HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 16, 2010, 10:43 AM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,186 Posts
Discussion
Looking for test pilot for 3-D flying with Smartmodel/TF model narrow blades

I need some test pilot to flying test the performance of the Smartmodel/TF model 500 size (430 mm) narrow blades in 3D testing the performance ,The pilot need offer a review in words and have a video .The blades are free and shipping also free .We will sent the blades to the pilot after they hand up and let me know a little about him and their experience .Please e-mail or pm me you can be the pilot . http://www.smartmodel.com.hk/product...5&image=image1
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTA2Nzk0MDQ0.html
kin is offline Find More Posts by kin
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 16, 2010, 12:55 PM
DRAGONUS
Cardiff, Wales, UK
Joined Jan 2006
1,150 Posts
Sod 3D they look like they would be fantastic for scale!! MMmm 4/5 blade head with narrow blades!!

Let us know when they are available and how much!

Butuz
Butuz is offline Find More Posts by Butuz
Old Jan 16, 2010, 01:12 PM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,186 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butuz View Post
Sod 3D they look like they would be fantastic for scale!! MMmm 4/5 blade head with narrow blades!!

Let us know when they are available and how much!

Butuz
It selling in market now , and the scale pilot feel very happy in preformance , i just wanted some pilot for 3-D flying test ,i will free provide them to test included shippingf cost . Just let me a good report and video ! The market pirce is 20 usd /pair
http://www.smartmodel.com.hk/product...0&third_id=157
Have you interesting test it ? pm me !
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 19, 2010, 12:02 PM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,186 Posts
Thankyou are all guys support ! The first Batch will sent out in this week in EMS !
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 19, 2010, 07:42 PM
Denver, CO
Joined Dec 2005
6,224 Posts
Thanks Kin, interesting idea to use them for 3d.
Roto Rob is online now Find More Posts by Roto Rob