SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 14, 2003, 09:39 PM
United States, FL, West Palm Beach
Joined Jun 2001
2,216 Posts
Show us your aerobatic manuvers with your micro helicopter

Hello All

Please feel free to post movies or pictures.

Well, the time of very powerful micro helis has arrived and it looks to me like its going to stay and only get much better.

The purpose of this post is to help concentrate the aerobatic micro heli movies to make it easier on those reasearching the aerobatic potential that a micro heli can have.

Well here is one of what I hope will be many. This is my attempt a funneling my Piccolo Pro. There is still lots of work to be done on my part but the Pro(main concern was the tail) can definitally do it with no paroblems.

http://www.silentflightonline.com/Si...mages/1203.mpg

Enjoy
Carlo
PS: Ill try to compress it later but for some reason when I compress my vid it just make everything much wose and not even worth watchin. Time to scour the net for new compresion software
Eco8gator is offline Find More Posts by Eco8gator
to remove ads between posts
Old May 14, 2003, 11:57 PM
"Watch this!" SMACK!
Mountain View Moffett Fd, California, United States
Joined Apr 2001
1,048 Posts
Nice.

I wish I had a video camera and a willing camera man. And the nerve to do it low enough to catch it on film

BTW, my 105He finally arrived. I haven't had a chance to put it through the acid test yet, but so far it's much smoother than the GWS.

--jim
jaggies is offline Find More Posts by jaggies
Old May 15, 2003, 01:13 AM
Joined Sep 2002
2,141 Posts
Jim,
I can bring my camera this weekend. Carlo, where is a good place to post movies?
Stefan
skirtz is offline Find More Posts by skirtz
Old May 15, 2003, 01:18 AM
United States, FL, West Palm Beach
Joined Jun 2001
2,216 Posts
Hello Stefan

I post my vids on www.silentflightonline.com

I cant wait to see what you do with your super Hornet

Carlo
PS: Feel free to also add links to older micro heli 3D vids. Think of this post as a "library in the making ."
Eco8gator is offline Find More Posts by Eco8gator
Old May 15, 2003, 02:51 AM
Joined May 2003
7 Posts
Indoors (old 9cell Nimh)

Outdoors (3 etech1200)

-- Dennis

P.S.: that 3D Hornet looks promissing
DennisS is offline Find More Posts by DennisS
Old May 15, 2003, 10:24 AM
Lakewood, CA USA
Joined Nov 2001
82 Posts
That was cool Carlo!
I'll try to find time to make another video as soon as I do your head mod with baking soda, and bump up my headspeed a bit. 2100rpm used to seem high, but now it seems slow compared to all you guys running 2500+
scmodchips is offline Find More Posts by scmodchips