SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Hoovooloo, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 15, 2010, 09:28 PM
Flying High Again.
United States, IL, Crestwood
Joined Jan 2004
34 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Wanted
Kraft Sig. Series or Proline single stick radio

I'm looking for a single stick transmitter by Kraft Signature Series or Proline that has metal gimbal. I don't care if the batteries are junk or not. I need a good candidate for restoration.

Thanks
Jeff in Chicago
Hoovooloo is offline Find More Posts by Hoovooloo
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 15, 2010, 10:15 PM
ONEHANDRC
United States, WI, Genoa City
Joined Dec 2007
626 Posts
Trader Rating: 186
Like these Jeff?

Ask over at the MP8K group on Yahoo. They're very helpful people!
gallfer is online now Find More Posts by gallfer
Old Nov 30, 2010, 06:21 PM
Joined Nov 2004
2 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gallfer View Post
Like these Jeff?

Ask over at the MP8K group on Yahoo. They're very helpful people!
At the risk of bumping an old thread, I just have to ask about your third picture. This ProLine radio looks like an ingenious combination of technology from the early 70's and the present. Is this a custom design with a retro look? In any event, it brings back memories of those early days when radios were made in the US built from machined parts and Allen Bradly pots. The weakest component was the receiver where image rejection was almost zero. I just had to comment on the most interesting radio that I have ever seen!
daviwph is offline Find More Posts by daviwph
Old Nov 30, 2010, 06:42 PM
Flying High Again.
Joined Jan 2004
34 Posts
Thank you.
Old Nov 30, 2010, 06:59 PM
ONEHANDRC
United States, WI, Genoa City
Joined Dec 2007
626 Posts
Trader Rating: 186
Proline SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviwph View Post
At the risk of bumping an old thread, I just have to ask about your third picture. This ProLine radio looks like an ingenious combination of technology from the early 70's and the present. Is this a custom design with a retro look? In any event, it brings back memories of those early days when radios were made in the US built from machined parts and Allen Bradly pots. The weakest component was the receiver where image rejection was almost zero. I just had to comment on the most interesting radio that I have ever seen!
It was a bone stock new Proline when I found it 2 yrs ago. It was upgraded to a computer radio (Mstar2K) by a gent in TX. Switches and the display were located where I needed them since I fly virtually one-handed. The 3 axis stick is all original. And yes, It is VERY cool!
gallfer is online now Find More Posts by gallfer
Old Nov 30, 2010, 07:21 PM
Flying High Again.
Joined Jan 2004
34 Posts
Very Nice!! I've been looking at the site and will read more of the archives. Thanks again.