where can I get them
mt_flyer is offline Find More Posts by mt_flyer
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 21, 2012, 03:02 PM
Hardrock Miner
Livingston, MT
Joined Jun 2006
752 Posts
Did your package arrive safe and sound Daniel?
jacklegchris is offline Find More Posts by jacklegchris
Old Feb 21, 2012, 03:17 PM
Montana Transplant
United States, OR, Klamath Falls
Joined Aug 2005
1,930 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklegchris View Post
Did your package arrive safe and sound Daniel?
Yes it did, Thank You.. now I have to find time to install it.. and find a 125
mt_flyer is offline Find More Posts by mt_flyer
Old Feb 21, 2012, 03:25 PM
Hardrock Miner
Livingston, MT
Joined Jun 2006
752 Posts
If I wasn't planning on using my 1.25, I would know where you could find one. Just have the fuse and h-stab left to cover on my T---T .60 and now my son had a .40 given to him that needs re covered.
Old Feb 21, 2012, 05:24 PM
Hardrock Miner
Livingston, MT
Joined Jun 2006
752 Posts
Anybody need a Dualsky XM1812MA 42 turn, 2330KV, 7g, 25w motor? Uses a 6x3 GWS prop and it is for a 75g 3D plane. I bought it from 2DogRC for my son's little foamy but it was not quite enough motor. Also have 2- 7.4 150 mAh lipos. Just thought I'd give y'all a chance at these before I try to sell them elsewhere.
Old Feb 21, 2012, 05:26 PM
BANG IT!!!
United States, PA, Bellefonte
Joined Dec 2007
12,280 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklegchris View Post
Anybody need a Dualsky XM1812MA 42 turn, 2330KV, 7g, 25w motor? Uses a 6x3 GWS prop and it is for a 75g 3D plane. I bought it from 2DogRC for my son's little foamy but it was not quite enough motor. Also have 2- 7.4 150 mAh lipos. Just thought I'd give y'all a chance at these before I try to sell them elsewhere.
Hmmmm..... I like little motors.
DaOldGuy is online now Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
Old Feb 21, 2012, 05:33 PM
3d NOOBular
USA, UT, St George
Joined Aug 2010
8,019 Posts
Airplanes are so sexy
3DNater is online now Find More Posts by 3DNater
Old Feb 21, 2012, 05:37 PM
BANG IT!!!
Joined Dec 2007
12,280 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by brathanke View Post
Airplanes are so sexy

Blue pills, sexy air planes, Pink pills... Yup... been a long, cold, dry spell on many fronts...... And Wayne cant remember why.....
Old Feb 21, 2012, 05:48 PM
3d NOOBular
USA, UT, St George
Joined Aug 2010
8,019 Posts
Maybe this will warm some of you up Sorry about the quality, it was taken on my phone this afternoon.

Nate's 3dhs 48" edge 540. Fun at the club field. (5 min 54 sec)
3DNater is online now Find More Posts by 3DNater
Old Feb 21, 2012, 05:49 PM
United States, IL, Crystal Lake
Joined Jan 2009
5,516 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaOldGuy View Post
Blue pills, sexy air planes, Pink pills... Yup... been a long, cold, dry spell on many fronts...... And Wayne cant remember why.....
LOL! Hey gang, snowdog here...been MIA for a few days...but for a good reason...had a series of interviews for a potential new job today. Seems like the interviews went well; I'll found out tomorrow or Thursday. Now I just gotta get back home (I'm in Seattle right now) so I can finish working on my planes!
My 58" Edge is not done, and my 49" Su-26 arrived on Monday just as I was leaving for the airport! Somebody should invent a working transporter technology like they had on Star Trek.
SnowDog1974 is online now Find More Posts by SnowDog1974
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: Old Faithful - 3DHS 51" Slick
Old Feb 21, 2012, 05:54 PM
BANG IT!!!
Joined Dec 2007
12,280 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowDog1974 View Post
LOL! Hey gang, snowdog here...been MIA for a few days...but for a good reason...had a series of interviews for a potential new job today. Seems like the interviews went well; I'll found out tomorrow or Thursday. Now I just gotta get back home (I'm in Seattle right now) so I can finish working on my planes!
My 58" Edge is not done, and my 49" Su-26 arrived on Monday just as I was leaving for the airport! Somebody should invent a working transporter technology like they had on Star Trek.
Air Museum out there ROCKS! Transported would be good, that is a good trip out there.
Old Feb 21, 2012, 07:44 PM
United States, PA, Nottingham
Joined Aug 2009
506 Posts
Quote:
Maybe this will warm some of you up Sorry about the quality, it was taken on my phone this afternoon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErD-CTGCi0k
Great video and great field!! Awesome weather too. Sure can't beat that! Nice flying!!!
billd76 is online now Find More Posts by billd76
Old Feb 21, 2012, 07:51 PM
United States, PA, Nottingham
Joined Aug 2009
506 Posts
Well called LHS today to check on my PT 19 Wing covering material. It was supposed to have been in last Wednesday. The guy working today said the he didn't see any evidence of it ever being ordered!! I was ticked to say the least. He promised me it would get ordered tomorrow. Anyway, came home and finished installing the elevator robart hinge pins. Man I love those things. Easier and stronger IMHO that CA hinges. I was going to use gorrilla glue, but decided on 30 minute epoxy. AllI need is covering for the wing and she will fly again! I have decided that from now on, unless is something I need right away, I'll do my parts ordering online. I could've ordered the covering myself from tower at anytime and I would be done by now. But I do try and do my part for small business, but they need to do their part as well.
billd76 is online now Find More Posts by billd76
Last edited by billd76; Feb 22, 2012 at 06:28 AM.
Old Feb 21, 2012, 07:56 PM
Hardrock Miner
Livingston, MT
Joined Jun 2006
752 Posts
Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErD-CTGCi0k
Nice field Nate. Nice flying too. That the new edge?
Old Feb 22, 2012, 12:07 AM
United States, IL, Crystal Lake
Joined Jan 2009
5,516 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by billd76 View Post
Well called LHS today to check on my PT 19 Wing covering material. It as supposed been in last Wednesday. The guy working today said the he didn't see any evidence of it ever being ordered!! I was ticked to say the least. He promised me it would get ordered tomorrow. Anyway, came home and finished installing the elevator robart hinge pins. Man I love those things. Easier and stronger IMHO that CA hinges. I was going to use gorrilla glue, but decided on 3 minute epoxy. AllI need is covering for the wing and see will fly again! I have decided that from now on, unless is something I need right away, I'll do my parts oredring online. I could've ordered the covering myself from tower at anytime and I would be done by now. But I do try and do my part for small business, but they need to do their part as well.
+1 to that - they need to do their part as well...for sure. If you are making the effort to give them your business and they let you down twice like that, well, thats just bad business. My motto is "if I need it now", and the hobby store has it in stock, I'll get it from the LHS, otherwise, I'll order it myself. My LHS only orders from towerhobbies and MPI, so unless I'm using one of those places, I have to order it myself anyway.
SnowDog1974 is online now Find More Posts by SnowDog1974
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: Old Faithful - 3DHS 51" Slick