock Miner
Livingston, MT
Joined Jun 2006
752 Posts
People for
Eating
Tasty
Animals

This is how I see it. Hope I'm not hanging myself here, but, them eco morons are getting away with too much. If we didn't hunt, fish, or trap controlling the populations, the populations would explode. Then disease would step in and wipe out way more than we harvest. Ok,off my soap box. Continue on.
jacklegchris is offline Find More Posts by jacklegchris
Old Feb 22, 2012, 09:33 AM
Walk of Shame Season :)
NY
Joined Jun 2008
4,908 Posts
Well said Jackleg I think many of those organizations go wayyyy to far, I mean give it a rest really, its okay to be aware of stuff but over controlling is just ugly to the bone. They just had 2 billboards in our area that went up about 2 weeks ago saying this is your thighs on Cheese and the other about your abs, that lasted about 2 weeks and both signs were taken down and replaced with the Dairy farmers feeding families billboards a complete oposite message seeing there were so many complants about the poor judgement used in putting up the other billboards and the thighs one was right in front of a nice diner that opened up and peoploe had to request not to sit at the window so they didn't have to look at that thing. Unbelievable I tell you.

Kerwin50 its people like that I always wish my Plane was in the air to chase off lol

Snowman sorry to hear that, I've been to 5 funerals in the last 2 months, winters sometime really take a toll on people, but it hasn't even been cold really this year in our zone.

Billd I hear ya we have stopped going to a few LHS because everytime we went there they said Oh we can order it for you and had practically nothing, I said I can freakin order it And we just stopped wasting our fuel to drive there I told both places there are about 6 -7 clubs in the area that would support you if you actually had anything, but they didn't listen, I mean it can't be all that hard to stock simple stuff like props and glow plugs fuel I can understand as I guess they need a high amount of insurance costs on the shipping or something, but he'd just let stuff run out for months at a time. which really was a bummer as they went out of business so now I drive across the border to get my stuff, but at least i know he'll have stuff I need.

Snowdog Good luck with the job and get to that plane building before you get a job and won't be able too lol

Brathanke
Quote:
Airplanes are so sexy
Glad we all see things the same way here LOL
Waldopepperaxe is offline Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Old Feb 22, 2012, 09:39 AM
Northwest Indiana
Joined Feb 2011
1,461 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklegchris View Post
People for
Eating
Tasty
Animals

This is how I see it. Hope I'm not hanging myself here, but, them eco morons are getting away with too much. If we didn't hunt, fish, or trap controlling the populations, the populations would explode. Then disease would step in and wipe out way more than we harvest. Ok,off my soap box. Continue on.
I agree 100%!!
CRFan1 is offline Find More Posts by CRFan1
Old Feb 22, 2012, 09:49 AM
Joined Jan 2005
5,196 Posts
Hey, compared to my abs (on meat and cheese) those abs are lacking appropriate sag!
Old Feb 22, 2012, 10:10 AM
A trail of smoke is GOOD!
USA, TX, Springtown
Joined May 2008
7,226 Posts
My brother and I went to a local indoor fly last night. I had not been to one before. Here is a vid one guy made with a camera on his hat.

RC Deltoid Model Indoors (3 min 18 sec)
waynemia is offline Find More Posts by waynemia
Old Feb 22, 2012, 11:42 AM
The New and Improved:
United States, MO, Cameron
Joined Jan 2011
857 Posts
Ive been working two jobs, my regular job and my part time job. My part time job pays for my toys. My part time job I am a model, in fact, I did a lay out for bill boards about cheese. Waldos pictures are me; yes that is my "money maker" butt. Enjoy! you are welcome fellas!!!!! When flying, I keep telling the other Kerwin to keep his hands off the merchandise!

Wait one minute::!!! maybe I am the reason for Kerwin's 4 hour problem and the little blue pill!!!!!
Kerwin49 is offline Find More Posts by Kerwin49
Old Feb 22, 2012, 01:15 PM
Walk of Shame Season :)
NY
Joined Jun 2008
4,908 Posts
ROTFLOL Kerwin49

When and if ever mine exceeds 4 hours I'd be using it as a chicken stick
Waldopepperaxe is offline Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Old Feb 22, 2012, 01:18 PM
Northwest Indiana
Joined Feb 2011
1,461 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldopepperaxe View Post
ROTFLOL Kerwin49

When and if ever mine exceeds 4 hours I'd be using it as a chicken stick

LOLOLOLOL...damn that was FUNNY
CRFan1 is offline Find More Posts by CRFan1
Old Feb 22, 2012, 01:32 PM
Joined Jan 2005
5,196 Posts
Y'all need to get out the house for a spell....cabin fever done set in!
Old Feb 22, 2012, 02:44 PM
The New and Improved:
United States, MO, Cameron
Joined Jan 2011
857 Posts
lol chicken stick lol
Kerwin49 is offline Find More Posts by Kerwin49
Old Feb 22, 2012, 08:03 PM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,533 Posts
O you guys are Klillin me LOL
Old Feb 22, 2012, 09:01 PM
BANG IT!!!
United States, PA, Bellefonte
Joined Dec 2007
12,263 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman View Post
Y'all need to get out the house for a spell....cabin fever done set in!
+1.... I think I had resently made a statement to the same.... Thought it was ust me, saved by the snowy one.

Money Maker Butt.... Show Me State.... Nuff Said!
DaOldGuy is offline Find More Posts by DaOldGuy