Old Jan 22, 2010, 09:01 AM
Walk of Shame Season :)
NY
Joined Jun 2008
5,047 Posts
Plow LOLOLOLOL thats great LOL

Plowboy VS Snowman or is it the Snowman vs Plowboy

I have faith that the ho down is going to take place now

In a few months (snow thaw) I'll be challenging for the belt or whomever will take it. I just can't sit by and watch a competition, I have to know where I stand with my fellow comrads. so for now I'll sit back and enjoy the show as its way to early for me to be talkin trash yet. but I think its only fair in letting you know Waldo's Commin!! and I'm bringing HL with me!! lol
Waldopepperaxe is offline Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 22, 2010, 09:48 AM
Southern Ohio, USA
Joined Apr 2006
473 Posts
Plow, I see you found me on FG....I left you a little note.

You need to get in the DL-30 thread and mess with their heads! There are some that need brought back down to earth! ha!
TooBizzy is offline Find More Posts by TooBizzy
Old Jan 22, 2010, 10:04 AM
A trail of smoke is GOOD!
USA, TX, Springtown
Joined May 2008
7,226 Posts
Good morning everyone. I hope you have a most pleasant and congenial day.

Wayne
waynemia is offline Find More Posts by waynemia
Old Jan 22, 2010, 10:31 AM
Wichita, Ks
Joined Jun 2005
1,986 Posts
Hahahaha the assumption song. Woot.

-Eric
rccardude04 is offline Find More Posts by rccardude04
Old Jan 22, 2010, 10:51 AM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,316 Posts
Waldo, yeah you need to get in on the fun this spring. I'm gonna have a blast taking on the reigning champ. Of course he's only the champ because he says so. He's a legend in his own mind.

On the other hand....so am I! lol

TooBizzy, got it. I noticed 2HI made his first FG post on that thread. I'll just leave it be. One of those engine gurus on there is a member of our club and he does actually know what he's talking about. He builds engines for the military's model planes. He is, however, a bit gruff.
plowboy1966 is offline Find More Posts by plowboy1966
Old Jan 22, 2010, 11:05 AM
BANG IT!!!
United States, PA, Bellefonte
Joined Dec 2007
12,446 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldopepperaxe View Post
Plow LOLOLOLOL thats great LOL

Plowboy VS Snowman or is it the Snowman vs Plowboy

I have faith that the ho down is going to take place now

In a few months (snow thaw) I'll be challenging for the belt or whomever will take it. I just can't sit by and watch a competition, I have to know where I stand with my fellow comrads.
Fly Low, Roll Tape!!!!
DaOldGuy is offline Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
Old Jan 22, 2010, 11:50 AM
Southern Ohio, USA
Joined Apr 2006
473 Posts
PlowBoy:

I haven't got a chance to start my Dle-30 yet. Hopefully this weekend?

I'm sure your right about the guru's knowing their St, but they could have better table manners! If I were in the engine business, like it appears most of them are, I'd watch how I talk to John Q. After reading most of their degrading posts, I wouldn't do business with any of them! JMHO I read the thread more for intertainment than anything! Theres a definate difference between this thread and Dle-30 thread! Having fun here is evident!
TooBizzy is offline Find More Posts by TooBizzy
Old Jan 22, 2010, 12:06 PM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,316 Posts
I agree TooBizzy. And you don't have to be afraid to ask a question here. Nobody is gonna jump down your throat just to show how superior their intimate knowledge of the subject matter is. This place is just about having a good time with our toys. We don't take things so seriously. Even the whuppin' that I'm gonna put on 'ol snowy is all in fun. He is still my bro.
plowboy1966 is offline Find More Posts by plowboy1966
Old Jan 22, 2010, 12:38 PM
Prineville Oregon
Joined Jan 2007
286 Posts
Plow when ya gonna stop fooling around bringing us all this crappy weather? Got the 1.50 finished yesterday now just need some decent weather to run the engine and finish setting the throttle servo. Oh well at least I work the next 4 nights. Or is it Snowman's fault? Afterall it is snowing again lol.

Jim
Outlw36 is offline Find More Posts by Outlw36
Old Jan 22, 2010, 01:49 PM
Hardrock Miner
Livingston, MT
Joined Jun 2006
759 Posts
I too followed that DLE-30 thread for a while but it just got to where I couldn't take it anymore so I deleted my subscription. I'm just waiting for Plow to post his hardman video .
jacklegchris is offline Find More Posts by jacklegchris
Old Jan 22, 2010, 03:07 PM
United States, MI, Houghton
Joined Jan 2005
5,435 Posts
I ain't saying jack-st! It hasn't snowed here in a coon's age and it's been in the balmy upper 20's and low thirties! Clinicals have started for me so I can just dream about the whooppin' I'm gonna give my good buddy Plow......the "Louisiana transplant to the Upper Northwest Smack Talkin' Champion"! Or is it Chump-ion? I'm going to hover my 1st generation ,T_ _ _ T above the ground the distance I can throw his crawdad eatin' carcass! (The distance between a crawdad's belly and the ground!)
snowman is offline Find More Posts by snowman
Old Jan 22, 2010, 03:45 PM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,539 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman View Post
C'mon! Where's all the banter.......the ribbin'........I feel like we're all just gettin' old together. Next thing ya know we'll be talkin' about who has the gout and schwitt like that! Bengay anyone? Which denture cream works best? Anyone's bursitis acting up? Remember the day when you could buy a can of pop, a 10 cent bag of chips and a 10 cent comic book? Those were the days! This is where it starts............mark my words.
I've found fixadent works the best
kerwin50 is offline Find More Posts by kerwin50
Old Jan 22, 2010, 03:54 PM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,539 Posts
Well I ve done some more testing on my little cub today an I sure could use some help from some of you electric guys.
Problem is that 1/2 the time the electric motor won't spin up.
It will spit an spatter for a second an then go dead.
it's a 400 outrunner an when it does spin up it delivers between 17 an 21 oz's of static thrust but if you shut it down where the prop isn't spinning then it's a 50/50 chance of it spinning up.
I removed the prop an prop assembly an the motor spins up every time.
I guess it goes to show you that these combo packages are kinda bs
I would of bought this little cub anyways even if it didn't come with a brushless bec ause I've been lookiong for a little cub with a 40" wing span or so. I have a little park right behind the apt that I'm hoping to fly in as soon as I get her flying
kerwin50 is offline Find More Posts by kerwin50
Old Jan 22, 2010, 04:11 PM
United States, MI, Houghton
Joined Jan 2005
5,435 Posts
I hope you don't test "static thrust" for too long........you'll fry you ESP/BEC. I was told by the manufacturer of an outrunner for Hobby Lobby......that he sees more people burning up their setups testing "static thrust". Just thought that I'd pass that little tidbit along.

Thanks for the fixadent tip........I'll pass it on to Plowmaster....cause when his jaw hits the floor.......he'll be needing it! Oh, I almost forgot.......when his T_ _ _ T hits the ground........he's going to need a lit match to clean up the site!
snowman is offline Find More Posts by snowman
Old Jan 22, 2010, 04:11 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Mar 2008
2,937 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwin50 View Post
I've found fixadent works the best
Watch out or ill start tellin stories of how my first rc had these in it . Is there anyone around who can help an old guy wind an Escapement I find it funny how all the radio manufacturers brag about their low latency times , , , IM the slow link in the rc equipment I own now
init4fun is offline Find More Posts by init4fun
Last edited by init4fun; Aug 15, 2011 at 12:57 PM.
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)